我现在位于昨天晚上PV-71被放回的路边渠
I'm at the culvert where PV-71 dropped last night.
目前还没有发现她 我将继续搜索
There's no sign of her. I'm gonna go have a look see.
注意安全
Just be careful.
有露营人士昨天晚上表示 那只猫表现出高度的攻击性
The campers reported the cat was acting highly aggressive last night.
收到
Copy that.
Teddy 你有什么发现吗
Teddy, you getting anything?
我的GPS完全失灵了
My GPS is totally dead out here.
Teddy
Teddy?
我发现了一些脚印
I've got prints.
应该是71留下的
Its got to be 71.
我的天啊 她怎么长得这么大
Holy moly, she's gotten big.
这些足迹看起来大约有5英寸 X 5英寸
These tracks seem to be about five inches wide and at least five inches long.
我敢说她现在给人来一爪子可是要重伤了
I'd say she's about a buck 50 by now.
呜哦
Whoo.
Vanessa Vanessa能收到吗
Vanessa. Vanessa, you copy?
Janeese在Sempress Ridge那儿探测到了71发出的信♥号♥♥
Janeese has a signal on 71 up on Sempress Ridge.
Vanessa 你还在吗
Vanessa, you there?
嘿
Hey.
我 额 以为你会休几天假
I, uh, thought you were taking a few days off.
- 我休了 - 不你没有
- I did. - No, you didn't.
好吧 我精神上休了
Well, it felt like I did.
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
啊 Sam去出庭作证了
Uh, Sam is giving a deposition,
Kensi去参加了一个执法部门女性研讨会
Kensi is at a Women in Law Enforcement seminar,
然后Deeks和Rogers去IHOP了
and Deeks and Rogers are at IHOP.
Deeks说 一个华夫饼塔要比心理治疗便宜多了
According to Deeks, a waffle stack is cheaper than therapy.
那Hetty和Nell呢
What about Hetty and Nell?
照例 神知道Hetty在哪儿
Per usual, I have no idea where Hetty is,
Nell还在家 处理她妈妈那些事
and Nell is still at home dealing with some mom issues.
- 她弄得怎么样了 - 还能应付得过来
- How's she holding up? - Still hanging in there.
Nell也是 我猜
Nell, too, I guess.
你怎么样
How are you?
还好
Okay.
如果有新的事情让我能忙起来 我觉得能挺好
It'd be nice to have something new to keep my mind busy.
我们有什么案子吗
Do we have anything?
没啥
Not really.
那是什么
What's that?
这是... 国家森林局
The, uh, Forest Service
在索莱达峡谷的一个防洪渠里 发现了具烧焦的埋尸
found a badly burned body in a flood control culvert in Soledad Canyon.
警方在尸体的人造膝盖上 发现了可能认定
Uh, Sheriff's Department then found a-a medical serial number
死者身份的医疗序列号♥
on a artificial knee joint that may
让我看一下 死者叫Ellie Sims 没错
identify the deceased as, uh, let's see, Ellie Sims, yeah,
是一名前海军陆战队密♥码♥学家
former Marine cryptologist,
现在是一名园艺师
currently working as a landscaper.
现在仍服役于国民警卫队
She still serves in the National Guard
还曾隶属于DEA的一个特别行动小组
and was part of a DEA task force,
额 直到6周前她失踪了
uh, until she went off the grid six weeks ago.
国民警卫队将她列为逃兵
The Guard listed her as U.A. and declared her a deserter 553.
成了被军队通缉的逃兵
Absentee wanted by the armed forces.
他们怀疑有不正当行为
They suspected foul play?
不 她只因为和丈夫私人问题
No, uh, she was estranged from her husband,
而分居中
dealing with some personal issues.
地方执法部门没找到甚么线索
Local law enforcement never got anywhere.
需要花几天才能通过DNA检测 确定她的身份
It'll take a few days for a DNA analysis to confirm her identity 100%, though.
好了 不管怎么 我要去现场
All right, well, I may take a drive out there anyways,
看看
take a look.
好的 你 额 需要搭档吗
Cool. You, uh, want some company?
下一次吧
Maybe next time.
好吧 好的
Cool. Okay.
你知道吗
You know what,
有个伴也挺好的
why not?
让我带上枪
Let me get my weapon.
- 我突然觉得 - 不需要配枪 我开玩笑的
On second thought... - Don't need a weapon. Just kidding.
你要知道 当我有这对拳头 哪还需要枪
You know, who needs that when I got these.Yeah.
那我希望永远用不着他们
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
有人杀了这个女人 而且费了好大事销毁现场
Somebody killed this woman and went to a lot of trouble to cover it up.
为什么这么说 因为她被烧了
Why, 'cause she was burned?
是 除此之外 她手上的带子
Yeah, that and the ligatures on her wrists
证明她头骨被猛烈撞击时是被绑的
She was bound It appears that her skull was bashed in.
然后被焚尸 分尸 最后被埋藏在这儿
She was then burned, chopped up, and brought here to be buried.
我猜我们之所以能发现她是因为雨水
My guess is the only reason we found her is 'cause of the rain.
洪水冲击河床 冲走了临时掩埋她的坟墓
Flash floods crested the riverbed and washed away her makeshift grave.
这些你还能接受吗
You good with all this?
没问题 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
就是太血腥暴♥力♥了
It's just so violent.
她也曾是某人的朋友 某人的女儿
She was somebody's friend, somebody's daughter.
为什么会有人对别人做出这样的事
Why would you ever do that to somebody else?
怎么会
How could you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你去让组员了解下最新情况
Why don't you bring the team up to speed.
让Kensi和Deeks见一下死者家属
Have Kensi and Deeks meet with the family,
Sam可以和DEA的特别行动小组联♥系♥一下
maybe Sam can call the DEA task force liaison,
在我们回去之前和他们谈谈
talk to them before we get back.
明白
Copy that.
今天研讨会上 男性的参与人数让我很是惊喜
I was pleasantly surprised about the amount of men at the event today.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
- 那可真是太好了 下次我也去 - 真的吗
- That's great. I will go next time. - Really?
早上和Rogers一起吃了早饭
Had my breakfast with Rogers.
哦 是吗 你俩甚么时候关系这么好了
Oh, yeah. When did that become a thing?
没甚么关系 就两个男人如《小姐与流氓》里一样分享一块华夫饼
It's not a thing. Just two men breaking up a waffle, like Lady and the Tramp.
- 和Rogers一起吗 - 是啊 他就像我的尤达一样
- With Rogers? - Yeah, he's like my Yoda.
我相信他一定会否决这称呼
I'm sure he would like you to refrain from calling him that.
- 为啥 尤达很酷啊 - 他是吗 我是说
- Why? Yoda's cool. - Is he though? I mean...
以貌取人了 你是吧
Judge me by my size, do you?
- 刚刚那是咕噜吗 - 哦 天哪 你竟敢这么说
- Is that Gollum? - Oh, my God. How dare you.
怎么了? 他们就耳朵有区别 还有其中一个听起来像芝麻街的格罗弗
What? The only difference is, like, the ears and one sounds like Grover.
离婚 我要跟你离婚
Divorce. I want a divorce.
有人吗 Calvin Sims在吗
Hello? Calvin Sims?
在啊
Yeah?
嗨 我是特别探员Kensi Blye NCIS
Hi, I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
这是我的搭档 洛杉矶警探Marty Deeks
My partner, Detective Marty Deeks, LAPD.
我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
I already spoke to the police.
我们明白这一点 并且我们对你的损失深表同情
We understand that, and we are sorry for your loss.
几个月前我就失去了妻子 只不过现在她死了
I lost my wife months ago, only now she's dead.
你介意我们问你几个问题吗
Mind if we ask you a few questions?
你们要喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
不用 但是谢谢
No. Thank you, though.
我们有过一段美好的时光
We had good times.
在部队里相识 坠入爱河
Met in the Corps, fell in love.
我们一起退役并展开新生活
We got out and started a life together,
但Ellie不能轻易适应重过平民生活
but Ellie had a difficult time adapting back to civilian life.
怎么的
How so?
她很怀念那种自己在做很重要的事情的感觉
She missed feeling like she was doing something important.
可能是PTSD 也可能是转折太仓促 我也不知道
PTSD, maybe the rush, I don't know.
原因可能有很多
It was probably a lot of things.
她在那儿的时候是个领头羊
She was a stud over there.
在哪儿的时候
Over where?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
她是位信♥号♥♥专家并且能说三种中东语言
She was a signals expert and spoke three Middle Eastern languages,
所以她总是出现在最需要她的地方
so she was always in the thick of it,
前线 还有队伍去的每个地方
front line and everywhere the teams went.
我曾经对她说 她是我的保镖
I used to tell her that she was my bodyguard.
那作为一个平民呢
And as a civilian?
回来后她尝试了许多事情
She tried a few different things after she came back,
但她讨厌呆在里面
but she hated being inside.
她甚至睡在阳台上
She even slept on our balcony,
那时候我们还在一起
while we were together.
她最后在一家园林公♥司♥找到了工作
She ended up taking a job with a landscaping company.
她 她寻求过帮助吗
Did she, did she ever seek help?
有过 但她很早就放弃了
Yeah, but she bailed early on.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表