好 太棒了 好的 我挂了 再见
Yeah. Wonderful. Okay, got to go. Bye.
好了 这是Gary 呃 是她之前在ATF的搭档
Okay. That was Gary, um, her former ATF partner.
他和我们一样震惊
He is as shocked as we are,
他已经一年没有她的消息了
and he hasn't heard from her for a year.
我兄弟在洛杉矶治安官的朋友正在监狱巡逻
My buddy at L.A. County Sheriff is on patrol by the prison.
他说他一辈子从未见过这么多警犬
Said he's never seen so many K-9 units in his life.
Sam刚从Alton打来电♥话♥
Sam just called from Alton.
- 事情比我们想像的更严重 - 什么
- Things are worse than we thought. - What?
- 那怎么可能 - 看起来Anna
- How is that possible? - It seems that Anna
和Kate Miller有一些外援帮助她们越狱
and Kate Miller had some outside help with their escape.
他们现在把Callen当作嫌疑犯
They're now treating Callen as a suspect.
- 你一定是在搞笑吧 - 什么
- You've got to be kidding me. - What?
很显然Callen没有这么做
Obviously Callen did not do this,
但是我们有两个潜在的嫌疑人
but we do have two other potential suspects.
首先 Phil Carmona
First up, Phil Carmona.
他是一家能源公♥司♥的顾问
He's a consultant for an energy company.
现在所知 去年Kate Miller在监狱
Now, Kate Miller has called him
曾经给他打过几次电♥话♥
several times from prison over the last year,
最近一次电♥话♥是在几天前
most recently just a few days ago.
她没有接到过其他电♥话♥ 也没有其他探视
She's received no other calls, no other visits.
法警讯问他了么
Is he being questioned by the Marshals?
不大可能 我刚跟他们办公室打过电♥话♥
Doubtful. I just spoke with their office.
法警那边儿的工作逻辑是假定
The Marshals are working under the theory
Kolcheck女士是这次越狱的
that Ms. Kolcheck was the driving force
策划者 他们优先关注的是
behind this escape. They're prioritizing anyone
任何与她有关的人
with a connection to her.
好吧 讯问Carmona的机会在溜走
Well, the window to question Carmona is closing.
他订了去哥斯达黎加的航♥班♥
He's booked on a flight to Costa Rica,
一小时内离开洛杉矶国际机场
leaves LAX in one hour.
Rogers
Rogers.
把他带来 看看他知道什么
Pick him up, see what he knows.
- 我来和法警交涉 - 好
- I'll deal with the Marshals. - Done.
- 我通过短消息通知你们他的位置 - 好
- I'll text you updates on his location. - Right.
呃 别跑太快
Uh, not so fast.
我记得你们说
I believe you said
有两个嫌疑人 第二个是谁
there were two suspects. Who is the second?
- 呃 - 对哦
- Well... - Right...
你们在浪费时间 我家Anna很聪明的
You're wasting your time. My Anna is clever girl.
敏捷并且狡黠
Quick and cunning.
你们觉得你们能抓到她 哈
You think you can catch her? Ha!
- 我告诉你们 她已经跑掉了 - Arkady 你在做什么
- I tell you, she is already gone. - Arkady! What are you doing?
Sam 跟他讲讲我家Anna有多厉害
Sam! Tell this how skilled my Anna is.
停 你有跟他讲过他的权利么
Time out. Did you advise him of his rights?
- 是的 他放弃了 - 我不需要律师
- Yes. He waived them. - I do not need lawyer.
- 我知道真♥相♥ -Arkady 别说了
- I have truth on my side. - Arkady! Stop talking.
而真♥相♥是 Anna可能已经在阿根廷了
And truth is, Anna is probably in Argentina by now.
Arkady
Arkady...
压根不可能的 走吧
That would be physically impossible. Let's go!
Arkady 找个律师
Arkady, get a lawyer.
好吧 我们回到去年四月
Okay. Let's go back to last April.
你在ATF的讯问中作了不利于Anna的证明么
You testified against Anna in her ATF inquiry?
我没作出对她不利的证明 我只是讲了事实
I did not testify against her. I told the truth.
Anna犯了个错
Anna made a mistake.
她不该入狱的
She did not deserve to go to prison.
- 所以你觉得这是你的错 - 没
- So you felt responsible. - No.
严重到想要纠正这种司法不公的程度么
Enough to want to rectify this miscarriage of justice?
就像我说的 我早上在睡觉
Like I said, I was asleep this morning.
好吧 鉴于你女朋友那时候正在越狱
Well, too bad your girlfriend can't corroborate that,
很遗憾她无法证明这一点
seeing as she was escaping from prison at the time.
副警长Long 我了解Anna
Deputy Long, I know Anna.
她坚韧并且强大
She is resilient and strong,
而且她完全准备好了服刑
and she was fully prepared to serve her time.
所以 对于这事儿
So, for this to happen,
她肯定有充分的理由
she had to have had a damn good reason.
资料里面说 呃 十二月的时候她从联邦监狱
It says here that, uh, she transferred from federal
被转移到了州立监狱
to state prison in December.
你帮的忙么
You helped facilitate that?
没 我的确问过为什么 但是没有得到直接答复
No. I did ask why, but I never got a straight answer.
好吧 让我们跳到你去医院
Okay, let's move on to your visits
探视Kolcheck女士的时候
to Ms. Kolcheck in the hospital.
探视的时候 她有没有
During those visits, did she ever
讨论过计划从Alton逃出去
discuss plans to escape from Alton?
呃 那时候她正在滴注吗♥啡♥
Well, she was on a morphine drip,
而且周围都是警卫 所以 没 她没提过
and there were guards everywhere. So no, she didn't.
那以后呢
And since then?
那以后我没
I have not seen
见过也没和她说过话
or spoken to her since then.
因此我猜你并不知道
Then I'm guessing you didn't know
在她住院之后 她在监狱的时候经常要
she regularly saw the prison psychiatrist
看精神科
after her hospitalization?
有一小段时间她甚至被加入到自伤风险监控名单了
For a brief time, she was even put on a self-harm watch.
我不知道
I did not.
Anna希望我远离这事儿
Anna asked that I stay away,
而我尊重她的愿望
and I respected her wishes.
你知道的 我已经做法警很长时间了
You know, I've been a U.S. Marshal for a long time,
Callen探员 我能让我们的人遵守规则
Agent Callen, and I can keep my people in line.
但是当地人是那种动辄就会开枪的
But the locals get trigger-happy.
逃犯们也是
And so do the fugitives.
有时候向我们开枪
Sometimes they shoot at us,
有时候向他们自己扣动扳机
sometimes they shoot themselves.
如果有什么能
If there's any scenario
让你女朋友活下来的办法的话
here where your girlfriend comes out alive,
你可能是其中的关键
you might be the key to that.
我从未觉得你会是嫌犯
I never thought you were a suspect,
但我不得不确认一下
but I had to check you out.
当然 我会跟你的长官沟通清除你的嫌疑
I'll clear your involvement with your director, of course.
您这么做很自然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是个好消息 Syd
That's great news, Syd.
是啊 只是 你知道的
Yeah. Just, you know,
告诉我然后我马上飞过去
let me know and I'll fly right up.
好的 爱你
All right. Love you.
你妈妈么
Your mom?
是啊 在准备手术之前 他们打算
Yeah, they're just gonna do some more testing
再做些检查
before prep for surgery.
我 我依然不能相信
I-I still can't believe
不知道为什么 Hetty这么做
that Hetty somehow Jedi mind tricked her
可能是受到绝地思维的影响 但是
into going through with this, but...
要做到这个的话那原力绝对是无比强大的
The Force is definitely strong with that one.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 这是好事儿 Nell
Hey, this is good, Nell.
你妈妈很快就好了
Your mom's gonna get better.
是啊
Yeah.
好消息 法警那边已经排除了Callen的嫌疑
Good news. U.S. Marshals have eliminated Callen as a suspect
而且现在已经邀请我们协助调查了
and have now asked for our help with the investigation.
- 这就放心了 - 可不是
- That's a relief. - Tell me about it.
我不希望追查Carmona
I did not like the slippery slope
把我们置于危险的边缘
I put us on by going after Carmona.
我在说Callen
I was talking about Callen.
对的 当然
Right. Of course.
好的 伙计们 您们知道要干什么了 去吧
All right. You know what to do, people. Go do it.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪 别
Don't shoot! No!
他是清白的
He's clear.
至少有十个目击者证实他在通宵游戏厅
At least ten witnesses place him at an all-night gaming parlor.
还和Vladlena在一起 啊
Still hanging out with Vladlena, huh?
她得到了我
She gets me.
把他赶走
Kick him.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
Callen
Callen,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表