他正要去接受特别检察官Rogers的讯问
He's on his way to be questioned by Special Prosecutor Rogers.
我们本来计划好今天要接受讯问
I mean, we're all scheduled to give our depositions today,
但我可以说明一下有紧急情况
but I could just say that it's an emergency.
别 千万不要
No, the last thing
让他们知道有事发生
you want to do is alert them to something being up.
事实上 Deeks警探越能拖住Rogers
As a matter of fact, the longer
情况就越有利
Detective Deeks can keep Rogers occupied, the better.
你们觉得他能拖得住他们
You think he can stall them?
那应该没问题的
That won't be a problem.
让他尽情发挥
Unleash the beast.
好的
Unleashing.
你是一名在NCIS的LAPD联络员吗
Are you an LAPD liaison to NCIS?
我是NCIS唯一一名LAPD联络员
I am the LAPD liaison to NCIS.
你也是LAPD
You are also the subject
目前内部调查的对象
of an ongoing LAPD Internal Affairs investigation?
好像不大对吧
That doesn't sound right.
根据Ellen Whiting警探的报告 你的确是
According to a Detective Ellen Whiting, you are.
噢 是的 Whiting警探
Oh, yeah, Detective Whiting.
是的 我帮过她一些事
Yeah, no, I've been helping her out with something.
你知道吗 我救了她的命之后
You know, we've actually gotten very close
我和她关系就很好
since I saved her life.
那件事有没有
Is that written down
被写在你的小本本里
in your little book report there?
没有
No.
好吧 我知道为什么
Okay, well, I can see why.
她应该很尴尬 毕竟 你懂的
She was kind of embarrassed, considering, you know,
有疤啊什么的
the scar and everything.
你知道吗 她当时被子弹射中了喉咙
You know, she got shot in the throat.
很夸张
It was crazy.
我当时就
I was literally, like,
用手捂住她的脖子
holding her throat together, you know.
我得用手掌捂住这里 不让血流出来
I had to put my paw in there, try to stop the bleeding,
但我只能让血不喷出来
but it just kept pumping out,
很多血还是
so much blood just
从我的指缝中流出来
splurting through my fingers.
她这样看着我 我这样看向她
And she's looking at me, and I'm looking down at her,
她眼里都是泪水
and she got tears in her eyes,
我也开始流泪
and I get tears in my eyes and...
向我解释一下
Explain to me why
为什么一名LAPD的联络员
an LAPD liaison
会出现在墨西哥 参与NCIS的一项未被批准的任务
would be in Mexico on an unsanctioned NCIS mission?
- 这是个陷阱 -不是
- Is that a trick question? - No.
你确定不是个陷阱么
Are you sure it's not a trick question?
因为它听起来真的很难
'Cause it sounds like a trick question.
他是不是问了我一个很难的问题
Is he asking me a trick question?
你回答不了吧
You can't answer that, can you?
这是个很简单的问题 Deeks警探
It's a very simple question, Detective Deeks.
- 我能问你一个问题吗 - 不能
- Can I ask you a question? - No.
- 我能问她一个问题吗 - 不能
- Can I ask her a question? - No.
- 她能问我一个问题吗 - 不能
- Can she ask me a question? - No.
她能问你一个问题吗
Can she ask you a question?
你为什么会在墨西哥参与NCIS的任务
Why were you in Mexico with NCIS?
我为什么不能在墨西哥参与NCIS的任务
Why wouldn't I be in Mexico with NCIS?
Mosley
Mosley.
这些能止痛
These will help for the pain.
你明天回来检查伤口的时候
I'll give you antibiotics and a tetanus shot tomorrow
我会给你打一针抗生素和破伤风疫苗
when you come back for a wound check.
我明天不会来的 Mee
I won't be coming back tomorrow, Mee.
你为我做的已经足够多了
You've done enough already.
你知道 你在这儿很安全
You know you're safe here.
即使是Los Asesinos也不敢找我麻烦
Even Los Asesinos don't mess with Mee.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁
你朋友有客人找
如果想活着走出去的话 给我老实点
Behave yourself if you want to leave in one piece.
他和他所在的机构搞掉了你和你的组织
He and his agency have cost you and your organization
很多钱和手下
a lot of money and a lot of lives.
这是他的一些个人信息
That's some of his personal information.
我有他的所有信息
I have all of it,
包括每一个和他共事的人的名字
including the names of every person he works with.
你想要多少钱
How much do you want?
这得让你的老板来和我说 你真正的老板
That's for me and your boss, your real boss,
让我们亲自商谈
to negotiate in person.
不可能
Never going to happen.
行 你可以在她下次运毒品被查抄的时候
Well, you can remind her of this meeting
和她说说我们这次的谈话
the next time one of her drug shipments gets confiscated.
等等
Wait.
我们不可能
There's no way we're getting in
悄无声息的摸进去
this place unannounced.
Eric 你有这地方的什么影像吗
Eric, you got any eyes on this place?
呃 不行
Uh, no.
我们的贩毒皇后有一个封闭的系统
Our cartel queen has a closed system.
事实上 她把这里整个都封锁起来了 你知道吗
In fact, she's got this place on lockdown. You know what?
你们最好的选择是用无人机
Your best bet is a drone.
我在你们的后备箱放了些新款无人机
I put some new ones in your trunk.
- 这些坏小子可以去任何地方 - 好的
- Those bad boys can go anywhere. - Okay.
好吧
All right.
你要让我来操作这个吗
You want me to do this?
我来吧
I got this.
Eric 这些东西装了麦克风了吗
Eric, do these things have microphones?
- 当然 - 需要离得多近
- Of course. - How close do you got to be?
呃 取决于角度和环境噪声
Eh, depends on angle and ambient noise.
户外的话大概20英尺以内
I'd say within 20 feet outdoors.
他们会听到无人机的声音
They'll hear the drone.
它们运行起来很安静
Well, they're pretty quiet, designed to be landed
可以被停在目标附近
right near your target.
我的建议是 尽量让它飞得高一些
My advice is fly it really high
这样他们就听不到了 然后直接关闭引擎
so they can't hear it, then cut the engine, let it drop
- 让它尽可能降落得近一些 - 收到
- as close as possible. - Copy that.
那是Ella Juanega
That's Ella Juanega.
是风刮的
The wind caught it.
还是我来吧
I got this one.
- 请便 - 好的
- Be my guest. - Yeah.
来吧
Okay.
没看起来那么简单吧
It's not as easy as it looks, is it?
我至少把它停在地上了 Nemo舰长
At least it ended up on land, Captain Nemo.
行
That's okay.
再砸一个这个给我看看
Give me another crack at this.
- 来吧 - 好
- Go ahead. - All right.
往下 往下
Dive. Dive.
往下 往下
Dive, dive.
往上 往上 往上 往上 往上
Pull up, pull up, pull up, pull up, pull up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧 你知道吗 这就是为什么我们玩不了高尔夫
Okay, you know what, this is why we don't play golf anymore.
不 我们不玩高尔夫了 是因为你总是作弊
No, we don't play golf anymore because you're always cheating,
Gilligan先生
Mr. Gilligan.
加击
Mulligan.
这叫加击
It's called a mulligan,
这是公认的游戏的一部分
and it is an accepted part of the game.
你说是就是吧 反正我没见你的偶像Tiger这么干过
If you say so. I've never seen your man, Tiger, take one.
行了 请便吧
You know what? Be my guest.
哼 行了
Hmm, that'll do it.
我们就好像在Beverly Glen遇到了交通管制
Looks like we got a Sig Alert on Beverly Glen.
你这样很不专业
Now you're just being unprofessional.
哼 真的吗
Hmm, really?
Mosley刚刚到了
Mosley just got here.
检查完了之后换上这个
Put these on after the inspection.
检查
Inspection?
把你的所有东西都放到更衣室里 包括首饰
Leave everything, including your jewelry, in the change room.
还有其他颜色吗
Does it come in any other color?
嘿 Eric
Hey, Eric.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表