Wh... hey.
很高兴你跑出来了
Glad you made it.
- 是啊 - 你还好吗
- Yeah. - You okay?
你当然很好 是因为有你
Yes, you are. He's alive.
他现在还活着
You did that.
CT检查显示
The CT scan shows
他大脑有水肿
that there is swelling in his brain.
本来就有脑震荡 他刚刚又受到的那一下重击
Because of his concussion, the second blow
对他来说应该是不能再糟了
was just about the worst thing that could have happened to him.
我们现在只能等着 观察病情进展
For right now we just have to wait and see.
- 我们能带他走吗 - 不可以
- Can he be moved? -No.
他需要监护
He needs to be monitored.
6个小时后我们要对他进行复查
He needs a repeat scan in six hours.
如果有救援直升机和随机医疗队呢
What about with a medevac and a trauma team on board?
那应该可以 但是我建议让他留在这
That could be okay, but I'd still prefer to keep him here.
好的谢谢你 非常感谢
Okay, thank you. Thank you so much.
你知道真正的危险是什么
You know what's really dangerous?
是把他留在这
Not moving him.
我已经和Hetty联♥系♥了 但是问题是
Spoke to Hetty, but the problem is
Williams和Velasquez是不会罢休的
Williams and Velasquez are not gonna stop.
他们知道你们的小队已经来到了医院
They know your team had to get to a hospital.
- 他们会回来找我们 - Hetty说了什么
- They're gonna be looking for us. - What did Hetty say?
她说她认识几个人可能愿意帮忙
She said she might know a couple people willing to help,
包括一个叫Gonzalez的探员
some agent named Gonzalez.
但是只是 可能
The operative word being "Might."
- 谢谢 - 藏好你的枪
- Thanks. - Cover your weapon.
他们还有多久能到
How long till they get here?
应该要几个小时
She was hoping a couple hours.
听着 我不认识他们
Look, I don't know who they are.
我不知道他们会来多少人
I don't know how many are coming.
看到我们如此狼狈 他们可能弃我们于不顾
They see us overwhelmed, they could turn and walk.
我想我们只能靠自己
As far as I'm concerned, we're on our own.
嘿 不要把你的枪藏得那么严实
Hey, don't hide your weapon too much.
我们要他们认为我们仅仅是第一道防线
We want them to think that we're just the first line of defense.
这样没准就能在Hetty的人来之前拖住他们
Maybe they'll hold off until Hetty's people get here.
注意那辆黑色的本♥田♥
Check out the black Honda.
他们是William的手下
Those are Williams' men.
是雇佣的犯罪集团成员 这是个好现象
Hired cartel members. That's a good sign.
你为什么会认为是个好现象
How do you figure that that's a good sign?
因为这意味着Velasquez将军不会趟这浑水
'Cause General Velasquez doesn't have any skin in the game.
他让Williams自己去处理他那点破事
He's making Williams deal with his own problems.
现在这样总比让墨西哥军方袭击我们要好
Guess it's better than the Mexican military assaulting us.
又来了四个人
Four more.
本♥田♥回来了 他们有八个人
Honda's back. That makes eight.
都装备了重武器
All heavily armed.
让我们看看谁先沉不住气
Let's see who blinks first.
给我们想像中的后援打信♥号♥♥ 对吗
Signaling our imaginary backup, are we?
得让他们相信
Got to make 'em believe.
然后12个敌人
And that makes 12.
好
Okay.
嘿 微笑假装我刚刚给你讲了个笑话
Hey, smile like I just told you a joke.
看吧 一切正常
See? It's all good.
是啊
Yeah.
这下就不是了
Until it's not.
我们只看到两个人
描述你看到的那些人
这是你我之间的事情
This is between me and you.
把你们的人从医院撤走 然后我们就能好好谈谈
Pull your men from the hospital and we can talk about it.
你一点儿也没有老 Shay
You haven't aged a day, Shay.
你
Do you...
把你们的人从医院撤走
Pull your men from the hospital.
你不想把事情搞大 我们也是
You don't want the attention, and neither do we.
让我们看看怎么对我们的儿子是最好
Let's figure out what's best for our son.
不
No.
Spencer 你的人不太够了
Spencer, you're running out of men.
进入位置
他们根本不信
They're not buying it.
再次给我们想象中的朋友信♥号♥♥
Signal our imaginary friends again.
我不觉得他们有想象力
I don't think they have a very good imagination.
好了 他们来了 找掩护
All right. They're coming. Take cover.
你告诉他们撤退
You tell 'em to back off.
你从不想把我儿子还给我
You're never going to give me back my son,
所以为何我要听你的
so why should I?
Hetty
Hetty.
接那个该死的电♥话♥啊 Hetty
Pick up the damn phone, Hetty.
杀了他们
Take them out.
你拿起那个对讲机
You pick up that walkie
然后告诉他们 老板已经死了
and you explain to them that he's dead.
今天没人能得到报酬
Nobody's getting paid today.
然后你确保他们从那个该死的医院撤出来
And you make sure they back the hell away from that hospital.
立刻
Now!
喂
Hello.
我们时间不多了 你的后援部队呢
We're out of time. How far out's your cavalry?
- 几分钟到 - 我们只有几秒
- Minutes. - We have seconds.
什么鬼
What the hell?
为什么他们在撤退 有事发生
Why are they retreating? Something happened.
重复 任务结束
Williams死了 撤吧
那些人是咋回事
Who the hell are these guys?
我们瞧瞧
Let's find out.
表明你们的身份要不然你们就死了
Identify yourselves or you're dead!
Diego Go nzalez特别探员 Hetty的朋友
Special Agent Diego Gonzalez, friend of Hetty's.
你是Arlo Turk特别探员
You are NCIS Special Agents Arlo Turk,
和Kensi Blye特别探员吗
Kensi Blye.
你是Ncis的
Ncis?
没人是完美的
We all have our flaws.
就是我们
That's us.
你们来迟了
You're late.
我们有个医疗转运直升机还有医生在机上
We got medical evac helos with doctors on board.
我们正在转移所有人去Balboa Naval医院
We're gonna move everybody to Balboa Naval Hospital right now.
我原谅你们了
I guess you're forgiven then.
我想你是被原谅了
I guess you're forgiven then.
我原谅你们了
I guess you're forgiven then.
我原谅你们了
I guess you're forgiven then.
走吧
Let's go.
我原谅你们了
I guess you're forgiven then.
走吧
Let's go.
完结了
It's over.
我会留下 直至直升机离开为止
I'll stay till I see the helo take off.
我明白你不信神
Now, I know you don't believe in God,
但我需要你为他们祈祷
but I need you to pray for them.
这是我过去两天唯一能为他们做的事了
It's all I've been doing the last two days.
我也是
Well, that makes two of us.
感谢
Thank you.
再会
See you in a few.
他们情况如何
How are they?
每一位都情况稳定
Everyone is stable.
Deeks及Sam有意识
Deeks and Sam are conscious.
Callen则需要点时间
Callen's got a long way to go.
肺部穿孔 内出血
A punctured lung, internal bleeding,
椎骨骨折
and fractured vertebra.
你儿子呢
And your son?
我儿子回到洛杉矶的家人身边了
My son is back in L.A. With family.
照我所知
From what I hear,
父亲不会是问题所在了
the father won't be a problem.
这是你收到的情报?
Is that what you hear?
他与其他两名尸体被发现在车上
Found in a car with two other dead bodies.
你已经如你所愿了
You've gotten everything you wanted.
瞧你把此事说得像清空Amazon购物车般
You make this sound like a wish list on Amazon.
我为了救回儿子
I did what I had to do
做了我份内事
to get my son back.
我希望你明白代价
I hope you understand the cost.
我根本用不着跟你谈这
I don't have to have this conversation with you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表