Previous on NCIS-Los Angeles...
海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶篇 前情提要
The White Ghost has come back to haunt me.
白色幽灵又回来找我麻烦了
It's a witch hunt.
这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Ms. Jones, I need a flight to Washington.
Jones小姐 给我安排到华盛顿的航♥班♥
Michael Wilson. Guy's served time and he's a white supremacist.
Michael Wilson 他坐过牢 信奉白人主义至上
Card-carrying member of the Herrenvolk Brotherhood.
Herrenvolk兄弟会的忠实成员
Is that Wilson? Guy's in pretty bad shape.
是Wilson吗 他伤的很重
What's shaking, partner?
你怎么样啊 搭档
Hi. All right. Hi.
嗨 好吧 嗨
DEA Agent Talia Del Campo,
这是药监局的探员Talia Del Campo
this is Special Agent Kensi Blye.
这是特别探员Kensi Blye
What's your connection to Michael Wilson? -
你们跟Michael Wilson是怎么回事
The DEA has been following the Harrenvolk Brotherhood.
药监局一直在追查Herrenvolk兄弟会
They move half the meth on the West Coast.
西海岸一半的冰♥毒♥交易都由他们经手
What about coke? Not traditionally, but they've been forming some new alliances.
可♥卡♥因♥呢 一般不做 但最近他们在拉帮结派
What kind of boat did you build for him?
你帮他们造的是什么船
A submersible.
潜水艇
And the Colombians have found subs being
哥伦比亚警方发现的潜水艇
built capable of hauling 200 tons of cocaine.
能够运输200吨♥的可♥卡♥因♥
Fertilizer?
化肥
Looks like the drugs have been loaded out.
看来毒品都已经被运走了
This whole thing's a giant torpedo.
这家伙就是个巨型鱼雷
You cannot escape.
你们逃不掉的
Neither can you.
你们又能走吗
Callen, Sam, do you hear me?
Callen Sam 能听见吗
Ca... SA... do you... ...me?
Ca...Sa...能...见...
Callen, Sam, do you hear me?
Callen Sam 能听见吗
What's happening?
怎么回事
Sam and Callen are on the sub.
Sam跟Callen在潜艇上
Where is it? It launched.
潜艇在哪 开走了
We are in the sub.
我们在潜艇里
I repeat-- we are in the sub.
重复 我们在潜艇里
...drug... ...lizer.
毒品...料...
Say again, you're breaking up.
再说一次 我们听不清
SA... ...breaking up.
说...不清
They replaced the drugs with fertilizer.
他们用化肥换掉了毒品
I need eyes on that vessel, Beale.
Beale 我需要潜艇的卫星影像
I know, I know. I'm trying.
知道 我知道 我在弄
I've got the Coast Guard Air Station on the line.
我在跟海岸警卫队空军基地通电♥话♥
They're headed for the ocean. Callen, Sam,
他们在往公海开 Callen, Sam,
do you still hear me? Callen?
能听见我吗 Callen
Damn it. Callen, Sam.
该死 Callen, Sam,
Op... we...
...我们...
We are inside the sub.
我们在潜艇里面
Ca... ...me.
Ca...我...
I got nothing.
什么都听不见了
We're on our own.
这下只能靠自己了
And we're diving.
船在下潜
We cannot let that sub get to the ocean.
我们不能让潜艇开出公海
How do we do that?
那怎么办
Lock up the harbor. Even if we block it with ships,
封锁所有港口 就算能拦下所有船
it's not gonna matter. I mean, they're underwater, in a sub.
也没有用 他们在水底 在潜艇里面
What are we gonna use, a giant net?
难道用大网撒下去拦吗
G., give it up.
G 算了
There's no way to open that hatch from this side short of C-4.
没有C4炸♥弹♥是不可能从这边打开这舱门的
This thing is built like a damn battleship.
这家伙建的跟战舰似的
The hell are you doing there, MacGyver?
那你在干嘛 MacGyver
主人公MacGyver擅长用各种普通生活用品解决困境
出自1985年美国电影 百战天龙
It'll help us know which way we're going.
这能帮助我们判断航行方向
We're turning starboard.
在向右转舵
How deep Eric say this thing can go?
Eric说这潜艇能下潜多深
Deeper than I want it to.
比我希望的深得多
60 feet.
60英尺(18.3米)
Harbor's not even 50.
港口还没50英尺深
Deep enough to come and go without being seen.
下潜深度足够随意来回而不被发现了
Plus all the ship traffic'll make it hard to pick up on sonar.
加上水面上的船只运输让潜艇很难被声呐发现
We got to find a way to force this thing to the surface.
我们得想办法迫使潜艇上浮
Yeah.
是啊
What sort of music would you like to listen to?
您喜欢听什么样的音乐
Oh, I think I'd prefer the silence.
我还是喜欢安静一些
The Coast Guard has a helicopter over the harbor,
海岸警卫队派了一架直升机到港口附近巡查
but they haven't spotted anything yet.
但目前仍没有发现
They could sneak out underneath a tanker and we'd never know it.
他们完全可以从油轮下方神不知鬼不觉地离开
What's going on?
事情怎么样了
What the hell was that?
这是什么玩意儿
It's Hetty.
是Hetty
Where is she?
她在哪
Everywhere.
无处不在
Turn her off.
挂断她
I asked you a question.
我问了你问题
We've got this, just focus on your trip.
我们能搞定 专心去华盛顿吧
Don't handle me, Owen.
别想糊弄我 Owen
Beale. I'm trying.
Beale 在想办法
Mr. Beale, if you turn me off,
Beale先生 你挂断我的话
you'll regret it long after your wounds have healed.
你这辈子都会后悔的
Callen and Sam are trapped on the narco sub.
Callen跟Sam被困在运毒的潜艇里了
What? How did they get on...
什么 他们怎么...
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Say something nice at my funeral.
我的葬礼上记得说点好听的
We need to get back. Immediately.
我们得回去 立刻马上
You'll miss your flight. To hell with my flight. Turn around.
您会错过航♥班♥的 去他的航♥班♥ 给我掉头
I have strict orders to accompany you all the way to the gate, Ms. Lange.
上级严令我必须将您送至登机口 Lange女士
And I have a lipstick gun in my purse and I am not afraid to use it.
我的包里有把口红枪 而我丝毫不惧用它
Shoot me and the car will crash.
开枪打我 车会翻的
That's precisely why I'm wearing my seat belt.
我系着安全带就是为了这个
We should go to the hospital and question Michael Wilson.
我们应该去医院审问Michael Wilson
His gang is moving the drugs; maybe he knows where the sub is going.
他的同伙正在转移毒品 没准他知道潜艇要去哪
We're not even sure if he can talk.
我们甚至不确定他还能不能说话
Guys, what about the drugs? We can't let several tons
同志们 毒品怎么办 我们不能任由几吨♥
of coke hit the street. Come on. All right, here's the deal:
可♥卡♥因♥流到市面上 拜托 好吧 咱这么办
you go to the hospital, see if you can interview Wilson.
你去医院 看能不能审问Willson
I'm gonna go back to his house, see if I can find anything.
我回去他家 看能不能找到些线索
Can I ride with you? Yeah, sure.
我能搭你的车吗 没问题
I'll call in the other agents and brief 'em there.
我会召集其他探员并且给他们做简报
You know what, on second thought, why don't you question Wilson. I'll ride with Talia.
等等 我想了想 不如你去审问Wilson 我跟Talia走
What? Why?
啥 为什么
Because I don't want to go to the hospital.
因为我不想去医院
You're the one who wanted to question him.
是你说想去审问他的
No, I said somebody should question him. It doesn't have to be me.
不 我说的是有人应该去审问他 没说非得是我
Do you want me to question this guy?
你们想让我去审问这家伙吗
No. No.
不 不
Okay.
好
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I will go to... the hospital, then.
那我就去...医院吧
We're federal agents.
我们是联邦探员
The Coast Guard and Navy are already searching for this vessel.
海岸警卫队和海军已经在搜寻这艘潜艇
You okay?
你还好吗
Considering I'm trapped in a tiny submarine with tons of fertilizer,
考虑到我被困在一艘装有几吨♥化肥的小型潜艇里
essentially turning it into a giant underwater bomb...
而这些化肥正让这潜艇变成巨型水下炸♥弹♥
It's not that tiny.
其实也没那么小
Speak for yourself.
你就自我安慰吧
All right, look, let's think, here.
好吧 听着 好好想想
What can we do to stop this thing?
我们怎样才能让这家伙停下
I don't know.
我不知道
We're in the bow.
我们在船头
Most of the controls'll be in the bridge back to the engine, rudder and prop.
大多数控制室都应该在发动机 舵 螺旋桨后方的舰桥处
What if we purge the ballast?
如果我们清除压舱物呢
They used the cocaine as a ballast, now it's the fertilizer.
之前的压舱物是可♥卡♥因♥ 现在换成了化肥
Any seawater ballast controls'll be in the bridge as well.
海水压载控制应该也在舰桥的位置
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表