你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
停下
Stop it, bro!
停下 兄弟
Cut it out, dude!
快点 Hawkins
Come on, Hawkins!
兄弟 停下
Bro, stop it!
Hawkins
Hawkins!
Garza
Garza?
你去哪了
Where'd you go, man?
快回来
Get back here!
快回来
Get back here!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
抓住了
Gotcha.
你在这 我的小山羊
There you are, my little mountain goat.
嘿
Hey.
- 这礼拜第三次爬了 - 是啊
- Third climb this week. - Yeah.
你不应该上去的吗
Aren't you supposed to be going up?
噢 呃 不 这个东西 叫抱石
Oh, uh, no. This right here, it's called bouldering.
嗯 这对力量和平衡有好处
Yeah. It's good for strength and balance,
但是这项运动最关键的是
but the real thing about this sport
策略
is strategy.
就像用你的全身来下国际象棋
It's like playing chess with your whole body.
嗯
Hmm.
就像攀岩扭扭乐
Like Mountain Twister,
但是没人玩扭扭乐或者国际象棋的时候
only, no one's ever plummeted to their death playing Twister.
会摔死
Or chess.
实际上 我叔叔Gord
Actually, my Uncle Gord...
他没死 但是他在一次很激进的Kerplunk游戏中
...he didn't die, but he did wind up in a coma
昏过去了
from a very aggressive game of KerPlunk.
不好意思 呃 Sidney刚刚给我
Sorry, uh, Sidney just texted me
发了一张戴着圣诞帽子的法国斗牛犬的照片
a photo of a French bulldog wearing a Santa hat.
圣诞帽子 嘿 把它拿走
Santa hat? Hey, put that away.
我不想让那个人看到
Do not want you-know-who to see it.
他是Rogers 不是伏地魔
He's Rogers, he's not Voldemort.
他禁止在办公室开假日派对
He banned the holiday party from the office.
他可能就是
He may as well be.
上周我试图和他谈一下
I tried to talk to him
办公室的装饰
about decorating the bullpen last week,
结果他接了一个神秘的电♥话♥然后走了
he got a mysterious phone call and had to leave the room.
假电♥话♥之王
Ooh. Lord of the fake phone call.
- 说到假期 - 怎么了
- Speaking of holidays... - Yeah?
你怎么回事 Beale
What's up with you, Beale?
啊 你为什么要避开我们平常的圣诞节乐趣
Hmm? Why are you avoiding our usual Christmas fun?
你已经鸽了我两次了 说好的做饼干♥你♥都去攀岩了
You've rescheduled cookie making for rock climbing twice.
这攀岩壁圣诞以后也会在的
The rock climbing wall will be here after the holidays.
你觉得我们从每年的
What do you say we start in with our annual
临近圣诞节的电影之夜开始怎么样
Christmas-adjacent movie night, huh?
你明天的攀岩计划安排的怎么样了
Oh, how's tomorrow for your rock climbing schedule?
没问题了
I believe it is all clear.
嗯 好
Mm. Good.
现在让我看看那只圣诞小狗
Now let me see that Santa pup.
拿着看吧
All over it.
噢 满脸的
Oh, the squishy face
油光
on this little boy.
嘿 kensi 亮片在哪里
Hey, Kensi? Where is the tinsel?
我妈说在这箱子里
Mama said the tinsel was in here.
是啊 你妈做了点准备
Yeah, your mom did a little pregaming
在她飞去迈阿密之前 你知道吗
before her flight to Miami, so, you know what?
说真的 她说了很多话
Honestly? She said a lot of stuff.
那么 我们应该在清单上加上亮片
Well, then we should probably add tinsel to the list,
你知道的 和吃的一起
along with, you know, food.
哦 天哪 你压力太大了
Oh, my gosh, you are stressing out so much.
嗯 那是因为我们整个办公室的人
Well, that's because our whole
过几个小时后都会到这里
entire office is gonna be here in a few hours.
我们可没得选
Well, we didn't have a choice.
你昨晚读了Roger的备忘录吗
You read Rogers's memo last night.
他引用了一些模糊的规定
He was citing some sort of obscure regulation
关于禁止在爆♥炸♥物旁边喝酒
about no drinking next to explosives.
嗯 这很容易解决 我们都变成禁酒主义者
Well, that's an easy fix. We all become teetotalers,
不在假日聚会上喝酒
and don't have booze at the holiday party.
这听起来很有趣
That sounds so much fun.
或者我们可以像联邦调查局那样
Or we could do what the FBI did
把Sizzler的里屋租出去
and rent out the back room at Sizzler.
你有个酒吧 为什么你不分享出来呢
You have a bar. Why won't you share it?
因为那是全新的 我还有一条金鲨鱼呢
Because it's brand-new, and I've got a golden frickin' shark.
对吧 他们会到这里把所有东西搞糟
Right? They're gonna come here and just mess it all up
打碎我所有的高脚杯
and break all my stemware.
他们不会打碎你的高脚杯
They're not gonna break all your stemware.
大家需要一个派对 你知道财务部的Nora吗
The office needs a party. You know Nora from accounting.
你知道 她总是需要喝点东西
She always needs, you know, to get her drank on.
天哪 貌似人人都欠着她
God, she's such a liability city.
也许Rogers禁止这些事情是对的
Maybe Rogers was right about shutting this thing down.
这很简单 我们从花环开始
This is very simple. We're gonna start with the garlands.
好的
Great.
然后我开始做亮片
And then we're gonna do the tinsel.
- 听起来不错 - 你打给谁
- Sounds good. - Who are you calling?
- 没有人 - Deeks 你打电♥话♥给谁
- Nobody. - Deeks, who are you calling?
- 你好 - 你打电♥话♥给Sizzler吗
- Hello? - Are you calling Sizzler?
- 你能接待50人吗 大概在七点钟 - 嘿
- Can you take 50 people at, like, 7:00? - Hey!
我要走了
I got to go.
你只需要这个 Deeks家的大厅堂
All you need is this: Deeks the halls.
- 什么东西 - 你要
- I'm sorry, what? - You got to...
Deeks家的大厅堂 你中风了吗
Deeks the halls. Are you having a stroke?
- 你有点吓到我了 - Deeks家的大厅堂有
- You're freaking me out. - Deeks the halls with...
- 好吧 停止 别这样了 - 好了
- Okay, listen. Stop doing that. - Okay.
- 我需要你把这个拆开 - 好
- I need you to unravel this. - Okay.
我要走了
And I'm gonna go.
你要想想你刚刚做了什么
And I want you to think about what you just did.
让你开心
It made you laugh.
早上好
Good morning, guys.
早上好 DeChamps 你来早了
Morning, DeChamps. You're here early.
你从圣地亚哥赶来吗
Did you chopper up from San Diego?
只要早上5点从Oceanside开车来就行了 开始吧 Nell
Just a sedan from Oceanside and a 5:00 a.M. Wakeup. Nell?
好的 安全摄像头捕捉到了这个
Yeah, so, security cameras caught this
昨晚凌晨2点 在 El Segundo的一个圣诞树停车场
at a Christmas tree lot in El Segundo at 2:00 a.M. Last night.
到处都是警♥察♥
LAPD was all over it.
现在是开放季节
'Tis the open season.
这太可笑了 这些是你的人
It's ridiculous. These your guys?
司机是我的人 现在Pendleto服役
The driver's my guy, active duty at Pendleton.
那位乘客因为开枪陷入了麻烦
The passenger's in a lot of trouble for firing his weapon.
奇怪的是 他还带着它
Odds are, he still has it with him.
所以说你这么早从San Diego过来
So you came up here this early from San Diego
是因为一对喝醉了的海军陆战队员
because of a couple drunk Marines?
我知道这不是你的正常案子 也不是我的 听我说完
I know it's not your normal case, or mine. Hear me out.
跑了的人叫Ernie Garza
The guy who ran is Ernie Garza.
他现在是预备役 但是他去了两次阿富汗
He's in the reserves now, but he did two tours in Afghanistan
作为部队的狙击手
as a sniper in his unit.
自从加尔扎转到预备役队后 他一直
Since Garza transferred to the reserves, he's bounced
在换工作 他目前在
from job to job. He's currently
Vernon的一个废物管理站
at a waste management site in Vernon.
我得到许可调出了他的病历
I got permission to pull his medical records.
一年前他在戒毒所待过一段时间
He did a stint in rehab a year ago.
他目前正在接受创伤后压力治疗
He's currently being treated for posttraumatic stress.
所以我们有一位训练有素的后备役军人
So we have a highly trained reservist
有药物滥用
with a history of substance abuse
创伤后应激障碍 而且他还有武器
and PTSD. And he's armed.
我们需要在他伤害别人或自己之前找到他
We need to find him before he hurts someone else, or himself.
没错 假期对于所有服役人员
Exactly. The holidays are a tough time
来说都是艰难的时期
for all service members,
更别提像这样的问题了
let alone ones with issues like this.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表