租了一间车♥库♥ 当时他已经离婚了
in Westchester about 18 months ago, after his divorce,
离Kensi和Deeks目前所在的位置不远
and it's not far from Kensi and Deeks's current position.
让Kensi和Deeks去趟车♥库♥
Send Kensi and Deeks to the garage,
把Aguilar前妻的地址发到我们手♥机♥上
send the location of Aguilar's ex-wife to our phones.
好的 收到
Yeah. Copy that.
嗨 我是Casey Aguilar
Hi, I'm Casey Aguilar.
呃 我老板说你们要找我谈话
Uh, my boss said you'd like to talk to me?
我们是联邦探员 我们想问一些
We're federal agents. We'd like to ask you a few questions
关于你前夫的问题
about your ex-husband, please.
Danny出什么事了吗
Is Danny okay?
他没做什么坏事吧
He hasn't done anything wrong, has he?
我们还不知道
We don't know that.
我们得找到他并和他谈谈
We need to find him and talk to him.
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen him lately?
没有 没有 呃 他被派遣了
No, no. Uh, he's deployed.
应该是去德国
Germany, I think.
女士 他20个月以前就结束服役了
Ma'am, he left the service 20 months ago.
什么
He what?
你们俩有没有共用一辆
Do the two of you share the motorcycle
登记在你名下的摩托车
that's registered under your name?
摩托车
Motorcycle?
一辆Kawasaki Ninja
A Kawasaki Ninja.
没 我没有摩托车 没有
N-N... I don't have a motorcycle, no.
我们确信他把这辆摩托车停在了韦斯切斯特的车♥库♥里
We believe he keeps it at his storage garage in Westchester.
你们肯定觉得我是个傻瓜
You must think I'm such a fool.
我根本不知道这些
I don't know about any of this.
Danny是个很善良很好的人
Danny is such a kind and good man.
不管你们认为他做了什么
Whatever you think he's done,
他把他的一生奉献给了这个国家
he's given his life to this country.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
Casey 很抱歉 可是我觉得你对他
Casey, I'm sorry to ask this, but it seems that you care...
没错 我爱他
Yeah, I love him,
我愿意给他一切
with everything.
我爱他
I love him,
我也知道他爱我
and I know that he loves me.
至于我们为什么会离婚
So, why are we divorced?
23个月以前
23 months ago,
我们的儿子William 9岁了
our son William was nine.
他在他的房♥间里练吉他
He was practicing his guitar in his room.
他很热衷于玩那个
He was so driven,
也很有天赋
so talented.
每天都要练习好几个小时
He practiced every day for hours.
突然像是有放烟花的声音
It sounded like fireworks.
我以为是有小孩在玩庆祝独♥立♥日时剩下的烟花
I just thought it was kids with leftover Fourth of July stuff.
然后我听到窗户玻璃碎了
Then I heard the window break.
然后William
And William,
他的尖叫声
his scream.
他从来没有放弃吉他
He never let go of the guitar.
隔壁的孩子在买♥♥卖♥♥毒品
The kid next door was dealing drugs.
呃 有人驾车射击
I, uh... it was a drive-by shooting.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
William下个月就该11岁了
William would have turned 11 next month.
Danny当时就在他旁边
Danny was so close to him.
William死后 他变得不一样了
He wasn't the same after William's passing.
他像是变成了另一个人
He was a different man.
他甚至无法和我待在一起了
He couldn't even be around me anymore.
所以 等你们找到了Danny
S-So, when you find Danny...
请不要伤害他
Please don't hurt him.
嘿 Kens Daniel Aguilar的车♥库♥的搜查令已经批准了
Hey, Kens, the search warrant for Daniel Aguilar's garage
你们可以进去了
just came through. You are good to go.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
- 呵 - 好吧
- Huh. - All right.
我看到了一张地图
I see maps.
还有蓝图 像是Dotson在马里布的房♥子
And blueprints. Looks like Dotson's Malibu house.
没错
Yeah, I got
我找到了一个摩托车后胎 尺寸是200/55
a rear motorcycle tire. That's a 200/55.
Aguilar前妻名下的那辆
Well, that would match the Ninja H2
Ninja H2正好能用
registered to Aguilar's ex-wife.
没错 有汽油
Yes, it would. That's gas.
只有一点儿 但还没有干
Not a lot, but it hasn't evaporated yet.
说明他刚离开
That means he just left.
找到他的武器库了
Found his armory.
至少 少了两把手♥枪♥
At least two handguns are missing.
说明他刚刚带了两把枪骑车走了
Which means he just left here on his bike with two guns.
真是巧
Well, what are the odds
他是不是正要去解决下一个目标
that he's on his way to take out his next target?
我们看了Kensi和Deeks
So, we've reviewed the materials
从车♥库♥里得到的材料
Kensi and Deeks recovered from the storage garage,
有一个一直出现的名字是David Whitaker
and the one consistent name is David Whitaker.
Whitaker和另一个受害者一样是犯罪大亨吗
Does Whitaker fit the profile of the other victims?
是的 他大量贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥ 是老玩家了
Yeah, he moves cocaine in bulk, so a very high-level player.
那他现在在哪儿
So, where is he now?
还不知道 我只知道他先前降落在了范内斯私人机场
Unclear. We know he landed at Van Nuys Airport flying private,
然后被一辆SUV接走了
was picked up by an SUV,
- 但我们还不知道车开到哪儿了 - 嗯
- but we're searching for it now. - Mm-hmm.
LAPD方面让我一有机会
I was asked by LAPD to detain Whitaker
就逮捕Whitaker
if the opportunity arises.
他们有待执行的逮捕令
They've got outstanding warrants on him.
- 收到 - 还有 Hamilton探员
- Copy that. - And, Agent Hamilton,
感谢你对此事
thank you for offering transparency
提供的信息和帮助
and cooperation on this matter.
好吧 虽然我作为海军陆战队队员并不想承认
Well, as much as this Marine hates to admit it,
不过你们海军人员的行动方式很严谨
you Navy people run a tight operation.
嗯 一定是受到我LAPD的影响
Hmm, must be my LAPD influence.
才怪
Yeah. Not likely.
噢 Whitaker的SUV被拍到
Ooh. Whitaker's SUV was just spotted
在拉布雷亚附近的Olympic地区
rolling through Olympic at La Brea.
我们先朝那个方向过去 等车停了告诉我们
We'll head that way. Let us know when it lands.
好的
You got it.
Nell 我们停在了Fairfax
Nell, we're parked just off Fairfax.
如果看到Whitaker了告诉我们
Let us know when you get eyes on Whitaker.
所以说
Just so I have this straight,
我们在这儿找一个陆军游骑兵
we're here searching for an Army Ranger
为的是确保他不去杀毒贩
to make sure he doesn't kill some dirtbag drug dealer?
- 差不多 - Aguilar盯上的那类罪犯
- That's about right. - I've been sent after criminals
我也被派去抓过
just like the ones Aguilar's targeting.
只不过
Only differences were, they were
我要抓的人在国外 我抓到了他们之后
in foreign countries and I was given a commendation
还得到了表扬
after I got 'em.
噢 真是糟透了
Oh, this is so messed up.
Aguilar结束服役后
Aguilar's off serving his country
他的孩子却在自己家里被杀害了
and his kid gets killed in his own home.
他已经迷失了自己
The guy's lost.
他想尽快杀掉
He's trying to kill as many criminals as he can
尽可能多的罪犯
as fast as he can.
我们每个人都有可能会掉进兔子洞
Any one of us could go down that rabbit hole.
好吧 希望我们能找到Danniel 给他一点帮助
Well, hopefully, we can find Daniel, get him some help.
让他平静下来
Some peace.
没错
Yeah.
我找到Whitaker的SUV了
I got Whitaker's SUV.
它停在了梅尔罗斯一家餐厅外面
It's parked outside a restaurant on Melrose.
装成客人走进餐厅
Head into the restaurant as customers.
找到Whitaker 我们马上过来
You got Whitaker. We're gonna move towards you,
分开行动 我们会试着找到Aguilar
split up, we'll try and locate Aguilar.
收到
Copy that.
嗨 麻烦安排个两人桌
Hi, excuse me. Could we get a table for two, please,
最好在靠窗的位置
preferably by the window?
- 你们预定过吗 - 呃 没有
- Do you have a reservation? - Uh, no.
你需要有预约
You need a reservation.
那有三四张空着的桌子
There's, like, four free tables back there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表