联邦探员 开门
Federal agents! Open up!
给你和其他人来杯辣柠檬汁
Get you a spicy lime con todos,
我请客 重新考虑下计划 好吗
my treat, consider our options, huh?
不饿
Not hungry.
试过预付手♥机♥号♥码和他的手♥机♥
Tried the burn phone number and his cell.
没人接电♥话♥
Nobody's answering.
这是他犯的第二个错误
Yeah, that was his second mistake.
没有下一次了
The next one's gonna be his last.
Eric 能让那些手♥机♥重开机吗
Eric, how are we doing with turning those phones back on?
还没成功 我在尝试
Not yet. But I'm trying.
伙计们 威胁应变队已经就位
Guys, REACT team's in position.
联邦调查局让我们先进
FBI's letting us go in first.
知道房♥屋结构吗
Do we have any idea what we're walking into?
正在查
Yeah, we're working on it.
怎么样
Where are we?
房♥主是Edward Morrison
House is owned by Edward Morrison,
36岁 单身 白人 男性
36, single, white, male.
他妈妈留给他的遗产
It was left to him by his mother,
他妈妈八年前去世了
who died eight years ago.
他爸爸死于1992年 当时Edward九岁
His father died in '92, when Edward was nine.
貌似他一直住在这里
Looks like he's lived here his whole life.
这是我们从市档案馆找到的
This is our best guess of the,
最有可能的房♥屋原始结构图
uh, layout from the original blueprint the city has on file.
不幸的是 房♥屋有九十年了
Unfortunately, it's 90 years old.
有平面图很好 但我宁愿不用
A floor plan is nice, but I'd rather not have to use it.
我需要所有人都能安全撤出
I need to get whoever's inside to come out.
Eric 有交通摄像头或房♥屋安保
Eric, where are we with traffic or security cams
摄像头吗 我需要看到里面情况
in the house? I need eyes inside.
抱歉 没有
Um, sorry, I got nothing.
我是说 如果附近有安保摄像头的话
I mean, if there was a security camera in the neighborhood,
可能已被偷了
someone's probably stolen it.
我想说 我们得考虑到Edward Morrison
I mean, we need to consider that Edward Morrison
与在屋里用预付电♥话♥的不是同一人
wasn't the person who used the burn phone in this house.
没有证据显示他受过这方面的训练
There's nothing about this guy that says he has the skill set,
更不用说能完成
let alone the conviction to pull off
这样的行动了
this sort of operation.
我是说 这个家伙看着像独居者
I mean, the guy does seem like a bit of a loner.
很显然是孤单寂寞的
Not to mention just plain lonely.
也许有人就利用了这一点
Maybe someone's taking advantage of that?
用他做掩护或把这里当藏身之处
Using him as a cover or someplace to hide out?
或在这里禁锢失踪的司机
Or to hold our missing driver.
听着 不管是什么情况 里面有人朝我们开枪了
Look, whatever the case, somebody inside fired on us.
要知道 可能不是Edward Morrison
You know, it might not even be Edward Morrison.
我是说 他可能是受害者
I mean, he could be a victim.
我要试着进去和里面的人谈谈
I'm gonna go try and talk to whoever's inside.
Eric 继续尝试让那电♥话♥开机
Eric, keep trying to turn on that phone.
我需要里面的监控
I need eyes on in there.
G
G!
该死的
Holy crap.
没事 这东西结实得跟坦克一样
It's okay. It's built like a tank.
相信我
Trust me.
G
G!
状况每况越下
It's only getting worse by the minute.
机会转瞬即逝 搭档
It's now or never, partner.
Fatima 把威胁应变队送至屋后
Fatima? Send the REACT team in back.
收到
Copy that.
走走走走走
Go! Go, go, go, go!
我们进来了
We're in.
走走走
Go, go, go.
- 没人 - 没人
- It's clear. -Clear!
我跟你说 这个人字典没「放弃」二字
I can tell you what this guy never quit--
他从来没放弃过存垃圾
he never quit hoarding crap.
看起来像老鼠在这驻了窝
Looks like a rat's maze in here.
对啊 我们就是老鼠
Yeah, and we're the rats.
好的 一楼检查完毕
Okay. First floor's clear.
厨房♥外面有室外楼梯
There's an outdoor stairway off the kitchen.
我们走
Let's go.
Edward Morrison
Edward Morrison?
你在里面
You in there?
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents.
我受伤了
I'm hurt.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
我们能送你去医院
We can get you to a hospital.
我需要你放下枪 然后走出来
I need you to lay down your gun and come out.
我做不到
I can't.
我的腿动不了
I-I can't move my legs.
那是哭声
Is that crying?
哦 我的天 他是在哭吗
Oh, my God, is he crying?
棒球赛里不存在眼泪
There's no crying in baseball.
我很确定这是嚎啕大哭
Pretty sure that's a full-on sob.
没有比哭宝宝囤积狂更让我讨厌的了
There's nothing I hate more than a crybaby hoarder.
对
Yeah.
Edward 我准备开门了
Edward, I'm going to open the door.
Edward
Edward.
Edward 你还能听到我们吗
Edward, you still with us?
门锁了
The door's locked.
你必须把这门撞开
You're going to have to break it down.
拜托了 你必须帮我
Please, you have to help me.
我们必须听到
We're gonna need to hear the sound
你的步♥枪♥跌在地上的声音
of your rifle hitting the floor.
我做不到 我够不到
I can't! I can't reach it.
哦 我想我快死了
Oh, I think I'm dying.
你们绝不能替代我们
You will not replace us!
所有人都还好吗
Is everybody okay?
Sam和我很好
Sam and I are good.
- 我们没事 - 嗯 所有人都没事
- We're good. - Yeah, everybody's good.
Edward Morrison呢
What about Edward Morrison?
他不是很好 但他死了
He's not so good, but he is dead
我真希望我们能有机会审讯他
I wish we'd had a chance to question him.
嗯 对 真遗憾他没能坚持下去
Oh, yeah, it's a shame he couldn't hold on longer.
他死前应该
He deserved at least a decade of living in excruciating pain
在极端痛苦中再过个十年
before he died.
抱歉 那是甘地说的吗
Was that Gandhi? Sorry.
是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥说的 我刚想那么说
It's the Dalai Lama. I was gonna say that.
你听见他开枪之前 对我们喊什么吗
Did you hear what he yelled before he opened fire on us?
你们绝不能替代我们
"You will not replace us."
现在我知道那是《终结者》台词了
Now, that I know is actually from The Terminator.
这是一个白人至上主义的口号♥
It's a white nationalist mantra.
噢
Oh!
Jay Z Mother Mary还有Jessica Simpson
Jay Z, Mother Mary, and Jessica Simpson,
里面太糟糕了 伙计们
it is so bad in there, guys.
- 是很糟糕 - 你找到什么了吗
- It is so bad. - You find anything?
嗯 囤积者唯一的优点
Well, that's one good thing about hoarders.
他们什么都不会扔的
They don't throw anything away.
天哪 太恶心了
God, this is disgusting.
Morrison有一大堆白人主义的宣传♥单♥
Morrison has enough white nationalist propaganda
足够开一间个人仇恨博物馆了
to open up his own hatred museum.
这的确令人厌恶
Which is despicable, for sure, but I found the stack
但他存了一堆儿童杂♥志♥一样让人不安
of Highlights magazine equally disturbing.
Booker在监狱待了很长时间
You know, Booker spent a lot of time behind bars.
我用一条金鱼跟你打赌 他加入了一个白人主义帮派
I'll bet you a goldfish he was in a white prison gang.
- 金鱼 - 对啊
- Goldfish? - Yeah.
如果你想养宠物 必须从小的开始着手
You want a pet, you got to start off small.
看看我们找到的这些收据上的时间戳
Check out the time stamps on these receipts we recovered.
过去的一周里这些人
These guys were buying weapons and ammunition
都在买♥♥进武器和弹♥药♥ 包括在亚利桑那举办的枪♥械♥展
for the past week, including gun shows in Arizona.
哇哦 够明目张胆
Wow, that's brazen.
是啊 为什么这么着急
Yeah, why the hurry?
或许他们担心被抓到
Maybe they're afraid they'd get caught.
或者他们在赶时间
Or they're up against the clock.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表