Omar没有被折磨或拷问
Omar wasn't tortured and interrogated.
他被用作人♥质♥
He was being used as ransom
直至Jalal执行炸♥弹♥袭击
until Jalal executed the bombing.
如果Jalal没有听命
If Jalal didn't follow through,
他们就会杀掉他最在意和敬爱的那个男人
they'd kill a man he cared for and respected.
我们必须找到谁是幕后黑手 而且要快
We have to find who's pulling these strings, and fast.
喂 Callen
Hey, Callen?
有什么事吗 Nell
What's the word, Nell?
我查到了尸体的身份
I've ID'd the bodies.
额 Graham Heller和Ray Donner
Uh, Graham Heller and Ray Donner,
他们都是西港机场的行李搬运工
they were both baggage handlers at the West Harbor Airport.
那就是他们的下一个目标
That's their next target.
让Kensi和Deeks到那里和我们会合
Have Kensi and Deeks meet us there,
同时警告机场警署我们即将介入
and alert the airport PD that we're inbound.
我们不想使歹徒提前行动
We don't want to trigger any action earlier than they had planned.
好的 明白
Yep, got it.
这些雇员身份牌能让他们进入受限区域
Those employee ID badges give 'em access to restricted areas.
这可不妙
That's not good.
- 喂 伙计们 - 请讲
- Hey, guys? - Yeah.
那么 机场主管说Donner和Heller曾是派驻在
So, airport director said that Donner and Heller were part
主航站楼的人员
of the crew that was stationed at the main terminal.
我只看到了6名搬运工
I only see six baggage handlers.
上班的时候没有人注意到Donner和Heller
No one noticed that Donner and Heller showed up to work
长得不太一样吗
looking a little different?
机场告诉我们 他们聘请了许多外判
We were told the airport uses lots of contractors,
所以人员流动很大
so there's lots of turnover.
是啊 员工都习惯了每天见到新面孔
Yeah. Crews are accustomed to seeing new faces every day.
好了 我们进去 找到是谁在用那些被盗的身份牌
All right, we'll head in, we'll find out who's using the stolen ID badges.
还有 Deeks 告诉机场主管 我们会穿着
And, Deeks, tell the director of the airport that we'll be on the tarmac
机修工的工作服和马甲上跑道
wearing mechanics coveralls and vests.
那样够帅气 收到
That'll be cute. Copy that.
到时候听我指挥
Follow my lead out there.
我知道你不喜欢工具
I know tools aren't your thing.
有用的工具我喜欢
Useful tools are my thing.
是么
Mm.
比如说枪啊刀啊 可以救我命的这些
You know, guns, knives, things that'll save my life.
你那些兴趣爱好用的工具 修旧船的
That stuff you use for your hobbies, like fixing old boats
修车的 那些都不算工具 是玩具
and cars, those aren't tools, those are toys.
当你车坏了
And it doesn't bother you,
你不知道怎么修 用什么修的时候
knowing that if your car breaks down,
你不会觉得苦恼吗
you have neither the knowledge nor tools to fix it?
你举的这个例子里
Now, in this scenario, is every auto mechanic
所有修车工都挂了是么
in the entire world already dead?
我就问问
I'm just asking.
拜拜 谢谢
Bye now, thank you.
- 谢谢 - 祝你有美好的一天
- Thanks. - Have a nice day.
一半的牌都拍得很朦胧
Half the badges are obscured,
但我还是都给你发过去了
but I'm sending you the photos anyway.
收到 Callen
Copy that, Callen.
你这到底是在装作干什么
What exactly are you pretending to do over there?
你这看着也太假了
I mean, it's ridiculous.
你怎么受不了
Why does it bother you so much
咱俩的兴趣爱好都没有交集点
that we don't have the same interests and hobbies?
我可不想因为你在这儿拿螺丝刀瞎敲
'Cause I don't want to get shot because you're over there
害人家识破我们 然后被射杀
tapping things with a wrench.
无法反驳
That's a good point.
Callen 我这里有比对成功的了
Hey, Callen, I've got a match.
南非雇佣兵Moswen Basson
South African mercenary Moswen Basson,
他是那个留大胡子的
he's the guy with the beard.
我们在国土安♥全♥部♥查到
We got a hit on Homeland's database.
你最后发的那张照片
The last photo you sent is another
是另一个南非雇佣兵叫Sanele Chetty
South African mercenary named Sanele Chetty.
他和Basson有交集
He has ties with Basson going back a decade,
十年前他俩因为往南非
when they were both arrested for smuggling
走私军用爆♥炸♥物被抓
military-grade explosives into South Africa.
自仓库起可出现三个南非雇佣兵了
That's three South African mercenaries since the warehouse.
马什里克军
Mm-hmm. The Mashriq Army
从不跟雇佣兵合作的
would never work with mercenaries.
不管怎样 我们锁定了
Yeah, well, either way, we got two shooters
两个对爆♥炸♥物在行的枪手
on site that are explosive experts.
所有人都在运货车附近走来走去
Everyone's hustling from cart to cart but Basson and Chetty.
就他俩站在那儿不动
They're staying at the same cart.
我们去看看运货车上有啥
Well, let's find out what's on the cart.
Kens Deeks 我们行动了
Kens, Deeks, we're moving in.
你们多留神
Heads on a swivel. We don't know if they got backup shooters
- 我们不知道附近还有没有其他的枪手 - 收到
- on site. - Copy that.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
这是车轴有问题的那辆运货车吗
Is this the baggage cart with the bad axle?
这辆车没问题
There is no problem here.
听着
Look, guys,
你早点跟我说哪里坏了
the sooner you point out the broken axle,
我可以早点回去酒吧看比赛
the sooner I can get back to the bar to watch the fight.
- 这里没问题 - 我可为
- There is no problem. - Look, I've been waiting
重量级选手复出赛等了很久了
a long time for the heavyweight division to make a comeback,
所以你就赶紧告诉我哪个车轴坏了
so if you just point out
这样我们都能早点下班
the broken axle, we can all be on our way.
拜托 我们很忙的
Please, we are very busy here.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees.
别别别
Don't do it. Don't do it.
- 我去追Chetty - 我查行李包
- I got Chetty. - I got the bag.
Nell 我们有一个未激活炸♥弹♥在跑道上
Nell, we have an unactivated bomb on the tarmac.
赶快通知机场警♥察♥
Alert Airport Police.
我在检查有没有天线
I'm looking for any antennas.
收到 Sam
Copy that, Sam.
注意 这是NCIS指挥中心
Attention. This is the NCIS Operation Center.
我需要你们立即清空跑道和所有客运站
I need you to clear all runways and terminals immediately.
机坪有炸♥弹♥
There is a live explosive on site.
重复 机坪有炸♥弹♥
I repeat, a live explosive on site.
Sam 拿下Chetty了
Sam. Chetty's secured,
但我想他启动了炸♥弹♥
but I think he may have activated the bomb.
是被启动了
He did.
但我觉得我可以拆除这个炸♥弹♥
But I think I can disarm this.
旅客注意 请立即
Attention, travelers, please immediately
前往主客运站
proceed to the main terminal
然后从入口处撤离
and exit through the entrance doors,
至停车场A
toward Parking Lot A.
Deeks 清洁工有枪
Deeks, janitor has a gun.
机场保安会在场告知下一步行动
Airport security will be waiting to provide further instructions.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
请一直保持镇定及秩序
Remain calm and orderly at all times.
我们感谢您的配合
We appreciate your cooperation.
- 现在 - 把枪扔下
- Now! - Drop!
嘿
Hey!
把武器收好
Secure the weapon!
啊
Oh!
你知道我能拿下他的 对吧
You know I had him, right?
- 是啊 我知 - 你没事吧
- Yeah, clearly. - You okay?
没事儿 撞他的时候脖子扭了下
Yeah, just kind of tweaked my neck on that hit.
是不是因为 你大步起跳
That's 'cause you got to pop from the hips,
全身绷直 抬起脑瓜子
flatten your back, keep your head up,
直直的撞到他身上去的
and drive through your target.
没错儿 下次我肯定会三思
Yeah, I'll think about that next time.
Callen Sam 我把客运站那人拿下了
Callen, Sam, I got the guy in the terminal.
大家快跑
Everybody needs to move!
跑道有炸♥弹♥
There's a live bomb on the tarmac!
搭档 怎么样了
Partner, how we doing?
还有四十秒 我马上就完事儿了
40 seconds. I'm almost there.
再给我几秒钟
I just need a few more seconds.
Sam 我们刚刚得知
Sam, we've just learned that there are 11 people
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表