引线已经被报失窃了
So the det cord was reported stolen
大概一年前从一间Santa Barbara的水下矿业公♥司♥偷的
from an underwater mining company in Santa Barbara almost a year ago
而Skip Mattson在盗窃案三个月后辞职了
And Skip Mattson quit that same company three months after the theft.
但是他没有犯罪记录吗
But he has no criminal record?
没有
Uh, no,
但是他和一等上士Michael Baird 上个月通过一次电♥话♥
But he and SFC Michael Baird exchanged a phone call last month.
- 没有很多料 - 但确实有可疑之处
- It's not a lot. - But it's something.
这些家伙很小心
These guys are careful.
嗯 我会继续深挖的
Yeah. I'll keep digging.
- 问问总不会错 - 嗯
- Never hurts to ask. - Yeah.
Skip Mattson
Skip Mattson.
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents...
快点 G
Any time, G.
我在看布局
Just checking out the decor!
房♥子里还有其他人的迹象吗
You see signs of anyone else in the house?
我正忙着挨枪子呢
I was too busy getting shot at.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
嘿
Hey.
你认得出这个吗
You recognize this?
嗯 那是洛马岬海军基地
Yeah, that's Naval Base Point Loma.
海底救援指挥部
Home of Undersea Rescue Command...
还有11号♥潜艇中队
...and Submarine Squadron 11.
你不是觉得他想炸潜艇吧
You don't think he wanted to blow up a submarine?
我当然希望不是
I sure as hell hope not.
Beale 申请紧急逮捕令
Beale, get an emergency warrant.
我需要你检查这个家伙的电脑
I need you to check out this guy's PC.
收到
Copy that.
Nell 你有什么收获
Nell, what do you got?
嗯 看起来一等上士Michael Baird 可能和ISIS的同情者结盟了
Well, it looks like SFC Michael Baird may have been aligned with ISIS sympathizers.
那个给他偷来炸♥药♥的人
The person he got the stolen explosives from?
嗯 Skip Mattson
Yes, Skip Mattson.
显然他是从前雇主那偷来的
Apparently, he stole them from a former employer.
呃 Callen Sam和Eric现在在他家
Uh, Callen, Sam and Eric are at his place now,
很显然Mattson在ISIS陷得很深
And apparently it looks like Mattson was deep down the ISIS rabbit hole.
所以我们找到了个ISIS的同情者 试图杀掉一个国民警卫队队员
So we got an ISIS sympathizer tied to the killing of a National Guardsman?
事件开始大条了
Well, this just got real.
你觉得Baird的妻子知道什么吗
You think Baird's wife would know anything about this?
我想这个问题我们得问她
I think that's a question we should ask her.
- 干得好 - 谢谢
- Good work. - Thanks.
- 你可以找到联♥系♥人和网页浏览记录吗 - 不能
- So can you pull contacts and Web browser history... - No.
你说不能是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
呃 我是说 这里什么都没有
Uh, I mean, none of that stuff is on here.
Mattson专门用这台电脑玩游戏
Mattson was using this as a dedicated gaming PC,
这倒是令人深刻 但是 呃
which I guess is kind of impressive, but, uh,
有点过了 这电脑有很大的内存和存储空间
kind of overkill; there's plenty of memory and storage on here...
这儿 有什么关于Mattson的情报吗
Is this thing gonna give us anything on Mattson?
嗯 我只能告诉你 他喜欢幻想
Yeah. It'll tell you that he's into fantasy.
嗯 有历史依据的幻想
Well, historic, grounded fantasy.
他玩「维京血战」
He was playing, uh, Viking War Blood.
更正 他对「维京血战」上瘾了
Scratch that. He was addicted to Viking War Blood.
一个游戏
A game.
- 嗯 真要讲的话 - 那是一个大型多人在线游戏
- Well, technically... - It's an MMOG.
- MMORPG - 什么玩意儿?
- MMORPG. - A what?
一个超大型多人在线游戏
A massively multiplayer online game.
Aident上瘾了 好吗
Aiden was into this, all right?
我给他买♥♥了一个
I bought him one.
不管怎样 Mattson每天都和队友一起玩这个游戏
Anyway, Mattson was playing this every night with his team.
好吧 你能搞清和他队友的身份吗
Okay, so, can you I.D. His teammates he played with?
用户名很简单 但 呃 真正的身份 需要一些时间
Usernames, that'll be easy, but, uh, real I.D.S, that'll take some time.
嗯 那他队友的位置呢
Well, how about his teammates' locations?
你知道他们在哪玩吗
Do you know where they were playing this from?
嗯 等等
Yeah, hold on.
如果我能登录他的网络服务商 呃
If I can log in to his ISP, uh...
奇怪
That's odd.
他只和另外两位队友玩
He was only playing with two other teammates.
好吧 有甚么奇怪 他应该和多少人一起玩
Okay, what's odd about that? How many people should he have been playing with?
「维京血战」 嗯 至少要12人
For Viking War Blood? Like, a dozen at least.
哈 伙计们 看看他们的IP地址
Huh. Guys, check out their IP addresses.
这些是海军的地址
Those are Naval addresses.
哪个基地
What base?
那不是个基地
It's not a base,
那是美国忠诚号♥
it's the USS Allegiance.
所以 我们有一个ISIS的同情者 可能和其他两个
So we have an ISIS sympathizer who may have been planning
在我们舰队里最大航♥空♥母舰上的人
an attack on a submarine base that is now in constant contact
计划攻击舰艇基地
with two people aboard the largest aircraft carrier in our fleet?
如果他们计划袭击忠诚号♥
If they are planning an attack on the Allegiance,
这会使袭击科尔号♥一事显得微不足道了
it'll make the attack on the USS Cole look insignificant.
联♥系♥海军部长 我们需要对全部海军警告
Contact SECNAV. We need to issue a Navy-wide alert
算了 我们需要向所有军队发出警告
Scratch that. We need to alert all the armed forces.
其他军队说不定也有内鬼
There's a chance that other branches of military could have been compromised as well.
噢 我的天 这太严重了
Oh, my God. This is really bad.
我们得在事态恶化之前阻止他们
We're gonna fix it before it gets worse.
我们已经给你发送了一份包含所有信息的加密文件
We've sent you an encrypted file with everything we have up to this point
并且之后 我们会持续更新
And we will, uh, continue to keep you updated with anything we find.
我们这边也是
Likewise, from my end.
情报分♥析♥员Nell Jones 特别探员Callen
Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones, Special Agent Callen,
这是Brian Lee 随舰特别探员
this is Brian Lee, Special Agent Afloat.
他正在波斯湾的忠诚号♥航♥空♥母舰上
He's aboard the USS Allegiance in the Persian Gulf.
真希望我们别的情况下见面
Wish we were meeting under different circumstances.
没错
No doubt.
我们正在让Lee探员 了解一下我们目前得到的信息
We've brought Agent Lee up to speed on everything we know so far.
你在忠诚号♥上有没有遇到过什么事 可以印证我们的发现
Have you had any incidents on board that would corroborate our findings?
可能有 我还在努力消化你们告诉我的信息
Possibly. I'm still trying to digest all this.
我得根据你们告诉的信息 重新审视一下几件事
I will have to review several incidents in the light of this new information.
事实上 在排除了一些人之后
Truth is, with a few exceptions,
这首舰上大概还有超过5000个潜在嫌疑人
I've got over 5,000 potential suspects on this ship.
鉴于这些潜在危险和紧急情况 我需要一些帮助
And due to the potential danger and urgency, I'm gonna need some help.
Callen探员和我已经做好了安排
Agent Callen and I have made arrangements
我们最快在24小时内来到 听候你吩咐
and we should be at your disposal in less than 24 hours.
十分感谢
I appreciate that.
在此期间 你可以向整个办事处和人员寻求帮助
In the interim, you'll have the cooperation of this entire office and all its personnel.
谢谢 路上小心 伙计们
Thank you. Safe travels, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
所以你们得在我们回来之前
So you guys are gonna have to hold the fort down
和Kensi Deeks一起处理这儿的事情
with Kensi and Deeks until we return.
洛马岬海军基地怎么办
And what about Point Loma?
他们正处于高度戒备状态
They're on full alert.
希望Mattson的死就解除了威胁
Hopefully, the threat has been eliminated with Mattson.
嗯 所以你们更得找一找
Yeah, and that's all the more reason for you guys to find out
Mattson还和谁联♥系♥过
everybody else that Mattson's been in contact with.
别担心 我们已经在找了
Don't worry. We're on it.
好的 钢铁海滩 我们来了
Yeah? Steel Beach, here we come.
好的 少将 感谢您能抽出时间 谢谢 再见
All right, Major, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it. Bye.
- Baird有不在场证明 - 什么
- Baird had an airtight alibi. - What?
嗯 Ellie Sims上士失踪的时候
Yeah, he was at Fort Irwin doing his annual two weeks' training
他和警卫队在欧文堡进行为期两周的年度训练
with the Guard when Staff Sergeant Ellie Sims disappeared.
- 所以不可能是他杀的人 - 没错
- So he couldn't have killed her? - No.
好吧 但如果他没有杀Sims的话 为什么他要炸了自己
Well, why would Baird blow himself up if he didn't kill Sims?
他仍然可能是计划成员
Doesn't mean he wasn't a part of the plot.
他可能是在销毁证据
Could have been destroying evidence.
方法有点极端
It seems a little extreme.
所以他们才被称作极端份子
That's why they're called extremists.
关键是 如果Baird没有杀害Ellie Sims
The bottom line is, if Baird didn't murder Ellie Sims,
那么凶手还在逍遥法外
her killer's still out there.
凶手 还有拷问者
Killer and torturer.
没错 我们可以再调查一下死者丈夫
Yeah, we can go after the husband again.
我觉得他可能还没准备好
I don't think he's right for this.
看起来 他真的因为妻子的死而有点崩溃
He seemed really devastated about her death.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表