有人在秘鲁感染了疾病
They've got diseases in Peru.
妈妈
Mama,
在哪儿都会感染疾病
they got diseases everywhere.
我看了个有线电视节目 奇异的感染
I watch this cable show-- Bizarre Infections.
- 天啊 - 那个女人从秘鲁
- Oh, God. - This woman came back
带着寨卡病毒 疟疾 和河盲症回来了
from Peru with Zika, malaria, and river blindness.
- 呃 - 呃 不会的 我们会小心的
- Mm. - Yeah. No, we'll be careful.
只要别在那边怀孕
Just don't get pregnant down there,
- 好吧 - 好
- okay? - Okay.
我了解度蜜月的人 你们两个会像
I know honeymooners. You two are gonna be
- 倭黑猩猩那样 - 噢 我
- doing it like bonobos. - Oh, my...
- 妈妈 - 我很严肃的
- Mom! - I'm serious. -
考虑两种形式的避孕措施
Just think about two forms of contraception--
要么不做 做就用套
belt and suspenders, rubbers and a raincoat.
- 好的 - 哦 天啊
- Okay! - Oh, God.
你知道么 后面的货物不会拆开自己
You know what? That delivery in the back ain't unpacking itself.
你需要帮下忙 你能搞定吧
You need help with that, or you good?
- 不 我不需要帮忙 - 好
- No, I don't need help with anything. - Okay.
- 你需要帮忙么 - 不 我很好
- Do you need any help? - No, I'm good.
为什么你不去收银机那儿工作
Why don't you work on that cash register.
你知道怎么做么
You know how to work it?
我会 你知道么 如果有什么问题的话
I'll... You know what, if something goes wrong,
- 我会打电♥话♥给你 - 那不是数字化的 好吧
- I'll call you. - It's not digital. Okay.
哦 天啊 真不敢相信这个女人
Oh, my God, I can't believe this woman.
有史以来最好的主意
This is the best idea ever.
- 所以 秘鲁 对吧 - 嗯
- So, Peru, huh? - Mm-hmm.
具体是什么 呃 马丘比丘么
What is that, uh, Machu Picchu?
- 嗯 - 呃 是的 也许 如果我们有时间的话
- Hmm. - Uh, yeah, maybe, if we have time.
是的 实际上我们的是志愿者之旅
Yeah, we're actually making a volunteer trip.
我们打算呆在一个村庄
We're gonna stay at a village.
- 嗯 - 我们盖房♥子
- Huh. - So we're building houses
挖灌溉渠
and digging irrigation ditches,
以及 你知道的 教英语
and, you know, teaching English.
- 嗯 - 哦 听起来好浪漫
- Mm. - Oh, that sounds romantic.
干得好
Good for you.
你们怎么做出最终决定的
How did you finally decide?
哦 好吧 我们从帽子里抽出来的
Oh, well, we picked it out of a hat.
呃
Hmm.
与世界的其他地方相比
Compared with the rest of the world,
我们拥有一切 所以我们认为这会是
we have everything, so we thought this would be
一个改变世界的绝佳机会
an amazing opportunity to make a difference.
是的 然而 我们可能不得不拖延下
Yeah. We might have to hold off on it, though,
因为 呃 这地方需要改善
because, um, this place needs a pick-up.
- 哦 - 是的 今晚
- Oh. - Yeah, it is
有点儿安静 不过我觉得
a little quiet tonight, but I think
卡拉OK可能是个解决方案
the solution could be karaoke.
想唱Neil Diamond的歌♥么 不
Want to sing some Neil Diamond? No.
不 不 卡 不要卡拉OK
No. No, kar... no karaoke.
墨西哥摔跤怎么样
How about lucha libre?
墨西哥蒙面摔跤么
Mexican masked wrestling?
- 看起来 现在 这是个天才的想法 - 我喜欢
- See, now, that is a genius idea. - I like it.
在那边放一个竞技场
Put a ring right there,
摔跤手在空中乱飞
luchadores flying through the air--
这地方会很快塞满了人
this place would be packed in no time.
- 你认真的么 - 不
- Are you serious? - No!
- 哦 - 这想法太糟了
- Oh! - It's a terrible idea.
- 停 - 这是最坏的想法
- Stop! - It the worst idea
我曾听说过
I've ever heard in my...
我不想有任何的噱头
I don't want any gimmicks.
我不想有问答之夜 我不想有
I don't want trivia night, I don't want
游戏之夜 我只是想
game night. I just want
这个地方
this place to...
我只是想让这个地方感觉像家 你知道么
I just want it to feel like home, you know?
嗯 它就是这样
Mm. That it does.
因为这就是你家
That's because it is your home.
- 你住在楼上 - 是的
- You live upstairs. - Yeah.
你说的对
And that is a good point.
好吧 对我来说它的感觉就像家
Well, it feels like home to me.
是啊 不过你住在船上
Yeah, but you live on a boat.
我觉得这会自动取消你的评价资格啦
I think that automatically disqualifies you.
你知道么 敬酒怎么样
You know what, how about a toast?
敬没有名字的酒吧
To the bar with no name.
- 没有名字的酒吧 干杯 - 干杯 -干杯
- No Name Bar. Cheers. - Cheers. - Cheers.
没什么比家更好的地方了
There's no place like home.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
Reykjavik冰岛首都
华氏28度约等于摄氏零下2.2度
指深夜至凌晨时段运行 翌日清晨至早上抵达目的地
飞航时间少于正常睡眠需求的客运航♥班♥
这三种疾病都是由蚊虫叮咬传播的
bonobos 倭黑猩猩
前哥伦布时期的印加遗迹
20世纪60-80年代美国最为成功的流行歌♥手和创作人之一
《虎胆龙威》中主角说的话
60年代嬉皮士及毒品盛行
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表