这是我妈给我的
My mom gave that to me.
- 你已经是个成年人了 Deeks - 是的 只是我的妈妈
- You're a grown man, Deeks. - Yeah, whose mom is
十分看重口腔清洁
very serious about oral hygiene.
我要怎么刷牙
How am I supposed to brush my teeth?
或许我可以用这个做把刀
Guess I could make a shiv.
这是我们的女儿 Elena
And this is our daughter, Elena.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你和Pearl护士去吃点零食吗 去吗
Do you want to get a snack with Nurse Pearl? Yeah?
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
他们说 他的第一次手术很顺利
They say his first surgeries went well,
但他可能还要动几次手术 如果他
but he's gonna need several more if he...
他们说 他能活着被送到医院
They say he's lucky he lived long enough
已经很幸运了
to get to the hospital.
他还有很长的路要走
He's got a long road ahead of him,
但是他在队中就很艰辛
but he's team tough.
只有过去才是最容易的日子 不是吗
Only easy day was yesterday, right?
他在这里有人照顾
He's in good hands here.
是的 他醒来过几次
Yeah, well, he woke up a couple times,
但因为有插管 所以他没法说话
but he can't talk because of the tube.
你在这里才是最重要的
Well, just you being here is all that matters.
Alonzo
Alonzo?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
有两个NCIS的探员来见你
There are NCIS agents here to see you.
他们有一个也是海豹
One of them was on the teams.
Garcia上士
Petty Officer Garcia,
我是特别探员Sam Hanna
I'm Special Agent Sam Hanna,
NCIS 前海豹突击队队员
NCIS, former SEAL.
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen.
我们对你遭遇到的事感到抱歉
We're very sorry about what happened to you,
但请相信我 我们一定会抓到那些人
but believe me when I say we're gonna get these guys.
怎么了
What's wrong?
Alonzo 你是觉得哪里不舒服吗
Alonzo, are you in pain?
他的眼睛
His eyes,
他之前没试过这样
he wasn't doing this before.
- Sam - 好 我懂了 不不不
- Sam. - Yeah, I see it. No, no, no.
没事的 Garcia夫人
It's okay, Mrs. Garcia.
他在用眨眼表示摩斯电码
He's blinking Morse code.
- S.O.S - 好的
- S.O.S. - Okay.
节省你的体力 水手 你还记得发生了什么吗
Save your strength, sailor. Do you remember what happened?
Y代表是 N代表否
"Y" for yes, "N" for no.
Y(-.--)
- "是" - 你知道是谁朝你开的枪吗
- Yes. - Do you know who shot you?
N(-.)
否
No.
他在说甚么
What's he saying?
Jason
Jason.
那是他的司机
That was his driver.
我们还不知道他在那儿
We don't know where he is, but NCIS,
但是NCIS FBI 还有当地执法部门都在找他
FBI, local law enforcement are all after him.
我们一定会把他找到的
We will find him.
如果他们要杀他 他应该已经死了
If they wanted to kill him, he would've been dead...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
突发癫痫 给我两剂氯羟去甲安定
Seizure. I need two Lorazepam.
我得请你们
I'm gonna have to ask you folks to step out
暂时出去一下
for a second, please.
- 加油 你要坚持住 - 我们走吧
- Fight! You fight! - Come with us.
我们走
Okay, come on.
他什么时候会再醒来
When will he wake up again?
他已经很难受了 最好让他多睡会儿
He's been through a lot. It's better if he sleeps.
但是他还是会醒过来的 对吗
But he's going to wake up, right?
一般癫痫发作之后需要点时间
It can take some time after a seizure.
即使他醒了 也很难给你们回应
Even when he does, it could be difficult for him to respond.
我会让Ramjeen医生过来再跟你们说
I'll have Dr. Ramjeen come back and speak with you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要我们帮忙联♥系♥谁吗
Can we call anyone for you?
朋友 家人
A friend, family member?
他的好朋友正在从科罗拉多过来
His swim buddy is on his up from Coronado,
我姐姐今晚从丹佛飞过来
and my sister flies in from Denver tonight.
那就好 如果你需要任何帮助
That's good. Well, if you need help,
食物 咖啡 宾馆
food, getting a coffee, hotel room...
我可是海豹突击队队员的老婆 Callen探员
I'm the wife of a Navy SEAL, Agent Callen.
- 明白 - 我在这儿没事儿
- Understood. - I'll be fine here.
好的 夫人 还有
Yes, ma'am, and, uh,
如果他醒过来了 请通知我们
please keep us informed, let us know when he wakes up.
我会的 谢谢
Will do. Thank you.
哦对了 Hanna探员
And Agent Hanna...
Hooyah
Hooyah.
Hooyah 夫人
Hooyah, ma'am.
嗯
Mm.
我很生气 G
I'm angry, G.
我知道 我也很生气
I know, so am I.
这事儿事关海豹突击队
It's a SEAL thing now.
我也知道
I know that, too,
我保证我们会妥善解决的
and there will be a place for that, I promise.
嘿
Hey.
你 你在查看你的新办公室吗
You, um, checking out your new office?
或许就这间
Maybe this could be it?
如果你想的话 你懂的 并不是说你还需要一间
Uh, if you want it, you know, not that, not that you need it.
你 你有自己的办公室 对吧
You have, you have your own office, right?
我 我觉得那是个非常
Which I-- I-- That's such a great...
我喜欢你的办公室
I love your office.
我多希望那是我的办公室 我 我并不是
I wish that were my office. Not that, not that I'm...
想要你的位置的意思
I would want your job or anything.
我不是那个意思 只是说
That's not what I'm saying, like, but, like,
在一个假设的毫无威胁的条件下
in a hypothetical, kind of non-threatening way,
拥有你那片小空间的话 我会激动的不行
I would be thrilled with that little space there...
并不是说
Not that,
不是说它 说它很小
not that it's Li-- not that it's little.
不小 我是说你也小 呃
It's not lit-- I mean, you're lit-- Well, um, uh,
它 它 它很棒 很棒的地方
it-it-it's great, it's great. It's a great space.
他们是没给你吃饭吗
Are they not feeding you?
实际上我正在练肌肉呢
Uh, I've actually been bulking up,
不知道你能不能看出来
so I don't know if you could tell.
我的衬衫都有一点点紧了
Um, my shirts are fitting a little bit snugger.
这不是办公室
This isn't an office,
这是个水族馆
it's an aquarium.
实际上 不对哦 因为
Actually, flag on the play, 'cause, uh,
要说也应该是个陆地动物栖息馆
it's-- would be a terrarium, then,
因为如果里面装满了水的话
because if it was filled with water then it, then it would be
才算是个水 不过呢 我懂你的意思
an aquar-- but you know what? I get it.
我懂你想说什么
I get what you're trying to say.
还是适用于这里的 对 所以
Sp-- story still applies. Right, so--
你知道 Rogers似乎很喜欢 所以
You know, Rogers seems to like it, so...
那才是最重要的 对吧
That's all that matters, right?
或许我们应该给他
Maybe we should get him a,
添置个日光灯和石头
a sun lamp
好让他晒太阳
and a rock for basking.
Rogers先生现在在那儿呢
Where is Mr. Rogers now?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
可能去了别馆找朋友去了吧
Uh, going out and finding friends in his neighborhood?
因为Rogers长官
'Cause of Mr. Roger...
他叫Rogers
M-Mr. Rogers is his name.
其实 我 我并不知道他在哪儿
Yeah-- I, I actually don't know where he is.
他不是每天都来 也不会告诉我们他的行程
He doesn't come in every day, and then he doesn't share
除非我们有案子正在忙
his schedule with us, unless we're on it.
所以就
So that's...
不管怎 你懂的 我还是先走了
Anyw-- You know, I think I'm, uh, just gonna,
我还是回我办公室了
I think I'm just gonna go back to my office.
我说办公室 并不是说
So-- um, but by "Office," I don't mean...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表