抱歉打扰 我们要回到作战状态
Sorry to interrupt, we've been requested back in combat.
嘿 我就是律师
Hey, I'm a lawyer,
所以我给你个免费建议吧
so let me give you a piece of free advice.
如果你是想袭击我的船和船员
If you're attacking my men and my ship,
律师可保不了你
a lawyer is not gonna be able to help you.
究竟怎么了
What's going on?
我们在调查Ellie Sims被杀一案
We are investigating the murder of Ellie Sims.
我们相信她是被俄♥罗♥斯♥派向我军的
We believe that she was killed by Chechen spies
车♥臣♥间谍所杀
put into place in our military by Russia.
而且我们知道你丈夫是其中一员
And we know your husband was one of them.
真的吗
Is that true?
是的 Olivia 那是真的
Yes, Olivia, that is true.
他是个善良的好男人
He was a good and kind man.
我们还谈到要孩子
We were talking about having children.
嗯
Mm.
- 那不可能 - 但事实就是
- It can't be. - Yes, it can.
不止这个 我们还知道
And not only that, we also know that
你为俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机关工作
you are working with Russian intelligence.
这话太疯了
That's insane.
我们知道你与Anton Yashnikov的关系
We know about your relationship with Anton Yashnikov.
他以领事身份待在洛杉矶
He works for the Russian State Department
为俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥工作
at the consulate here in Los Angeles.
- 是的 我是和他聊过 - 聊了什么
- Yeah, I've spoken with him. - About what?
我是影视制片人
I'm a movie and television producer.
没有作品挂名
With zero credits?
这行很难玩
It's a hard business.
所以 你
So you, uh,
兼♥职♥当间谍
just moonlight as a spy?
我在为故事做研究
I was doing research for story ideas.
你丈夫才刚被杀
Your husband was just murdered,
你就玩失踪 而你在旅馆打的唯一一通电♥话♥
you disappear, and the one phone call you make
是打给Yashnikov
from your motel room is to Yashnikov?
少来了 Olivia
I mean, come on, Olivia.
我们还知道你与
We also know about your connection
在忠诚号♥上的Vincent Davis有关系
to Vincent Davis on the USS Allegiance.
我们也知道你用在线游戏
We know how you used the online game
给在舰上传讯息
to send him messages on board the ship.
所以一切结论如下
So the bottom line is this:
闯关失败
game over.
你可以做的是协助我们
And your best bet now is to help us.
呀
Uh...
时间在流走
Ticktock.
我知道的东西不多
I don't know very much.
我们不能了解任务全貌
Full knowledge of the operation was limited by design.
但没有Yashnikov的允许
But I can't help you
我不能帮你
without Yashnikov's blessing.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
我只能说 我觉得那项任务有点不对劲
All I will say is something has gone wrong with the mission.
- 是 我们抓住你了 - 不是这个
- Yeah, we caught you. - No.
是非常 非常糟糕的事情
It is something far, far worse.
你们想要啥 同志们
What do you want, guys?
我们正在讯问Davis
We're in the middle of interrogating Davis.
我知道 但我发现船上的监控摄像头
I know, but I found footage on the ship's security cameras
捕捉到了Lee的尸首坠海的镜头
of Lee's body going over the side.
我也发现Davis在同一时间
I also found footage of Davis 200 yards away
出现在离Lee坠海位置
from the place where Lee went over,
183米外的地方
at the exact same time stamp.
有可能是被篡改吗
Could it have been manipulated?
不可能 我查过了 Davis没有篡改过
No. I checked. Davis didn't do it.
他也参与了 这个可以确定
He's involved. There's no way he's not.
也就是说舰上不止一名间谍
Which means there's at least one more operative on board.
舰长入舰桥
Captain on deck!
继续
As you were.
现在有迹象表明我的舰船处于危险中吗
Is there any indication that my ship is in danger?
我们不知道 舰长
We don't know, Captain.
看看这个
Take a look.
我们刚刚收到联席参谋长的情报
We just received information from the Joint Chiefs.
有未证实的报告称 在伊朗西部边境
There are unconfirmed reports of troop buildup
有军队集结
on Iran's western border.
他们还截获了通讯记录
And they have also picked up chatter indicating
显示伊朗要对以色列和沙特发动袭击
an Iranian attack on Israel and Saudi Arabia.
我们已经接到命令 把舰群开至伊朗海域
We've been ordered to sail the battle group
希望能阻止袭击
off the coast of Iran to hopefully deter the attack.
这是命令 但是如果他们对我们的备战状态
That's the order. But if there's any doubt
和舰群安全有所怀疑 就会让我们退出行动
as to our readiness or safety, they will pull us out.
我们必须得赶快找出那些间谍
We need to find those agents fast.
如果不能尽早挫败伊朗的进攻企图
If that Iranian aggression isn't put down quickly,
沙特和以色列可能会进行报复
Saudi Arabia and Israel could retaliate,
然后我们很快就会陷入多国冲突中
and we'll find ourselves in a multinational conflict within hours.
这艘舰船必须出发了
This ship needs to move.
那我们就需要更多的探员参与这起调查了
Well, we're gonna need a lot more agents for this investigation.
这儿有很多船员需要筛查
There are dozens of sailors that need to be screened.
问题是 我们相信谁
The question is: who do we trust?
那我们就简单粗暴点 我看到了一队海豹突击队在船上
Well, let's make it simple. I saw a SEAL team on board.
对
That's right.
你能找个安全的地方让我跟他们聊一下吗
You have a secure place where I can speak with them?
好了
Good.
同志们 谢谢你们来到这里
Gentlemen, thank you all for coming down.
我知道现在是凌晨3点 非常抱歉叫醒你们
I'm aware it's 0300, so sorry to wake you,
但我们需要你们的帮助
but we need your help.
副舰长 你知道我们来这儿是因为一个机密任务
XO, you understand we're here on a classified mission.
- 那是我们的优先事项 - 这是
- That's our priority. - Now this is...
NCIS特别探员Sam Hanna
NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna.
海豹突击队第六队的
Formerly Senior Chief Sam Hanna
前二等士官长Sam Hanna吗
of SEAL Team Six?
是我
That would be me.
需要我们做什么
What do you need?
我们确信NCIS随舰特别探员
We believe that NCIS Special Agent
Brian Lee被一名卧底外国间谍杀害了
Afloat Brian Lee was killed by an undercover foreign operative,
并怀疑这是一个渗透了几个军队分支的
and we suspect it's part of a larger operation
大阴谋一部分
that has infiltrated several branches of the military.
为了找出舰上其他的间谍
To find the other operatives on board...
- 其他间谍吗 - 是
- Other operatives? - Yeah.
你们觉得有多少个
How many do you think there are?
我是特别探员G. Callen 我们已经抓获了一个
Special Agent G. Callen. Uh, we have one in custody.
我们知道至少还有一个在船上
We know there's at least one more on board
也有可能更多
and possibly more than that.
他们是跟ISIS有勾结的车♥臣♥分子
They're of Chechen descent with ties to ISIS.
他们的目标是什么
What's their objective?
可能是在船上进行恐怖袭击 像科尔号♥袭击一样
Possible terrorist act against this vessel, like the Cole.
天啊 等找出来有他们好看的
Really? God help 'em if we find 'em.
也有可能是长♥期♥情报收集
It could also be long-term intelligence gathering.
我们目前还不太确定
We just don't know at this point.
给我们分派任务吧
Give us a mission.
我们有大概超过80名船员需要调查
We have over 80 sailors we need to investigate.
我们相信 且只能相信那些通过了
We can't trust anyone unless they have
高级别的安全调查的人
high-level security clearance.
这就是为什么来找你们
That's why we came to you.
我们需要你们去找来并且稳住嫌疑人
We need you to pick up and secure the suspects
一直到我们审问他们 排除嫌疑之后
until we can interview them and clear them.
现在你们已经知道了伊朗的侵犯企图
Now you've been briefed about the Iranian
还有我们将作为震慑力量进入海湾的任务
aggression and our movement into the gulf as a deterrent.
我们不能允许调查工作影响任务
We cannot allow this to affect that.
我们去把人带过来
We'll pick 'em up,
告诉我们把人放哪儿
just show us where to put 'em.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
Olivia Baird交代什么了吗
Anything from Olivia Baird?
是的 我们这儿有进展
Yes, we are definitely making headway.
她承认了参与了这件事情
She has admitted to being a part of this,
但是没得到Yashnikov首肯 她不会帮我们
but she will not help us until Yashnikov gives her the okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表