这片海区的每一个豪♥宅♥都有安保和监控
Every mansion on this coast has security and surveillance.
我觉得他从公共海滩进来的
I'm thinking he used public beach access.
也不会引人注意
Wouldn't attract as much attention.
要那么做 他得游上
If he did that, he'd have to swim...
近两英里
almost two miles.
所以这个家伙不仅专业
So this guy's not just a pro.
而且还训练有素
He's well trained.
我们恐怕找的是一个前任 或者是现役特种兵
We got to be looking for either ex or current Special Forces.
没错
Yeah.
看到Rick在水里之前
Before you saw Rick in the water,
你是否听到或者看到异常
did you hear or see anything out of the ordinary?
不 没有
No. Nothing.
一切都感觉是上了锁 很安全
Everything felt locked up, secure.
根本没感觉到危险逼近
I never got the feeling there was an imminent threat.
你有军方或执法部门背景吗
Do you have a military or law enforcement background?
哦 不 不 没 我没有
Oh, no. No. No, I don't.
我想可能是我跟着Rick太久了吧
I guess I've just been with Rick for too long.
在他那一行 他就是目标
In his line of work, he's a target.
所以我也成了目标
That makes me a target by proxy.
你在乎Rick
You cared for Rick.
是的 我爱他
Yeah, I loved him.
我们在一起五年了
We've been together for the past five years.
那你愿意帮我们找到凶手吗
So you'll help us find his killer?
Rick担心Colby Talbert这个人的威胁吗
Was Rick concerned about threats from a man named Colby Talbert?
不
No.
不 他们实际上
No, they had actually come
上周达成个协议
to some kind of agreement last week.
我们周四在巴黎和Colby夫妻一起吃的饭
We met Colby and his wife for dinner on Thursday in Paris.
还有谁能威胁你们
Anyone else who posed a threat?
额 当我们 额 当我们到达机场的时候
Um, when we, uh... when we arrived at the airport,
他的安保小组给我们发了张这三个人的照片
his security team sent us pictures of these three men.
他们并没有被标注为正式的安全威胁
They weren't flagged as official security risks,
但要是我看到他们任何一个 我应该会认出的
but if I saw any of them, I was supposed to tell him.
我们仍然试图
We're still trying
找到安全小组询问一下
to locate the security team for questioning...
哦 你找不到他们的
Oh, you're not going to find them.
Rick雇佣了特定的人保护他
Rick hired very specific people to protect him.
昨晚对他们来说是个耻辱 他们心知肚明
Last night was a total failure for them, and they know it.
他们不想被找到
They don't want to be found.
谢谢
Well, thank you
这些情报 - 希望有帮助
for this information. - Hope it helps.
是啊
Yup.
不管你怎么看待Rick的职业
Whatever you think of Rick's profession,
对我来说他是个好人
he was a good man to me.
Sam
Sam?
Dotson家附近
There's no street parking
没有停车位
anywhere near Dotson's estate,
但我找到了他可能会来停车的停车场
but I did find a lot he may have used.
是的 我还在弄清楚如果是我 怎么才能做到
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how I would've done this.
从这里游到Dostson家
Swam from here to Dotson's estate.
收到
Copy that.
打扰了 特别探员Callen 海军罪案调查处
Excuse me? Special Agent Callen, NCIS.
- 我能和你谈一会儿吗 - 我在这里工作了一整天
Can I talk to you for a second? I've been working here all day.
我还有目击者了 - 放松 不是关于你的事
- I got witnesses. - Relax. This isn't about you.
我只想问你这个停车场的事情
I just want to ask you about this lot.
好吧
Right on.
- 你叫什么名字 - Alan Chen
- What's your name? - Alan Chen.
Alan 呃 这街上是没有停车位 对吗
Alan, uh, looks like there's no street parking around here, huh?
没有 南两英里 北四英里才有
No, not for two miles south and four miles north.
我在找一辆车
I'm looking for a vehicle
昨晚可能停在这
that may have been parked here last night.
你碰巧没有监视摄像机 对吧
You don't happen to have any surveillance cameras, do you?
不 没有这些东西 呃 但是这里全天都有人的
No, nothing like that, uh, but the lot is manned 24/7,
而且我们会登记所有停在这里的车
and we log any cars that park here.
好的 你知道
All right, well, do you happen to know
昨晚11点有什么东西停在这里吗
what was parked here about 11:00 last night?
呃
emmmm...
昨天11点这里停过四辆车 三辆轿车一辆摩托车
At 11:00, there were four vehicles here-- three sedans and a motorcycle.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah. No problem.
Nell 我发你了四辆车的信息
Nell, I'm sending you a list of four vehicles.
找找他们的主人
Look into the owners.
那么
So,
我找到了一些信息
I've got some info on the three men
关于Karen手♥机♥上那三个人的
whose photos were on Karen's phone.
- 有人有案底吗 - 一个 可能两个
- Anyone with a record? - One, possibly two.
首先是Zak Ebersol 袭击 偷车
First up is Zak Ebersol-- assault, grand theft auto,
但是不可能是他杀了Rick Dotson 因为昨晚
but no way he killed Rick Dotson, because last night
他被关在Los Osos 酒驾
he was in a holding cell in Los Osos on a DUI.
听起来像是一个可靠的理由
Sounds like a rock-solid alibi to me.
嗯 下一张照片连侧脸都看不出来
Mm-hmm. Next photo is barely even a profile,
所以面部识别找不到
so facial rec wasn't an option here.
但是背景里面的房♥子
But there is a house in the background
我们找到了 在Culver City
that we've located in Culver City.
它被租给了Jerry Fuentes
It's being leased to one Jerry Fuentes.
吸毒 赌博 哦 这案底够长的
Drugs, gambling. Ooh, the list is quite long.
第三个人呢 知道他是谁吗
What about the third guy, did we get an I.D. On him?
不知道 看 这是个很奇怪的地方
No. See, that's the weird part.
我们有他的正脸照片
We have a full image of his face,
但是找不到记录
but no records are coming up.
嗯 知道了 继续搜索
Hmm. All right, got it. Keep looking into him.
我们去Culver City 看一下Jerry Fuentes
We'll go to Culver City, check out Jerry Fuentes.
收到
On it. Will do.
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam,
我刚发了你两张照片
I just sent you photos of the two men
已经提醒了Dotson的女朋友
Dotson's girlfriend was alerted of.
Nell 我见过这个山羊胡子的人
Nell, I think I saw this guy
早些时候在沙滩上
with the goatee on the beach earlier.
他没记录
He's got no records.
面部识别没有找到任何信息
Nothing's coming up on facial rec.
看起来他的记录都被删除了
It's like he's been wiped.
一个幽灵
A ghost.
我找到他了 我过去了
Got him. Moving in.
我让你Callen去你那
Sending Callen your position now.
联邦探员 停下
Federal agent! Federal agent!
联邦探员 我需要你的摩托车
Federal agent. I need your bike.
快点下车 下车
Get off the bike. Get off.
你需要头盔
You need a helmet!
停下卡车 手放在方向盘上
Stop the truck. Hands on the steering wheel.
特别探员 Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
- 嘿 Tom - 嘿 很高兴见到你们 伙计们
- Hey, Tom. - Hey, good seeing you boys.
谢谢你帮我们做了这件事
Thanks for doing us that solid
照看Mosley的儿子 - 别担心
and watching Mosley's son. - No worries.
这是好事 我也学了很多
Good times. I learned a ton, too.
我敢打赌 你不知道Supreme和BAPE之间的区别
I bet you didn't know the difference between Supreme and BAPE.
会让你大吃一惊的
You'd be surprised.
你们找到这个猛♥男♥的资料吗
So, what'd you find out about this Lance Hamilton guy?
- 他的故事证实了吗 - 证实了
- Does his story check out? - Yeah, it does.
我不知道他现在在干什么
I don't know what he's up to now,
但是这个人确实是海上特种作战司令部的人
but this man was indeed a MARSOC Marine.
他和我的朋友曾组队执行过一些任务
He did some missions with friends of mine in the Teams.
他们对他有什么兴趣吗
What was their take on him?
除了他成为陆战队员的经历比较不幸
Besides the fact that he had the unlucky path to become a Marine?
他还算个靠得住的家伙
Yeah, he's a solid dude.
在酒吧打架的时候你会想让他在你旁边的
You'd want him next to you in a bar fight.
是吗 他擅长什么
Yeah? What's he good at?
他精通监视
He's well-versed in surveillance,
破门战术 他还是个好射手
breaching tactics, and he's a shooter.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表