我是指指挥中心 就是
I mean the Ops Center, which is...
就是 如果一整个指挥中心都属于你
Like, it's-- Who needs an office, right, when you have
还要什么办公室呢 而且那儿我说了算
a whole operation center and-- which is, I'm in charge of that,
所以我 还是跟电脑待在一起吧 嗯
so I'm gonna... with a computer. Okay.
Eric
Eric.
我走了这么久真的很抱歉
I'm sorry that I was gone for so long.
我也很伤心
Me, too.
但我很高兴你回来了
But, um, I'm glad you're back.
我也是
I am, too.
我们在毒品案上花的小时可能非百则千了
We have spent hundreds, probably thousands of hours
但现在这家公♥司♥的十家大♥麻♥店
working on drug cases, and now there are ten stores
有的大♥麻♥可能比我们之前查获的
from this one company that probably have more weed
大批量毒品都多
than some of our busts.
是啊 时代在改变
Yeah, well, things change.
就算这样 在加州
And yet, you cannot keep a hedgehog
你还是不能养刺猬
in the state of California.
你知道在加州你不能养刺猬吗
Did you know you can't keep a hedgehog in California?
这关我什么事
Why would I care?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Well, don't you think that's a little odd?
跟这段对话一样奇怪吗
As odd as this conversation?
讲真的 你上次睡觉是什么时候
Seriously? When's the last time you got some sleep?
我有睡觉
I get sleep.
我在考虑养个宠物
I'm thinking about getting a pet.
这个想法太糟糕了
That's a terrible idea.
为什么是个坏主意 我可以养宠物的
Why is that a bad idea? I could keep a pet.
宠物石头估计可以
Pet rock, maybe.
你这就很刻薄了
Okay, now you're just being mean.
Callen和Hanna探员吗
Agents Callen and Hanna?
Callen
Callen.
我是Kelly James 这边请
I'm Kelly James. Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.]
我刚刚跟Alonzo的妻子通话了
I just spoke to Alonzo's wife.
我感觉很无助
I feel so helpless.
还是没有Jason的消息吗
Still no word on Jason?
目前还没有
Not as of yet.
他们都在这儿工作多久了
How long did they work for your company?
Jason是从秋天开始在这儿工作的 大概是十月
Well, Jason's been here since the fall; October, maybe.
我可以给你们提供具体的日期
I can get you the exact date.
Alonzo是一月份才开始的
And Alonzo started in January.
他们一直一起运送吗
Did they always ride together?
不是
No.
但是有过几次同行
But they had a few times.
这样的事情以前从来没有发生过
Nothing like this has ever happened before.
我一直都知道这种事有可能发生
I always knew that it was a possibility--
这也是为什么我们要安保
that's why we always had security--
但我从来没想象过这样的情况会发生
but I never imagined something like this happening.
嗯
Hmm.
我的胃感觉不舒服
I feel sick to my stomach.
今早运货行程都有谁知道
So who all knew about this morning's run?
只有Alonzo Jason 和我自己
Just Alonzo, Jason and myself.
我不会跟任何人共享这些信息
I don't share this information with anyone else.
没有助手之类的别人
You don't have an assistant or someone
帮你做规划吗
doing your scheduling for you?
我有一个助手 还有很多人
Oh, I have an assistant and a lot of people involved
帮忙安排公♥司♥的各种事务
in scheduling the many aspects of our operation,
但是他们都不参与运钱的事儿
but none of them are privy to the money runs.
在运送前一晚
I call the drivers
我会亲自给司机和安保打电♥话♥
and the security escort myself directly the night before.
如果有人没空呢
What if somebody isn't available?
我会让两个司机和两个安保人员
I keep two drivers and two security people
这一整周都随时待命
on hold for the entire week.
我从来不告诉他们会是哪天
I never tell them what day it'll be
或者要运多少钱
or how much money they'll be carrying.
人员流动率呢
How's the turnover?
没有多少流动
I don't have any.
我承认 一开始要找到合适的人很难
Admittedly, it was tough finding good people in the beginning,
因为处于法律的灰色地带
because of the Grey area of the legality,
但是大家都想要工作 特别是在这种环境之下
but people want to work, especially in this environment.
我们提供全套医疗保险
We offer full medical,
生育假 你能想到的我们都提供
maternity leave, you name it.
有些人认为我们就是群吸大♥麻♥上瘾的人
Uh, some people think
但我们是完全合法的
we're a bunch of stoners, but we're legit.
我在开这家公♥司♥之前 待在一家很成功的法律事务所
I left a highly successful law practice to start this company.
所以并没有心怀不满的前员工吗
So no disgruntled former employees?
没有 据我所知
None. Certainly, none that I know of.
我们还是要对你的所有员工
We'll still have to run a background check
进行背景检查
on all your employees.
- 每个新雇员都会要背景检查 - 嗯
- Well, every new hire gets one. - Hmm.
我可以给你们提供这些文件 给你们节省点时间
I can share the files with you, save you some time.
谢谢
Thank you.
关于Jason你还有什么能告诉我们的吗
What-what else can you tell us about Jason?
比如说 家人 朋友 前雇主
Um, family, friends, former employer?
没有家人 是个好人
No family. Um, good guy.
好员工
Good employee.
我把他和Jason的个人资料
I copied both his and, uh,
复印了一份给你们
Alonzo's personnel files for you.
你们的司机们每次都走一样的路线吗
Do your drivers take the same route every time?
不是的
No.
这是Alonzo坚持的主张
That was one thing that Alonzo insisted on.
甚至连我都不知道他们的路线
Even I don't know their route.
Jason Reed的公♥寓♥有线索吗
Any luck on Jason Reed's apartment?
他的舍友是洛约拉马利蒙特大学的法学生
Well, his roommate is a law student at LMU,
要求出具搜查令
so he's demanding a search warrant.
律师真是够毒
Damn lawyers are pit vipers.
为什么枪手带走了Jason
Why did the shooters take Jason?
当人♥质♥吗
Hostage?
不是 没理由 他们脱身很干脆
No. Why? They got away clean.
是啊 但是他们得确保万无一失 老天保佑
Yeah, but they wanted to be sure, so hopefully,
希望他只是被绑到了某个地方
he's just tied up someplace.
他坐的位置上没有血迹
There was no blood on his side of the SUV.
嗯 他是个司机 不是海豹突击队员 而且没有武器
Well, he was a driver, not a SEAL and he was unarmed.
看Alonzo现在的样子
Hopefully, he would've surrendered,
真希望他当时投降了
especially after what happened to Alonzo.
要是Jason和枪手是一伙的呢
What if Jason was tied in to the shooters?
现在没有这类线索 而且Callen和Sam说
Well, I mean, there's no sign of that, and also, Callen and Sam
Alonzo是唯一知道路线的人
mentioned that Alonzo's the only person who knows the route
而且每次还都会换
and he changes it every time.
没错 但是Jason可以在Alonzo不知情的时候
Yeah, but Jason could have put a tracker
在车上装一个追踪器
on the vehicle without Alonzo ever knowing about it.
他可以追踪他的手♥机♥定位啊
I mean, hell, he could have been following his cell phone.
没错 但是海豹突击队员是不会犯这种错误的
Yeah, but a SEAL never would have make that mistake,
即使他犯了 枪手也不知道
and even if he did, the shooters still
在哪个「点」动手合适
wouldn't know where the chalk point is.
你是怎么叫的 检检点吗
Or, what would you call it, a check-check point?
- 你真是个智障 - 是啊 但我是你的智障
- You are such an idiot. - Yeah, but I'm your idiot,
而且你就是喜欢我这样
and I'm right and you love it.
好了 这样想 天才
All right, well, think about this, genius.
天才这词有点重了 但可是你说的 请继续
Genius is strong, but your words. Continue.
去萨克拉门托有多少种走法呢
How many ways are there to get to Sacramento?
- 这个问题很微妙啊 - 嗯
- I feel like this a trick question. - Mm.
如果你想安全快速地到达
If you want to get there safely, but also as quickly as possible,
那就只能选I-5高速了
then you would have to, of course, take the I-5.
但还是有办法迷惑对方一下的
Well, yeah, but you could also mix it up a little bit,
比如从不同的出入口上下高速
get off and on at different points, you know, to avoid a pattern.
确实
That is true.
不过枪手知道SUV是
But the shooters know that the SUV is leaving
从新月海湾的办公室出发
from the Crescent Bay corporate office.
所以 如果他们知道出发时间
So if they know what the departure time is,
到时守株待兔就可以了
then that would put them a-right there.
同意 可是他们依然不知道线路
Agreed, but they still wouldn't know the route.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表