那我们从他的家庭开始
Well, let's start with his family.
有任何亲戚吗
He have any nearby?
他的女朋友 Maia
Uh, his girlfriend, Maia.
他的大多数亲戚在San Antonio
Most of his relatives are in San Antonio.
司机有什么信息
What about the driver?
呃 这 呃
Uh, that's, uh,
海军陆战队上士 Brad Hawkins
Marine Staff Sergeant Brad Hawkins,
呃 驻扎在Pendleton营地
uh, stationed out of Camp Pendleton.
他的记录相当干净 直到出了这个事 呃
He's got a fairly clean record until this. Uh...
洛杉矶警♥察♥已经把他送到船屋了
LAPD has turned him over to us at the boatshed.
他接受了治疗
He's been treated for his injuries
并做了血液酒精测试
and given a blood alcohol test.
结果一会就能出来
Results will be in soon.
我已经让Kensi和Deeks去Garza的女朋友那里了
And I sent Kensi and Deeks over to Garza's girlfriend's place.
很好 好的 那我们三个一起
Good call. All right, why don't the three of us
去船屋跟Hawkins谈一谈吧
head over to the boatshed and talk to Hawkins?
Callen
Callen.
Rogers
Rogers.
你可以来一下我的办公室吗
Can you come to my office, please?
这就来
On my way.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
你认识一个前ATF探员Anatasia Kolcheck吗
Do you know a former ATF agent, Anastasia Kolcheck?
现在因为射击一名未持枪嫌疑人在监狱服刑
Now serving time for shooting an unarmed suspect.
Kolcheck探员 以前偶尔会来这里帮忙
Agent Kolcheck, uh, has worked with this office on occasion.
我在不断地了解新信息
So I'm learning.
我们刚刚接到电♥话♥说 她在Alton监狱受伤了
We just received a call that she sustained an injury at Alton Prison.
Alton是州立监狱 她为什么会在那里
Alton's a state prison. Why would she be there?
我还在熟悉这块区域
I'm still trying to wrap my head around
每个街角都有的大♥麻♥店
the marijuana dispensaries on every corner and that spot
还有比佛利山那块儿Wilshire和Santa Monica交界的地方
in Beverly Hills where Wilshire and Santa Monica cross.
我也不知道他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
她被送去医院了 Saint Anne's
She was taken to a hospital. Saint Anne's.
好的
Okay.
我不知道现在你和你的队友们
I didn't know what you and your team's relationship was
和她的关系如何
with her at this point.
但我觉得应该告诉你们一下
I figured I'd pass it on.
我也不知道是不是有用
For what it's worth.
谢谢
Thank you.
Hawkins NCIS特别探员Sam Hanna
Hawkins. NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna.
特别探员Nicole DeChamps
Special Agent Nicole DeChamps.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我都已经做到上士了
Made it all the way to staff sergeant
都没有跟你们打过交道
without talking to you guys.
不好意思 我们真的存在
Sorry to break your streak.
我们只想知道昨晚发生了什么
We just want to know what happened last night
我们好找到Garza
so we can find Garza.
我也想找到他
So do I.
我和Garza去Tony's喝了几杯啤酒
Garza and I went to Tony's for a couple of beers.
再然后我就只记得Garza在开枪
Next thing I know, Garza's firing his Beretta
而我开着我的吉普在小屋间穿梭
and I'm driving my Jeep through a shed.
你知道他身上有武器吗
Did you know he had a weapon on him?
不 长官
No, ma'am.
你们几点到酒吧的
What time did you get to the bar?
可能九点
Maybe 9.
你们经常一起喝酒吗
Do you guys drink together often?
只有在我们一起玩疯狂橄榄球游戏的时候 也不多
Only when we play Madden. Nothing crazy.
另外 我想跟他好好谈谈
Besides, I wanted to have a real talk.
Garza在玩他的西海岸进攻的时候
And Garza doesn't listen to anything
什么都听不进去
when he's running his West Coast offense.
你要跟他谈什么
A real talk about what?
他最近行为有点奇怪
Uh, he'd been acting kind of strange,
有些事情不太对劲
like maybe something was wrong.
我只是想问问他是不是一切都好
I just wanted to make sure he was all right.
你说奇怪 有可能是他又在滥用毒品吗
Strange, like he may have been abusing drugs again?
你知道这件事啊
You know about that.
我担心他会因此失去工作
I was afraid he'd lose his job,
被踢出预备役
and get kicked out of the reserves.
我觉得不太对劲
Something's not adding up.
你们俩没有吸毒吗
You guys weren't doing drugs?
不 没有 长官 我不吸毒的
No. No, sir. Not my thing.
有没有可能Garza偷偷给你加了点料
Could Garza have slipped you something?
不可能 他不会这么做的
No. He wouldn't do that.
嗯
Hmm.
你的血液酒精测试结果出来了
So your blood alcohol results came in.
0.03
0.03.
你体内有酒精
You had alcohol in your system,
但是不足以让你失去记忆
but it wasn't enough to make you black out.
肯定有什么是你昨晚失去了记忆
Something made you lose your memory last night.
我们撞车的时候撞得还挺厉害的
I got my bell rung pretty good when we crashed.
是 但不足以导致脑震荡
Mm. Not enough for a concussion.
或许Garza不是你想象中的那种人
Maybe Garza's not the person you thought he was.
有人告诉我Anastasia Kolcheck在这儿
I was told Anastasia Kolcheck was here.
让我查一下
Let me check.
你是直系亲属吗
Are you immediate family?
他不是 但是我是
He is not. But I am.
我是Anastasia的父亲
I'm Anastasia's father.
看起来你女儿的急救骨科手术
Looks like your daughter's still in emergency orthopedic surgery
还要一个小时才能结束
for another hour.
- 发生了什么 - 什么手术
- What happened? - What kind of surgery?
Anastasia的两根肋骨骨折
Anastasia suffered two broken ribs
还有严重的手臂骨折 非常抱歉
and a serious forearm fracture. I'm sorry.
那边有一个等待室
There's a waiting room down that way.
她出来了我们会来找你们的
We'll come get you when she's out of post-op.
谢谢
Thank you.
Maia
Maia?
你好 你们不是唱赞美诗的人
Hi. You're not carolers.
哦不 我们是NCIS的
Uh, no, actually, we are NCIS.
我是Kansi Blye 这是我的搭档Deeks
I'm Kensi Blye, this is my partner Deeks.
是有关Ernis Garza的事情
It's about Ernie Garza.
怎么了
What happened?
不好意思 我这儿一团乱
Sorry, this place is a mess.
- 我已经要准备收拾了 - 没事儿
- I was just finishing up in here. - You're fine.
所以 Ernie在破坏了一个圣诞树农场之后
So, Ernie ran from the cops
逃跑了吗
after destroying a Christmas tree lot?
这或许能够解释为什么他昨晚没回我短♥信♥
That could be why he didn't text me back last night.
你上一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几天前
A few days ago.
我们去了一个节日工艺品集♥会♥
We went to a holiday craft fair.
我们的朋友Jen在那边卖♥♥一些饰品
Our friend Jen was selling some jewelry there.
然后我们大吵了一架
Then we had a big fight.
但是你试图跟他联♥系♥了
But you reached out?
是的 我想见个面 把事情说开
Yeah. I wanted to meet up, talk things through.
氢可酮 阿片类止痛剂 用于麻醉 镇痛和镇咳
我们吵架那天早上 我在他车里发现了一些氢可酮
The morning of the fight, I'd found some hydrocodone in his car.
我质问他来着
I asked him about it.
你很担心他会复吸
You were worried because of his rehab.
正是如此 Ernie恢复得非常好
Exactly. Ernie was doing so great with his recovery,
但是他划船的时候伤了肩膀
and then he hurt his shoulder kayaking.
我看到那些药片的时候 我很怕他会复吸
When I saw the pills, I was afraid he'd relapsed.
你质问他的时候情况如何
What happened when you confronted him?
他很生气 然后就开始找借口
He got mad and started making excuses.
你只是想帮他
You were just trying to help.
我只是在向他学习
Just trying to follow his lead.
他非常的乐于助人
I mean, he helped anyone who needed it.
几周前他还帮我
Couple weeks ago, he pitched in and helped make scones
为了我的烘培博客做了烤饼
for my baking blog.
我只想他好好的
I just want him to be okay.
我们也是
So do we.
我保证我们会随时保持联♥系♥的
And we will keep you posted, I promise.
对 如果你想到什么线索
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表