Uh...
噢 噢
Oh. Oh.
我以为雨马上就停了
I thought it was gonna stop raining.
要是下雨可怎办啊
What happens if it rains?
婚礼的时候下雨要准备什么吗
What do you do at a wedding if it rains?
是不是得给每个人发个雨披 或者搭帐篷之类的
Do you give everybody ponchos, or do you get in tents?
我的天啊 那个箱子
Oh, my God. The box.
- 什么箱子 - 我的箱子啊
- What box? - My box.
- 装了什么 - 我 我也不知道
- Box of what? - I-I don't know.
我就不该问
I'm sorry I asked.
没有 没事没事 是我一直想要的东西
No, no, no. It's something that I always wanted.
- 所以是什么呢 - 我也不知道
- Which is what? - I have no idea.
好了 我也是真不该问
Okay. Now I'm sorry I asked.
没有 别这样 Kensi给了我一个箱子
No, no. Kensi gave me a box, and inside she said,
说这是我一直想要的东西
it was something I always wanted.
箱子在哪里
Where was said box?
开始在大办公室里 然后
I mean, it was in the bullpen, and then,
又被挪到了衣帽间 箱子差不多 这么大
it was in the locker room. It was, like, this big.
你都不记得了 这么关键
You don't remember? It was a big deal.
并不是对所有人都重要啊
Apparently not to all of us.
你最后是什么时候看见它的
When did you last see it?
我是说 有一段时间了
I mean, it's been a while.
那么 她什么时候给你的
Well, when did she give it to you?
我不知道 可能 一年之前还是六年前来着
I don't know. Like, a year ago or maybe six.
六年前
Six years ago?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
如果 呃 可能已经过了一个闰年了
What if em… It could have been a leap year
但愿里面不是个狗儿子
Hope it wasn't a puppy.
你为啥没打开过
Why didn't you open it?
因为我在等一个对的时机
Because I was waiting for the right time.
嗯 反正已经六年了
Well, six years. I don't think
再多一天也没什么大不了的
one day's gonna make a hell of a difference.
不 Kensi 说我得在婚礼之前打开它
No. Kensi said I have to open it before the wedding.
等一下 哥儿几个 这是个大问题
Wait a minute, guys. This is a disaster.
如果找Eric 帮忙怎么样
What about Eric? What-what...? What?
他能调监控 对吧我们可不可以从监控看
He has surveillance, right? We can look through surveillance?
咱们的监控视频一般存多久 Eric 今天上班不
How long do we keep surveillance for? Does he work today?
- Deeks... - 我是不是该给Eric 还是打个电♥话♥给Kensi 发个短♥信♥
- Deeks... - Should I call him? Should I a text her,
- 或者传呼她 - Deeks Deeks
- or should I beep her? - Deeks, Deeks.
- 啊 - 放松点儿
- Aah! - Relax.
调息 慢慢调息
Breathe... slowly.
我尽量
I'm trying.
婚礼准备一切都很正常
Everything is under control.
想想我们之前出过的那么多危急任务
Think of all the operations we've been through.
嗯哼
Yeah?
这只是个小小的婚礼
This is one little wedding.
我们整队人都在帮你们 怕啥
We have the entire team working on it, okay?
放轻松
Relax.
- 好的 - 没问题了
- Right. - Right?
没问题 不对
Yeah. No.
没事 没事 我没事 我很好
No, no. I'm good. I'm good.
我棒极了 我很好 我没事
I'm great. I'm great. I'm good.
Kirkin 他在这儿干嘛
Kirkin? What is he doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
这可不太好 这不是个好事
This isn't good. That isn't good.
这绝不可能是个好消息
This is the exact opposite of good.
放松 Marty
Relax, Marty.
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
来 上车
Now, get in.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
把枪收起来
Put the gun away now.
我也想收起来 先生们
I wish I could, gentlemen,
但如果我收起枪 你就会拦着我俩
but if I did, you will try and stop us.
Okay 首先 并不存在什么“我们”
Okay, first off, there is no "Us."
然后 我也不需要被救 所以
And second, I don't need saving, so...
我们没在开玩笑 Kirkin
We're not playing here, Kirkin.
我也没有 尤其是在有关感情的方面
Nor do I when it comes to matters of the heart.
我以为你是个有未婚妻的人
I thought you had a fiance.
之前 确实有
So did I.
祝你永远不会和80后搞对象
Pray you never fall in love with a millennial.
他们一定会伤透你的心
They will only break your heart.
你怎么知道Deeks 要结婚了
How did you know Deeks was getting married?
在Facebook 上
Facebook?
你还在网络上监视我们
Have you been stalking us online?
你和Sam 当然没有
The two of you? Of course not.
但我很关心Marty的安危
But I like to know that Marty is safe.
好的 很感谢你的关心 Anatoli
Okay, I appreciate the concern, Anatoli,
甚至那个手势 我是说 算了
even the gesture, I mean, somewhat.
但我很开心 而且 很安全
But I am happy and I am safe,
而且 我今天就要结婚了 和一个女人结婚
and I'm getting married today to a woman
她是这个世界上我最爱的人
that I love more than anything in this world
就算我再结婚 可能还是跟女人
and the next, arguably.
啊
Ah.
那就这样吧
So be it.
就像莎翁说过的
As Shakespeare once said,
爱过 即便失恋
"Tis better to have loved and lost
总好过从没爱过
than never to have loved at all”
那是丁尼生的话
That's Tennyson.
我的保安们开车太慢了总是跟不上我
My security detail has a hard time keeping up with me.
是我要疯还是今天这事儿会变得更疯
Is it just me, or is this day getting weirder by the moment?
不 不是你
Oh, it ain't you.
最后一次机会 Marty
Last chance, Marty.
是 呃不 我很好
Yup. Nope. Still-still good.
那我只能独自承受我的心痛了
Then I shall bear the agony of my heart alone,
我永远不会去阻挡真正的爱情
for I will never stand in the way of true love.
多谢
Thanks for that.
但是记着
Just remember,
我会永远在你身边的 Marty
I will always be here for you, Marty.
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay.
好吧
All right.
我们能不能 呃 就 假装刚才这些没发生过
Can we just, uh, pretend this never happened?
哦 那是最好了
Oh, it's probably best.
被爱的感觉真好
It is nice to be loved.
就你会说 是吧
Just couldn't help yourself, could you?
Kensi?
Kensi?
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
哦 就是 呃 做些最后的准备
Oh, I was just, um... some last-minute running around.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我可以给你倒杯酒 但是这时候喝酒还有点早
I'd offer you a drink, but it's a little early,
而且你可能需要清醒着去结婚
and you probably should be sober for your vows--
结婚这种错误我大概不会再犯第三次了
a mistake I won't make a third time.
怎么了 Kiddo
What's up, Kiddo?
啊 没什么 只是 呃
Ah, nothing. It's just, uh,
我妈和我那些闺蜜们在婚礼场地快把我搞疯了
my mom and the girls were driving me crazy at the house,
我觉得我都幽闭恐惧症了
and I was feeling claustrophobic,
所以我来这儿 你知道 这里比较
and I decided to come here to, you know, get some...
- 安静... - 我明白
- quiet... - I hear ya.
所有那些爱和祝福都让我起鸡皮疙瘩
All that love and well wishes would give me a rash.
那是你♥爸♥
Is that your dad?
对 是我爸
Yeah, that's my dad.
很帅哦
Handsome.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的很希望他今天能参加我的婚礼
I really wish he could have been here today.
我相信他一定会到场的
I'm sure he is.
- 希望吧
- Yeah. - Oh, hey.
我记得这个人
I remember this guy.
他是Granger
It's Granger.
我父亲没法挽着我走到红毯另一端
Since my dad can't walk me down the aisle,
Granger本来是要充当这个角色的
Granger was, uh, was gonna do it.
我这辈子男人缘不是很旺啊
I don't really have good luck with men staying in my life.
我以前还订过婚
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表