据我理解
My understanding is that
这次参与与否可由不得你们
your participation is not optional.
怎么会
How's that?
请看
Please.
去年你们挫败了一起
Last year your team subverted an attack
由一伙巴顿计划的人
on a nuclear missile silo by a group
针对核弹发射井的袭击
called the Patton Project.
他们是军队中的右翼组织
It's a right-wing group within the military.
没错 他们代表军队中的极端势力
Yeah, they advocate for extreme force in the military.
他们宣扬要
What they advocate is
用核弹炸平中东地区
nuclear carpet-bombing in the Middle East
对穆♥斯♥林♥进行种族灭绝
to begin a Muslim genocide.
巴顿计划的参与者们
The men and women inside the Patton Project potentially have
都有可能接触到美军现役的所有
access to all of the U.S. Military's
大规模杀伤性武器
weapons of mass destruction.
核弹头导弹 潜艇 轰炸机
Nuclear missiles, submarines, bombers...
这已经不仅仅是需要忧虑的问题
The powers that be are not just concerned.
- 他们 - 很可怕
- They are... - Scared.
很恐怖
Terrified.
这很合理
As should you be.
我们要做什么
What's our involvement?
我们掌握了新的情报
We have new intelligence that could lead us to finding
可能让我们找到巴顿计划的一位成员
a member of the Patton Project.
- 我需要你们的帮助 - 情报具体是啥
- I need your help. - What's the Intel?
一位高级成员可能会在Venice海滩和线人碰头
A high-ranking member likes to meet contacts in Venice Beach.
就这些
That's it?
你从哪获得这些情报的
Where do you get this information?
你们应该都认识
I believe you all know each other.
嗨 101真是个噩梦
Hey. 101 was a nightmare.
别管那些了
Well, don't worry about it.
就是些国内恐怖活动而已
It's just domestic terrorism.
噢 嗨 记得我吗
Oh, hey. Remember me?
就是那个救你一命的人
I'm the guy that saved your life.
你的盆友刚才想问
Your friends were just asking...
哦 我们变成朋友了吗
Oh, we're friends now?
我可没说
I didn't say it.
你的同事想问
Your colleagues were just asking
情报来源
where the Intel came from.
好吧 就我的理解
All right, well, it's my understanding
我们和情报来源失去了联♥系♥
that we lost contact with the source of the Intel,
现在我们只剩下Venice海滩这个线索
and now all we have is... Venice Beach.
我们手上有个名单
We have a list.
105位怀疑对像
105 potential suspects.
他们都是现役或者退役军人
They are all either current or former military who,
根据他们的背景 政♥治♥倾向
because of their background, political affiliations
或者根据截获的通信
or intercepted communications,
有可能参与了巴顿计划
could be part of the Patton Project.
我有他们服役时的照片 军事档案
I have service photos, military files,
以及关于他们为何受到怀疑的情报
intelligence on why they're on this list.
如果我们要去Venice海滩
If we're staking out Venice Beach,
何不直接用面部识别
why not just use facial rec?
我们两手准备都要做好
We'll use both.
嫌疑人可能在最后一刻改变习惯
The suspect could change their pattern at the last minute.
我们不能光靠计算机 我们得随机应变
We can't wait for computers. We must be proactive.
上次的结果就很可能是灾难性的
Last time the consequences could have been catastrophic.
这个事情优先处理 我说的已经很轻了
It's a priority, to say the least.
花上一天时间
Take the day.
消化这些情报
Digest the information.
试着记住他们的脸
Try to memorize the faces.
然后我们就开始行动
Then we begin.
我们会再联♥系♥你
We'll get back to you.
一言为定
I'm sure you will.
关于Shaked你查到了什么
What did you find out about Shaked?
他所在的机构把他藏得很深
Well, whoever he's working for now has him buried deep.
根据航♥班♥和海关信息
According to airline and immigration records,
- 他现在应该在波兰某处 - 你是说
- he's currently somewhere in Poland. - Meaning
- 这意味着什么 - 他是个幽灵
- what, exactly? - He's a ghost.
并不在美国
Doesn't exist inside the U.S.
搞《松鼠密探》那一套啊
Well, that is some serious Secret Squirrel stuff.
Shaked来美国之前
What was Shaked doing for the Mossad
在摩萨德做什么的
before he came to the U.S.?
这就相当有亮点了
That's where it gets really interesting.
Shaked曾隶属于一支精干力量 参与近
Shaked was part of an elite team responsible for nearly
二十四次暗♥杀♥行动
two dozen assassinations.
范围波及伊朗 加沙
Wet work in Iran, Gaza,
西岸 叙利亚
West Bank, Syria.
现在 貌似 轮到在美国了
And now, most likely, the United States.
所以现在我们被迫要和暗♥杀♥组织合作
So we're being forced to work with an assassination team?
看起来是的
Looks that way.
他来这儿没问题
He has clearance to be here now?
他毕竟救过你的命
Well, he did save your life.
能不提吗
Not gonna let us forget that?
不 我不打算 你呢
No, I'm not. Are you?
额 没这个打算
Uh, not for a long time.
他们为什么找我们
Why did they come to us?
我只知道海军部长
All I know is that SecNav
让我们和Shaked见面
asked that we meet with Shaked.
你了解他 这次行动也是
You knew him, and the op was
对巴顿计划进行跟进调查的
part of the continued investigation
一部分
into the Patton Project.
不准备讨论讨论行动内容吗
There was no discussion on what type of op it was?
我觉得已无需多言了
I think it's pretty self-explanatory.
是啊 他们只不过没提
Yeah, they just left out the part
Shaked是个杀手
where Shaked is an assassin.
也想让我们变成杀手
Making us part of that.
没人要求你们处决目标 是吧
Nobody's asked you to execute a target, correct?
他们没必要
They don't have to.
他们只是要我们帮助锁定目标
They asked our help in locating the target.
让我们同流合污
That makes us complicit.
我们可不是干那个的
And that is not what we do.
好吧 墨西哥那件事又怎么说
Well, what happened in Mexico says different.
你们擅自行动
You went outside
有目共睹
the lines. It was noticed.
也就是因为这个我们给别人留下了精于此道的印象
So now there's a perception that we're good for this type of op?
似乎如此
Seems like it.
问题是
Trouble is...
他们没看错
they're not wrong.
下一个 下一个 搞定
Next. Next. Got it.
下一个 搞定
Next. Got it.
好吧 不 你没 不
Yeah, no. You don't... No.
根本不可能在一天之内
This is gonna be impossible to memorize
记住这么多张脸
all these faces in one day.
另外 这也不是你擅长的事情
And plus, this is not your forte.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我是说你脸盲
I'm talking about that you are facially challenged.
我才不是脸盲 我最擅长识别人脸了
I am not facially ch... I'm great with faces.
我是人脸识别专家
I am a face savant.
- 真的 好吧 - 没错 - 好吧 我们试试
- Really? Okay. - Yeah - Well, let's do this. .
- 就这个吧 是谁 - 好的
- How about that? Who's this? - Okay.
我又不是记他们的名字
Well, I'm not trying to recognize their names,
我就是记他们的长相
I'm just trying to recognize their faces.
行 没关系 你认识这个人吗
No, that's fine. Do you know this person?
不 不认识
No, I do not know this person.
- 那是我叔叔Jimmy - 什么
- That is my Uncle Jimmy. - That is what?
我们一起吃过饭
We had a dinner together.
他要来参加婚礼
He's coming to our wedding.
哦 这是个陷阱
Oh. Well, that's a trick question.
不公平
That's not really fair.
好吧 那这个呢
Okay. What about this?
怎么 我们现在是在玩"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还是亲属"的游戏吗
So what, now we're playing "Terrorist or relative"?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表