*I stalked you for so long*
*You watched me just as strong*
*It feels right bein' wrong*
*Never thought I'd get you, no*
*But here you are, my mind's blown*
*My mind's blown...*
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
来看看今天都有啥新鲜的海货
Just came to see what the catch of the day was.
你很高兴见到我 我能看出来
You're glad to see me, I can tell.
当然的啊
Of course I am.
Hetty让你过来的吗
Hetty send you?
不是 我自己过来的
No. No, I came all on my own.
活儿不多啊
Work that slow?
正相反
On the contrary.
忙得紧
Very busy.
错过了这么有意思的案子
Very exciting stuff going on
你会相当失望的
that you're gonna be really upset that you're missing.
这里不错啊
This is nice.
嗯
Hmm.
堪比天堂
It's heaven.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你打算待多久
How long are you gonna stay?
估计
Probably...
比永远再长那么一两天吧
one or two days past forever.
你跟我说自己要陪孩子
Well, you told me you were taking time off
所以要休一段时间假
to be with your kids.
Kamran一直在社交软件上发状态
Kamran has been posting for several weeks now
讲她在斯托克代尔的新生经历
about her freshman experience at Stockdale,
而且我碰巧还知道
and I happen to know for a fact
她都在安纳波利斯上了一个多月的课了 【安纳波利斯:马里兰州首府】
that classes began at Annapolis over a month ago.
所以呢
So...
这么看起来
by the looks of it,
现在唯一在这里的 呃
the only thing around here is, uh...
就只有你
you and...
还有吓人的海洋生物
terrified sea life.
我很开心 G
I'm happy, G.
可你并不
No, you're not.
我是说 你以为自己开心罢了
I mean, you think you are.
我明白你的感觉 可是你并不开心
I get that-- but you're not.
听着 我懂 这
Look, I get it. Thi...
这很棒
This is awesome.
很平和
It is peaceful,
放松又安静
it is relaxing, it is quiet.
景色还美
It's beautiful.
但是这都不是你
It's just not you.
你走了就少了个人了
You left a big hole behind.
找个替代品
Find a replacement.
没这么容易的
It's not that easy.
我没说那会容易
I didn't say it was easy.
可是你开始找的话就永远找不到那个人
But you can't find someone if you don't start looking.
我可不想再给谁做培训了
I don't want to have to train anybody.
天啊 和你配合好就花了挺久
Geez, it took me long enough with you.
你到现在还有幽默感 挺不错
It's good to know you still have your sense of humor.
你想要什么 涨工资吗 嗯
What, do you want more money, huh?
还是有自己的办公室
You want your own office?
要怎么做你才回来啊
What is it gonna take to bring you back?
奇迹
A miracle.
除非你有个奇迹
So... unless you have one
正藏在袖子里
hiding up your sleeve...
要不就省几句话 多喝口啤酒
save your breath, drink your beer...
赏赏景
enjoy the view.
我进去冲个澡 做顿早饭
Go inside and rinse off, make us some breakfast.
希望你现在饿了
Hope you're hungry.
你上次和你妈打电♥话♥是什么时候了
When was the last time you talked to your mom?
不记得 为啥
I don't know. Why?
怎么了
What?
你没跟她说咱俩的事 对吧
You haven't told her yet, have you?
相信我 你可不想我告诉她
Trust me, you do not want me to tell her...
- 天啊 - 因为只要我告诉我妈
- Oh, God. - ...because once I tell her,
她就会开始忙上忙下
she's gonna be all over this.
Deeks 你现在把我放到了一个很尴尬的位置 好吗
Deeks, you are putting me in an awful position, okay?
她得知道 你必须得告诉她 拜托
She deserves to know. You have to tell her, come on.
我会的
I will.
- 什么时候 - 蜜月之后就说
- When? - Right after the honeymoon.
- Deeks - 放松 好吗
- Deeks! - Relax, all right?
如果你告诉你妈 那她一定会告诉我妈
If you told your mom, then she definitely told my mom.
然而为啥她还没表态呢
Then why hasn't she said anything?
噢 可能是她从我妈那儿知道的消息
Oh. Maybe it's because she's angry
而不是咱俩这里 所以就生气了
that she heard it from my mom and not us.
不可能 如果她生气了
No, 'cause if she was angry,
她肯定会在咱俩耳边唠叨来唠叨去
we'd definitely hear about it over and over and over again.
天啊 万一她反对呢
Oh, my gosh, what if she doesn't approve?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
相比我 她更喜欢你
She likes you more than she likes me.
并没 好吧 没准是
That's not tr... Well, okay, maybe.
可是如果你打电♥话♥ 她就更喜欢你了
But if you called her, she wouldn't.
- 想让我给她打吗 - 当然
- You want me to call her? - Yeah, I do.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了 快点
- You really want me to call her? - That's what I'm saying.
- 好 好 我就给她打 - 好
- Fine. Fine, I'll call her. - Good.
这样不好
It's not good.
咱先说明白
Let's be perfectly clear about this.
情况可能会变得 相当 相当不乐观
This is gonna be very, very bad.
不过没事的
But that's fine.
没事的 我正在打
That's fine. I'm calling her.
好吧
Okay.
这里是Bart 请留信息
This is Bert. Leave a message.
是语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail.
妈 嗨 我是Marty
Mama, hey. It's Marty.
我给你打电♥话♥ 就是 呃
Listen, I was just calling to, uh...
想知道你近来还好不好
to check in on you,
还有 呃
and, uh...
没什么事
Not important.
方便的时候回个电♥话♥
Just call me back whenever you can.
不急 今天或者明天都行
Not a rush. Could be today or tomorrow
下个月也可以的
or... next month.
好了 我爱你妈妈
Okay. I love you, Mama.
高兴吗
Happy?
喜极而泣
Ecstatic.
好极了 不错
Great. Good.
真棒 这才是真爱
Wonderful. This is love.
你个没良心的
Horrible person!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
噢 嗷
Ooh! Aah!
我给 我给你还不行吗
I give! I give!
嗨
Hi.
你怎么知道是我啊
How'd you know it was me?
认真的吗 Beale 牛油果已经过季了
Seriously, Beale? Avocado season's over.
没必要再发传♥单♥了
There's no reason to be passing out flyers.
终于知道为啥Deeks能拿到那么合算的租赁合同了
That's probably why Deeks got such a good deal on the rental.
这么能忽悠 我♥干♥嘛听他的啊
Why'd I listen to him anyway?
有点远见好吗 戴个帽子
For the future, a simple hat,
一副墨镜
a pair of sunglasses,
就能不那么惹眼了
might be a tad less conspicuous.
然而 这还是个好点子的
That's the genius of it, though.
没人想得到有一大棵菜在执行任务
Nobody expects a giant vegetable.
本质上来说呢 牛油果只有一个核(蛋)
Well, technically, an avocado is a fruit with a single nut, so...
玩得开心
...have fun with that.
这是个巧合
That's a coincidence.
你说啥
What?
我说我的手♥机♥在兜里
My phone is in my pocket.
- 能不能 - 没问题 我帮你
- Can... - Yeah, I got you covered.
是紧急警报
Emergency alert.
全体集♥合♥
"All hands on deck.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表