- Ah. - No.
你对此有意见
You have a problem with that?
有意见
Hell yeah.
顺便说一下
Besides,
我今天开地狱猫那款车
I'm driving the Hellcat today.
没后座 所以即使我们想
There's no back seat, so even if we wanted to...
安全第一
Safety first.
要喝茶吗
Can I get either of you a tea?
我们有薄荷 格雷伯爵 英式早餐
We have mint, Earl Grey, English breakfast,
路易波士红茶和洋甘菊
red rooibos, and citrus chamomile.
- 加冰还是热茶 - 我们不喝
- Iced or hot. - We're fine.
还有抹茶 我总是想不起抹茶
And matcha. I always forget the matcha.
不喝 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
Callen和Hanna探员
Agents Callen and Hanna.
没想到这么快又见面了
Didn't expect to see you again so soon.
你们没有什么进展 是吧
You don't already have news, do you?
我们坐下来说如何
Why don't we sit down?
不 还是站着说吧
No. Let's do this on our feet.
什 什么事儿
Wh-What's this about?
你的保险箱
Your box.
我们想知道里面到底是什么
We want to know exactly what was inside it.
- 我已经和你们说过了 - 我知道你已经
- I already told you. - We know what you
说过了 但我们查看了银行日志
told us, but we looked at the bank's logs,
上面显示你每月
and they say you access
查看保险箱好多次
your security box a couple of times a month.
- 你想说的是 - 我们只是在想
- And your point is? - Well, we're just wondering
你是否在里面放了什么东西
if maybe you were keeping something in there
却没有告诉我们
that you failed to mention to us before.
Callen探员 我不太喜欢你说这话的语气
Agent Callen, I don't appreciate your tone or...
也不喜欢你在暗示什么
whatever it is you're insinuating.
我只是在问问题
I'm simply asking questions.
在我看来 你的问题我已经回答过了
Which, as far as I'm concerned, I've already answered.
现在 感谢你付出的时间和精力 但
Now, thank you for your time and your service, but...
我真的要开始工作了
I really ought to be getting back to work.
没问题
Of course.
很抱歉
If you'll excuse me.
觉得她会请律师吗
Think she'll lawyer up?
- 很快就会知晓了 - 嗯哼
- We'll find out soon enough. - Hmm.
嘿 你要我们过来
Hey. You wanted to see us?
没错 嘿 看看这个 我看了
Yeah. Hey, check this out. So I went through
银行的安保录像 注意到这个家伙
the bank's security footage, and I noticed this guy.
他过去六个月里每周一早晨都会出现
He showed up every Monday morning for the last six Mondays
相当有规律
like clockwork.
他不和任何人说话 也不存钱
He never spoke to anyone, never deposited anything.
- 他在踩点儿 - 没错 他可能
- So is he casing the place? - Yeah, he was probably
在观察客流量 这样他打劫的时候
counting foot traffic, so when he'd hit the bank,
- 人越少越好 - 难怪
- it'd be as empty as possible. - Well, no wonder
他们进出不过三分钟
they got in and out in under three minutes
也没携带真枪
and didn't bother carrying real weapons.
我是说 他们想得很周全
I mean, they thought of everything.
视频里这个家伙我们了解多少
What we know about the guy in the video?
嗯 很不幸 了解不多
Mm, unfortunately, not much.
图片模糊
It's a grainy image.
没有头绪
Looks like a dead end.
真糟糕
That's a bummer.
开玩笑的 我已经在人脸库中比对他照片了
Just kidding. I already ran his picture through facial rec.
这会儿他正在威尼斯吃墨西哥玉米煎饼呢
He is enjoying a burrito in Venice as we speak.
干得好
I like it.
- 喜欢吗 - 搞笑
- Like that? - Funny.
峰回路转
Little switcheroo.
- 小聪明 - 酷 - 很高兴
- It's clever. - Cool. - So excited
能耍到你
about delivering that to you.
平手
Deuces.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
十一点钟方向 看到他了吗
Oh. Eleven o'clock. See him?
是的 看见了 什么计划
Yep, I see him. What's our play?
我可以问他最近的加油站在哪儿
I could ask him where the nearest gas station is.
在你步行的时候 这太怪了
While you're on foot? That's creepy.
再说 不会用谷歌♥地图啊
- Also, what Google Maps is for.
好吧 那么 你干嘛不去问问他的卷饼怎么样
Okay. Well, then why don't you just go ask him how his burrito is?
- 他在吃饼的时候 - 那太粗鲁了
While he's actually eating it? That's intrusive.
- Yelp是干什么用的 - 哦 我的天
- And what Yelp is for. - Oh, my gosh.
好吧 也许我去问问他的号♥码是多少
Okay, maybe I just go and ask him what his number is.
他只是坐在那里
While he's just sitting there?
那太粗枝大叶了
That's super sketchy.
还有Tinder是干什么的 字面上
And also literally what Tinder is for.
好吧 我想你和我都知道这不是Tinder的用途
Okay, I think you and I both know that that is not what Tinder is for.
我不知道该告诉你什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我觉得网络让我们的工作变得不可能了
I think the Interweb has made our jobs impossible.
没关系 他开始行动了
It doesn't matter. He's on the move.
嘿 Greg
Hey, Greg?
嘿 不 联邦探员
Hey! No. Federal agents!
停下
Stop!
哦 对不起 我需要这个
Oh! Sorry, I need this.
我马上会把它送回来的 我是一名联邦探员
I'll bring it right back! I'm a federal agent!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
哦 天哪 对不起 我要去拯救世界
Oh, God. Sorry. I got to go save the world.
对不起
Sorry.
哦 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey-hey, Ba-ta-ha, Ba-ta-hey, Ba-ta-ha.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 好吧
Oh! Okay.
对不起 哦 哦 好的 对不起
Sorry. Oh, oh, okay, sorry.
对不起 我错了 我错了 嗨 孩子们
Sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Hi, kids.
不要吸毒
Come on. Don't do drugs.
哦 当我需要护腕时它偏不在身边
Oh, where are my wrist guards when I need 'em?
小心 什么
Look out! What?!
哦 我知道他看起来像是我的朋友
Oh! I know it looks like he's
他不是我的朋友 对不起
my friend-- he's not my friend! I'm sorry!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
好吧
All right.
快“截”方便
Nice and easy.
哇
Wow!
滑板 好主意 你在哪里找到的
Skateboard. Good call. Where'd you get that?
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know,
只是问一个人的号♥码
just asked a guy for his number.
说的好
Touche.
我滑下了楼梯
I went down some steps.
这太棒了
It was pretty awesome.
我不是魔鬼 是吧
I'm not a horrible person, am I?
这得看情况
Well, it depends.
Eric还是孤独求生吗
Is Eric still fending for himself?
- 呃 可能吧 - 你知道吗
- Eh, maybe. - You know what?
我尊敬你
I respect that.
对 没错 我这么做是为了Eric
Yeah, exactly. I am doing this for Eric.
这是我的一个完全无私的行为
This is a completely selfless act on my behalf.
搞不死你的东西只会让你更强大 我说的对吗
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, am I right?
这太过分了
It's too far, way too far.
是的 我感觉很糟糕
Yeah, I kind of felt bad.
我的意思是 我可以听见我自己在说
I mean, I could hear myself saying it,
我就像 哦 2011年
and I was like, "Ooh, so 2011,"
但是我就停不下来
but then I just couldn't stop.
我们认为Veronica Stephens可能隐瞒了一些东西
We think Veronica Stephens may be hiding something.
那可能就是为什么CCG会伪造账目
That could be why CCG is using creative accounting.
为什么你不去查一下她的公♥司♥项目
Why don't you go through her company's projects
弄清楚都是做什么的
and try to figure out what it is?
等等 这不就是抢劫犯希望我们做吗
Wait, isn't that exactly what the robbers would want us to do?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们稍后处理这个的
We'll deal with that later.
好的
You got it.
一大盆企业黑料即将上菜
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表