我不知道
I don't know.
服刑愉快
Enjoy prison.
不不不 我不是不配合
No, no, no, no! It's not like that.
听着 我希望能在犹他州服刑
Look, I want to do my time in Utah,
只是 他们把车开走了
it's just, look, they took the van.
我也不知道去哪儿了
I don't know where.
你最好给我说点有用的
I'm still waiting to hear something that helps us.
我们提供清洁服务
Look, we run a cleaning service.
大家会把车开来清洁
People roll vehicles through here
就是那些用在不太
that have been used in not so...
不太合法的事情里的车
So legal activities.
可以这么说
That'll work.
我们把车子拆了 该烧的部分烧掉
We dismantle them, we burn what needs to be burned.
你把他们的车拆了
You dismantled their van?
没 他们车后面有些特殊装备
Nah. There was some special equipment in the back.
所以我们只是喷了漆
We just painted it.
现在那车长什么样子
What does it look like now?
现在是黑色的 上面有个豪车公♥司♥的logo
Well, it's black now with a limo company logo on it.
谁把车开过来的
Who brought it in?
一男一女 但是他们只跟Ron说过话
A man and a woman, but they just talked to Ron.
但这货已经死了
Homie dead now.
就这么多吗
That it?
对
Yeah.
哦 不对
Actually, no.
他们说今晚他们会把车开回来
They said they're gonna bring the van back in for us
让我们把车彻底拆了丢掉
to totally dismantle and dispose of tonight.
嘿 他们犹他州的监狱伙食好吗
Yo, do they got good food in Utah?
跟我们这儿能看到电视节目一样吗
The same TV shows that we got?
闭嘴
Stop talking.
货车跟枪手今晚会回来
The van and the shooter will be back here tonight.
对 但我们绝不可能让他们再干一票
Yeah, but a sting's out of the question.
我们必须在他们下次动手前找到他们
We got to find them before they make that next heist.
Nell 他们在接下来几小时内就会有所行动
Nell, they're gonna be moving in the next few hours.
我们马上回来看看有哪些潜在目标
We're gonna come in and look at potential targets.
收到 Sam
Copy that, Sam.
我们在忙着跟洛杉矶警局一起做目标分♥析♥
We're tied into LAPD and doing joint targeting analysis.
我们走
Let's ride.
什么 我觉是个很好的主意啊
Huh? I think it's a great idea.
很棒
It's great.
真的吗 不会太俗套 太直接了吗
Really? Not too cheesy, not too on the nose?
不 我是觉得有点落于俗套 比较直接
No, it's... no, I think it's cheesy and on the nose,
但是如果你想跟你的女朋友们
but if you want to do your bachelorette party
把纳帕品酒之旅作为你的单身派对
in Napa doing wine tours with your girlfriends,
又有什么不可以的呢
then bring on the cheese and bring on the noses.
总之 这是你的决定
I mean, it's your deal,
而且你百分之百不会再办一次单身派对了
and you're 100% never having a bachelorette party again,
- 所以好好享受吧 - 哦 是吗
- so enjoy it. - Oh, really?
好吧 你是对的
All right. Yeah, you're right.
我不用在意其他人是不是已经去过纳帕了
I don't care that other women have been to Napa before.
好啦 这是我的打算 你呢
Okay, that's me. What about you?
你的单身派对要做什么
What are you doing for your bachelor party?
做什么
- What?
不好意思 你还不了解我吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
我知道你不喜欢去参加单身派对
No, I know you don't like going to bachelor parties,
但是我想如果是你自己的
but I figured if it's your own...
宝贝 我不喜欢单身派对就像是我不喜欢
Baby, I dislike bachelor parties like I dislike the guys
有人跟他们的男性朋友出去嗨的时候
that use the phrase "Hall pass"
说是老婆给的 豁免牌
when talking about going out with their guy friends at night
或者有人说他们必须得在家看孩子
or saying that they have to babysit
说的好像孩子不是他们亲生的一样
even though the kid is their own.
你知道这两种人
And you know what hall-pass guy
最爱世界上的什么东西了吗
and babysit guy love more than anything in the world?
单身派对
Bachelor parties.
所以我绝对不会给他们机会继续自己的传统
So I'm gonna let them carry on their tradition.
我要跟朋友去冲浪
I'm going surfing with my friends.
平手
Deuces!
301.
对
Yeah.
安全
Clear.
找到一具尸体
Yeah, we got a body.
Kens
Kens?
- 一 - 嗯
- One... - Mm-hmm.
二 三
two, three.
有情况
I got something.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
你是Jordan Abalos吗
You Jordan Abalos?
是的 是 我叔叔还好吗
Yeah. Yes. Is my uncle okay?
士官长Briones 不是我们要找的枪手
Master Chief Briones-- not our shooter.
Kensi和Deeks发现他被射死了
Kensi and Deeks found him shot dead.
洛杉矶的潜在目标
And the list of potential targets in L.A.
真的太多了
would be massive,
所以我们跟洛杉矶警方合作
so we worked with LAPD and narrowed it down
把目标缩小到枪手的防弹衣
to potential targets where the shooter's
可以起到作用的地方
ballistic protections would be valuable,
就是有武装警卫的地方
aka places with armed guards.
好的
Okay.
我们剔除掉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和枪击案的高发地
Let's remove all terrorist and active shooter scenarios
只考虑有值钱东西的地方
and stay with valuables and cash targets.
好的
Okay.
这些是剩下的结果
Here you go.
这比大海捞针还难啊
This is beyond a needle in a haystack.
我们得找到那辆货车
We need to find that van.
显然他们很可能在各种银行和商店下手
Now, clearly there are a ton of opportunities for them
但是你们看这个
at banks and stores, but check this out.
图坦卡蒙法老展
The King Tut exhibit.
的确 他们在艺术界也得有点儿关系
Granted, they'd need contacts in the art world,
但是如果你要算算平均每个武装守卫
but if you're looking at a ratio of dollars
看守的宝藏价格的话 这个展览绝对是首选
to amount of armed guards, this is your top target in the city.
那些古董真正算得上是无价之宝
Those artifacts are literally priceless.
黑市商人 收藏家
Black market dealers, collectors,
甚至是某些政♥府♥组织
certain governments even, a lot of people would be willing
很多人都愿意出高价购买♥♥这些东西
to pay a whole lot of cash for those items.
名为King Tut的展览靠近一家商业银行
The King Tut exhibit is near a commercial bank
那里是最大的城市现金储备点
with the highest cash reserves
还有洛杉矶的联邦现金储备
in the city and the L.A. Federal Reserve.
我们应该联♥系♥洛杉矶警局设立警戒线
We should work with LAPD on setting a perimeter.
没错
Yeah, okay.
我和DeChamps去协助洛杉矶警局 你们找到那辆货车
DeChamps and I'll assist LAPD. Find that van.
好的 我们这就找
Yup, we're on it.
你们找到我姨和表妹了吗
Did you guys find my aunt and cousin?
我们的人正在找
Our team are searching for them right now,
海军从你叔叔失踪时
and the Navy has been looking for them
就开始找他们了
ever since your uncle went missing.
你觉得他们有危险了
You think they're in danger?
我确定他们有
I know they are.
带走他们的人是Rob Durant
The guy that took them is Rob Durant.
是Rob和他女朋友
It was Rob and his girlfriend.
他威胁我叔叔说
He told my uncle that
如果不给他们干活 就杀了他老婆孩儿
if he didn't work for them, he'd kill both of them.
知道这些人为什么找上你叔叔了吗
Uh, explain to me why these people would target your uncle.
我叔叔让我有了现在的生活
My uncle gave me everything,
我却害死了他
and I got him killed.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我爱飙车
I just loved racing.
也爱赢 我总是能赢
And I was winning. I always won.
直到你输了
Until you didn't.
我输掉了车
I lost my car.
你想把他买♥♥回来
And you tried to buy it back?
没错 我向Rob Durant借钱
Yeah. I borrowed money from Rob Durant.
我就不该和那个家伙有任何牵扯
A guy I never should have brought into my life.
所以Durant来收债 可你没钱还
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表