别 算了吧 我太在意这件案子
No, come on. I was so focused on the case,
我忽视了自己让Tiffany身处险境
I lost sight of the position I was putting Tiffany into.
我想说 我就不该让她帮咱们
I mean, I never should've asked her to help us.
而且你也知道 Sam说得对 咱们不知道
And you know that. The truth is is Sam's right. We have no idea
她失踪的那一小时里跑哪去了
where she was for that hour she was missing.
想想看 她在上午8时离开船屋
I mean, think about it. She left the boatshed at 8:00.
我想她只需要
It should've taken her, what,
20分钟就能到达酒吧
20 minutes to get to the bar?
而我已经把时间算得很宽松了
That's being generous with it.
- 她一小时后才出现 - 停
- She shows up an hour after that. - Stop.
别自找烦恼
Do not do this to yourself.
我想自己不能那么天真
I think I should just stop believing in fairy tales.
这让我感到有点心痛
And that breaks my heart a little bit.
Callen Sam 你们是对的
Callen, Sam, you were right.
我找到是哪个银行账户
I figured out which bank account was being used
在支付 Joel Simoni的Tiffany案件律师费
to pay for Joel Simoni, Tiffany's lawyer.
而且咧
And?
而且那户口不止是开设在开曼群岛
And not only is the account located in the Cayman Islands--
老实说 这都看着有点滑稽了
which, let's be honest, is already super sketch--
Simoni的费用是这个账户唯一的支出活动
but Simoni's fees were the only activity on the account--
重磅来了
wait for it--
直至今天为止
until today.
今天发生了什么事
What happened today?
有人用这张卡在洛杉矶国际机场租了车
Someone rented a car at LAX.
如果Phillip Robbins回来了
If Phillip Robbins is back in town,
他肯定有所计划
he's definitely up to something.
他可能有另外的动作
Yeah, he could be making another move.
要是他发现Tiffany在协助我们
He could also be coming after Tiffany,
就可能会追杀她
especially if he figured out that she's been helping us.
他人脉这么广 就算她在监狱也可以动手
The kind of people he knows, he can get to her in jail.
她有危险
She's not safe in there.
你们有什么计划
So what are you guys gonna do?
帮她越狱
Bust her out of jail?
这还真不是坏主意
That's not a bad idea.
更烂的计划都试过了
I've heard of worse.
兄弟们 我在开玩笑而已
G... Guys, I'm-I'm kidding.
开玩笑
I was kidding.
兄弟们
Guys.
我 在 开 玩 笑
I'm kidding.
- Callen Sam - 你们是在
- Callen, Sam. - Just a couple of guys
日常晒太阳
getting their daily dose
- 来吸收维他命D吗- 我们有个计划
of vitamin D? - We have a plan.
- 好的 - 有很大可能性
- Okay. - There's a very real possibility
Phillip Robbins回到洛杉矶了
that Phillip Robbins is back in L.A.
Tiffany Williams在监狱并不安全
Tiffany Williams isn't safe in jail.
你就不能先说好消息吗
Wow, you couldn't have led with the good news?
我刚说了 我们有个计划
Well, like I said, we have a plan.
你是提及过了
Yeah, so you've mentioned.
我们要接下Tiffany的案件
We're gonna take over Tiffany's legal case.
恕我冒昧
Wow, I don't know how to tell you this,
但你们的计划真需要再合计合计
but I think that your plan needs a little more planning.
- 她的律师很烂 - 以相对地
- Her lawyer's a hack. - And you're...
你没那么烂 你还能绕圈子糊弄人
You're less of a hack. You could argue circles around that guy.
那好
Okay,
你们的大计就是把Tiffany弄出监狱
your big plan to get Tiffany out of jail, it...
不行 他不能为她辩护
No, guys, he can't defend her.
- 他是洛杉矶警方的人 - 我还曾经在Lee法官面前
- He's LAPD. - Guys, I've testified in front
以警♥察♥身份作证
of Judge Lee as a cop.
我还和她的律师发生过争执
I've argued cases to her as a public defender.
所以不是由你来当她的律师
Which is why you won't be her lawyer.
严格来说 是我
Well, strictly speaking. I will be.
而由你来在我耳边提词
With you in my ear.
他不行
No, he can't.
- 这合法的吗 - 绝对不合法
- Is that even legal? - Uh, it's definitely not legal.
- 这不完全合法但不是非法 - 那对她有好处吗
- It's legal-adjacent. - Does that count?
因为我觉得肯定没有
'Cause I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.
这也碍不了我们
It's never stopped us before.
- 那是没给我们传票过而已 - Kilbride对此事
- We weren't being subpoenaed before. - What does Kilbride
- 有什么反应 - 重点来了
- say about all this? - Well, that's the best part.
Kilbride不在这儿
Kilbride's not around.
所以没人罩着我们了
Which means we have no protection.
如果Hetty在肯定会赞成
Well, I know that Hetty would bless this op.
先不管Hetty Mosley的说法呢
Even if she does, what about Mosley?
不用担心Mosley
Don't have to worry about Mosley.
- 她保我们 - 或许吧
- She's loyal. - Maybe.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我怎么想
What do I think?
我想我得去船屋
I think I'll be in the boatshed.
准备好上庭
Prepping for court.
你在这里呢
There you are.
Nell 我需要你帮忙
Nell, I need a favor.
嗯 搞好了
Mm. You're good.
细节都处理了
Everything's been arranged.
处理什么
For what?
你的假身份
Your cover.
但我还未说要什么
But I never told you what it was.
我知道 但我猜出来了
I know. I figured it out.
就我所见 你们只有一种
The way I see it, there's only
不完全合法但不是非法 的方法帮Tiffany出狱
one legal-adjacent play to get Tiffany out of jail.
而你猜出来了
And you figured it out?
我整个上午
I've been backstopping you
都在把你打造成刑事辩护律师
as a criminal defense lawyer all morning.
好样的
Mm.
Nell 你可是提升到
Well, that is some Jedi-level playbook stuff
- 绝地大♥师♥级了 - 俗语有谓
- you got there, Nell. - You know what they say.
大爆♥炸♥爆出个天才脑
Big bangs, big brain.
对
Yeah.
- 爱你 - 看看
- Like that. - Check it out.
Logan O'Neill
Logan O'Neill, huh?
所以我是加州正牌律师了
So I am now officially a member of the California Bar?
你假身份是
At least your alias is.
咋了
What?
你不是唯一一个被Hetty“打扮”过的人
You're not the only one Hetty's been grooming.
我肯定你没问题
Promise, you're good.
感谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
祝你好运
Oh, and, uh, good luck out there.
我听说那法官是狠角色
I hear the judge is a real tough cookie.
好的
Good to know.
大伙 那个支付Tiffany律师
Guys, that Cayman account that paid for Tiffany's lawyer
以及在洛杉矶机场租车的的开曼群岛账户又有活动了
and the rented car from LAX just popped up again
在好莱坞一间动感单车教室
at a spin studio in Hollywood.
你和我去瞧瞧
You and me.
拍档来了
You and me, baby. We a team.
你觉得Phillips在这里吗
Think Phillips is in there?
不晓得 没他几个月行踪了
I don't know. He's been off the grid for months.
而他一回到洛杉矶 第一件事是
Just got back to town, the first thing he does
来上高♥强♥度健身课?
is sign up for a hard-core exercise class?
- 对 对 - 对对对
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 毕竟这是洛杉矶 - 入乡随俗
- This is L.A., right? - When in Rome.
你们
You guys,
欢迎来到Cyclehaus
welcome to Cyclehaus!
你们是来参加下一班
Are you signed up for the next class,
还是想加入等候名单
or do you want to join the wait list?
- 哗 还有等着的 - 对
- Oh, there's a wait list? - Oh, yeah.
名单可长了 因为是Janet授课
Big-time. I mean, Janet's teaching.
- 当然 Janet嘛 - Janet的班
- Of course. Janet. Janet, yeah. - Janet's teaching.
抱歉 我们其实今早来过
Yeah, no, sorry. We were here this morning,
- 而 - 你们一天上两班
- and... - Oh, you're back for a double?
- 等等 - 你们真棒
- Well... - What?! Oh, you guys,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表