为她没犯过的罪行认罪的
for a crime she did not commit.
那就准备下次庭审吧
Then get ready for round two.
我会全力以赴的
I won't be pulling punches.
你刚才做了什么
What did you just do?
我不能回监狱了
I can't go back to jail.
你必须得相信我
You are gonna have to trust me.
正如一样我们相信你
Just like we are all trusting you.
哈
Huh.
Whiting警官
Detective Whiting.
Whiting 嘿
Whiting, hey...
你最好有要紧事 我正在吃午饭 你是谁
This better be good. I'm on my lunch. Who is this?
嗯 我是Deeks
Yeah, it's Deeks.
听着 有件事我需要你的帮忙
Listen, I need your help to make something right.
Eric 我们正在进入Vivid Locke安全公♥司♥
Eric, we're pulling up to Vivid Locke Security.
发生了一点情况
Something's going down.
是啊 他们内部的警报响了
Yeah, their in-house alarm went off.
发生了持械抢劫案
There was an armed robbery.
看来Phillip Robbins赶在你们前面了
Looks like Phillip Robbins beat you to it.
对不起 伙计们 但你们必须得走了
Sorry, folks, but you have to go.
我们可能太迟了
We may be too late.
走 我们走 大家到这边来
Go, let's move, everybody to this side.
现在怎么办
Now what?
很好
Yeah, great.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在怎么样了
How we doing?
Phillip Robbins带着Vivid Locke的
Phillip Robbins got away with Vivid Locke's
反弹道导弹技术逃走了
antiballistic missile technology before
在Kensi和Sam到达之前
Kensi and Sam even got there. It looks like
看起来Vanessa Brown正在帮他 但从好的方面来看
Vanessa Brown was helping him, but on the bright side,
我们的直觉似乎是正确的
it appears our instincts were spot-on.
Eric和Nell
Eric and Nell?
- 他们在努力 - 好的
- They're working on it. - Okay.
我们所要做的就是在Robbins有机会把它卖♥♥给我们的敌人之前
All we have to do is recover the stolen technology
找回被盗的东西
before Robbins has a chance to sell it to our enemies.
嗯 是的 那
Well, yeah, that
说服检察官撤销对Tiffany的指控
and convince the ADA to drop charges against Tiffany.
这也会有帮助
That would help, too.
这是官方的
It's official.
真是一个狂躁的周一啊
It's Manic Monday.
这对我来说不像是堡垒
This does not look like a fortress to me.
这得设计说了算
That's by design.
但是它确实有致命的缺点
But it does have an Achilles' heel,
而Phillip Robbins找到了
and Phillip Robbins found it.
在这里工作的人
The people that work here.
我们可能开始都是纯洁和无辜的
We may start off pure and innocent,
但是所有人类都是腐♥败♥的
but all humans are corruptible.
你在说Tiffany吗
Are you talking about Tiffany?
不 但也适用于她
No, but it applies to her, too.
怎么了 Eric
What's up, Eric?
我刚刚找到了Phillip Robbin租的车
I just got a hit on Phillip Robbins' rental car.
他正在圣莫尼卡大道向西行驶
He's heading west on Santa Monica Boulevard,
刚过了Bundy
just past Bundy.
那里距离法♥院♥有一英里
That's a mile from the courthouse.
我打电♥话♥给Callen
I'll call Callen.
- 不好意思 - 让一让
- Excuse me. - Excuse me.
Whiting警探
Detective Whiting.
- 还好吧 - 我人都来了还不能说明问题吗
- We good? - I'm here, aren't I?
瞧瞧她多会暖人心
That's about as warm and fuzzy as she gets.
我们没事了
We're good.
Tiffany 待在这里
Tiffany, stay here.
没事的
It's okay.
那个是Eric吗 我一会给他打回去
Is that Eric? I'll call him back.
对不起 不好意思 提议
Sorry, not sorry. The offer's
不再有效 O'Neill先生
no long on the table, Mr. O'Neill.
你应该听你客户的话
You should have listened to your client.
嗯 我对这笔交易仍然不感兴趣 而且
Well, I'm still not interested in a deal, but
我还希望你撤销对
I would like you to drop the charges
Tiffany Williams的指控
against Tiffany Williams.
为什么
Why?
因为你看起来是个很够意思的哥们
Because you seem like such a stand-up guy?
Lopez检察官 相信我 你不会想碰这个事情的
ADA Lopez, trust me. You don't want to be anywhere near this.
你是
And you are?
洛杉矶警♥察♥局警探Ellen Whiting 内务部
LAPD Detective Ellen Whiting, Internal Affairs.
有人犯事儿了 这个没说的
Someone's been naughty, it's true, but
不过你抓错了人
you're going after the wrong girl.
我知道了
I see.
嗯 我得和地区检察官谈谈
Well, I'll have to speak with the district attorney...
- 我们都知道这不是真的 - 你又是谁
- We both know that's not true. - And who are you?
一个知道他们在说什么的人
Somebody who knows what they're talking about.
听着 让我们把话说开了
Listen, let's break this down together.
你有一位内务部的警探
You have a detective from Internal Affairs
说这个案子完了
that says this case is rotten. Therefore,
因此 没有证据可供法庭使用了
there is no scenario in which this goes to trial.
所以你面前有一个非常简单的决定
So you have a pretty easy decision in front of you.
你打算用一个无辜女士的生命
Do you continue to play God
继续扮演上帝多玩几天
with an innocent woman's life for a few more days, or
还是作为一个正派人物撤了这个案子
do you act like a decent human being and drop the charges?
我会和书♥记♥员去说
I'll go speak to the clerk.
- 谢谢 - 你不用谢我
- Thank you. - You don't have to thank me.
我可不是为了你这么做
I didn't do squat for you.
伙计们 有人来了
Guys, we got company.
Phillip Robbins和Vanessa Brown
Phillip Robbins and Vanessa Brown.
我的天
Oh, God.
Tiffany
Tiffany?
我来
I got 'em.
快走
Go, go, go.
Phillip Robbins
Phillip Robbins.
她在哪
Where is she?
导弹软件在哪
Where is the missile software?
你用她交易
You trade her for that?
我真的喜欢那个软件
Well, I really like that software.
你倒是有关心这个女孩儿呢
How much do you care about the girl?
走 走
Go, go, go.
不 停一下
No, ho-ho-ho-ho...
停下 停下
Hold on. Hold on.
没事的 等一下
It's okay. Hold on.
我看你敢
I dare you.
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Move it.
干的漂亮
Good work.
你还好吗
You okay?
好的 我们走吧 跟上
Okay, let's go. Come on.
你为什么这么关心Tiffany
So, why do you care so much about Tiffany?
她又是谁
Who is she?
一个我曾经信任的人
Someone I trusted.
啊 她对你撒谎了 是吧
Ah. She lied to you, huh?
你付钱给她不就是为了这个吗
Isn't that what you pay her for?
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
好吧 这样啊 换我我也会很失望
Well, now, that would be upsetting to me as well.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
- 好了 没事的 - 他们是什么人
- All right, it's okay. - Who are those guys?!
这可能就是和Robbins一起去Vivid Locke安全公♥司♥的那队人马
It's probably the team Robbins had working with him inside of Vivid Locke Security.
Vivid Locke安全公♥司♥
Vivid Locke Security?
就是之前请你帮忙的那个案子
That's the case you helped us solve.
哦 上帝啊 Deeks 我受不了了 我受不了了
Oh, my God, Deeks, I can't do this, I can't do it.
我受不了了 我受不了了
I can't do it. I can't do it.
看着我 看着我 看着我 Tiffany 看着我 你可以的
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me, Tiffany. Look at me. You can do this.
看着我 你没事 你没事的
Look at me. You're fine. You're okay.
我会保护你的
I'm gonna get you through this.
后方来敌
Behind us!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表