I want to be there to help her
照顾她 而我不能兼顾
and take care of her, and I can't do that
照顾她及这份工作
and this job at the same time.
- 那是不可能的 - 嘿
- It's just impossible. - Hey...
- Nell 为什么你不告诉我这些 - 我不知道
- Nell, why didn't you tell me any of this? - I don't know.
你得到了这份工作邀请 我不想给你压力
You've got this job offer, and I didn't want to pressure you
让你离开NCIS 只是
to leave NCIS, it's just...
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
这个旧东西得有 大概 25磅重
This old thing's got to weigh, like, 25 pounds.
我要是能连上电线就好了
Sure would be nice if I could connect to the cord
把它挂在墙上
and hang it on the said wall.
Deeks 停下来
Deeks, stop it.
电线已经拉尽了
It is not coming out any further.
- 那 就拽拽它看看 - 拽拽它
- Well, then pull it.- Oh, pull it?
对啊 多有意思 因为有这么多的选择
Yeah.That's so interesting, because of all the choices
我脑子里一直在思考该怎么做
that have been running through my mind about what to do
关于这根电线 我从来没想过去拉它
about this cord, pulling it never occurred to me.
看起来聊了不少 却没怎么拉它
Seems like a lot of talking, not a lot of pulling.
- 这一点也没有变轻 - 你瞧着
- This is not getting lighter. - You know what?
啊
Ah.
嗯 那是
Well, that is...
事情发生了不幸的转折
an unfortunate turn of events.
看来募捐活动不会有背景音乐了
Looks like there's gonna be no music for the fund-raiser.
你最好别把锅甩我身上
You better not be blaming me for this.
出自一个还拿着断电线的人之口
Says the person still holding the broken cord.
如果不是你把扬声器从墙上拆了下来
I wouldn't have had to touch the cord
我会碰这根电线吗
had you not pulled the speaker off the wall, would I?
好吧
All right.
这很好 你知道吗
That's fine. You know what?
没事的 我们还有电视
It's cool, because we still have TVs,
对于一个有很多冲浪活动的募捐仪式
and that's more important
电视更加重要
for a fund-raiser where there's lots of surfing.
每个人都会开心 我们需要做的只是 嗷
Everybody's happy. All we have to do-- Ow!
哦 我的天哪 你没事吧
Oh! My gosh, are you okay?
你还好吗
- Wow! - Are you okay?
嗯 我确定我没事
Yeah, I'm sure it's fine.
只是失去了一根指骨
Lost a phalange.
很好 棒极了
Great. Great.
现在我们连电也没有了
Now we have no electricity.
嗯 我确定没什么大问题 只是保险丝而已
Well, I'm sure it's fine. It's just a fuse.
你知道吗 我会打给「拯救海湾」
You know what, I'm gonna call Heal the Bay,
我们要取消整个活动
and we're just gonna cancel the whole thing.
我们不会取消的
We're not gonna cancel it,
因为海湾需要被拯救
because the bay needs to be healed.
- 这太疯狂了 - 我去把开关打开
- This is crazy. - I'll just flip the switches.
- 没事的 - 我说的不是电 Deeks
- It's fine. - I'm not talking about the electricity, Deeks,
我说的是我们
I'm talking about us.
毫不夸张的讲 我们才经历了
We have literally been through
几乎所有可想象到的重压状况
every stressful situation imaginable,
关乎生命级的 但我们没事
life-threatening, and we're fine.
这是因为危及生命的状况
That's because life-threatening scenarios
有点算是我们的强项
are kind of our forte.
但说到这个地方
But when it comes to this place,
一起经营一份事业
running a business together,
我很抱歉 但这行不通
I'm sorry, but it's not working.
好吧 嗯 这么说有点难听
Okay, well, that seems a little bit harsh.
想想看 Deeks
Think about it, Deeks.
我们对任何事都无法达成共识
We can't agree on anything.
我们不能就命名达成共识
We can't agree on what to name the place,
我们对提供什么菜意见不一致
we can't agree on what to serve,
我们不能一致同意雇佣谁
we can't agree on who to hire.
这是一个持续的压力来源
It is a constant source of stress
对我们两人来说都是 Deeks 而且最重要的是
for the both of us, Deeks, and to cap it all off,
它像野火一样烧光了我们所有的积蓄
it's also burning through our savings like a wildfire.
我是说 你说的不错
I mean... you're not wrong.
听着 我们在生活全方位上都是个完美的团队
Look, we're a perfect team in every aspect of our life.
除了这件事
Except for this.
所以你想说什么
So what are you saying?
怎么 我们该怎么做
What do-- what do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在杂货店干得不错
You did a good job in the bodega.
你让那些家伙开口了
You got the guys out in the open,
信任我们
put their backs to us.
没人受伤
Nobody got hurt.
我犯了一个错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
那是我第一次临时卧底任务
It was my first impromptu undercover.
卧底工作很像武术
Undercover work is a lot like martial arts,
你无法做到完美
you can't perfect it.
你只需要持续下去
You just got to keep putting yourself out there
一次又一次 技术越来越好
time and time again, and getting better and better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 带我们离开杂货店
Okay. Got us away from the bodega.
反黑组
根据你的请求 卧底表示Ortega昨晚往洛杉矶
派了一队人 可能经洛杉矶机场
队中有已在纪录的枪手
约6-8人 武器不清楚
达拉斯反黑组说Ortega派了
Dallas Gang Unit says Ortega sent
一队枪手去洛杉矶 就在昨晚
a team of shooters to L.A. Last night.
我发现了些东西
I got something.
现在我们知道为什么Ignaci需要突击步♥枪♥了
Now we know why Ignacio needed those ARs.
他正在武装Ortega昨晚派来的小队
He's arming the team that Ortega sent last night.
那是 Cristina Wallace
It's Cristina Wallace.
Ignacio没有绑♥架♥整个家庭
Ignacio didn't kidnap the entire family;
他只是绑♥架♥了Wallace的妻子
he just took Wallace's wife.
Ortega的复仇计划不是杀掉Wallace
Ortega's revenge plan isn't to kill Wallace,
Ignacio抓走了Wallace的妻子
Ignacio's got Wallace's wife,
但他本可以杀了她的
but he could've just killed her.
也许他受命要把她带去得克萨斯州给Ortega
Maybe he's under orders to deliver her to Ortega in Texas.
有道理
Makes sense.
Ortega认为Wallace杀了他儿子
In Ortega's eyes, Wallace killed his son,
所以他要Wallace妻子的命
so he takes Wallace's wife.
问题是
The thing is,
我们不确定Wallace是否还活着
is we don't even know if Wallace is still alive.
他也许已被杀 而我们没找到尸体
He might have been killed and we just haven't found the body yet.
有可能 但Ignacio偷了那些 AR-15步♥枪♥
Maybe, but Ignacio stole those AR-15s.
要是有像Wallace一样训练有素的人追杀你的话
You'd need that kind of firepower
你得用到那种武器
if someone as well trained as Wallace was coming after you.
他女儿Amanda怎么样了
What about Amanda, his daughter?
她当时没有和她妈妈在越野车里
She wasn't in the SUV with her mom
也没出现在任何摄像头里
or in any of the other footage.
有可能和她爸爸在一起
Think she's with her dad?
那对她来说再安全不过了
That would be the safest place for her.
如果他在逃跑中的话就很安全
It would be if he was on the run.
可我不认为他在逃跑
I don't think he's running.
他应该正追着Ignacio找他妻子
He's going after Ignacio to find his wife.
找到Ignacio的金色Suburban了
Got a hit on Ignacio's gold Suburban.
他被查茨沃思一条乡村路上的
It triggered a Parks District camera
公园地区摄像头拍到
on a rural road in Chatsworth.
- 有线索了 - 干活了
- It's on. - Let's do it.
看见了吗
See that?
现在你两注都赢了 而不只一注
Now you win both bets instead of just one.
所以任何时候我拿到一对八或者A 都应该拆成两注
So anytime I have eights or aces, I split them?
没错 别犹豫 就这么做
Right. Don't even think about it, you just do it.
什么时候加倍下注
And what do you double down on?
十一肯定没错 九和十
Eleven for sure, nine and ten
要看庄家的牌面
depending on the dealer's up card.
你真是天才
You're a natural.
我是Deeks 别开枪
It's Deeks. Don't shoot me.
- 过得怎么样 Jake - 嗨 Deeks
- What up, Jake? - Hey, Deeks.
额 你知道停电了吧
Uh, you know the power's out, right?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know the power's out,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表