Baby bird, it's about time.
Mandy把自己锁在了一间房♥间里
Mandy locked herself in the other room.
为什么 你说了什么
Why? What did you say?
我可什么也没说
I didn't say anything to her.
我喜欢Mandy Mindy才是我的对头
I like Mandy. Mindy's the one I have issues with.
好
Okay.
嘿 妈妈 帮我个忙 今天你要喜欢我所有朋友
Hey, Mom, do me a favor. Today you love all my friends.
我的朋友里没有你的对头
You have issues with none of my friends.
没有我的对头
None of your friends.
- 好 - 但是她要让我们迟到了
- Okay. - But she's making us late.
我们的女主角
Diva.
好吧
Okay.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is going on, sweetie?
每个人看起来都好美
Everybody just looks so beautiful,
只有我 像个超♥市♥购物车
and I look like a shopping cart.
噢 你才不像超♥市♥购物车
Oh, you do not look like a shopping cart.
你美极了
You look stunning.
- 我希望 我也怀孕了 - 不
- I wish I was pregnant. - No.
- 不 你不想 - 我想 我等不及能像你一样
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do. I can't wait to look like you.
噢
Oh.
你知道吗
You know what?
今天就是关于这一切的
Today is all about this.
关于你 关于我 关于所有的女性
It's you, it's me, it's the girls.
对吗
Right?
婚礼就是爱和开始新的生活
Weddings are about love and-and starting new life.
是的 生命的循环
Yeah, it's the circle of life.
嗯 没错
Mm-hmm. Exactly.
就像在狮子王里 Musafa死了
Like in Lion King when Musafa dies,
Simba努力想要叫醒他
and Simba keeps trying to wake him up,
他拉了拉他的耳朵 然后
and he's pulling on his ear and...
噢 不 噢 亲耐滴
Oh, no. Oh, sweetie.
Mufasa 没事的 嘿 Mindy
Mufasa. That's okay. Hey, Mindy?
嘿 你能不能
Hey. Do you want to, um,
带她去透透气
get her some fresh air
或者带她去喝杯茶什么的
and, like, maybe a cup of tea or something?
好的
Will do.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
我总是会突然漏奶
I keep prematurely leaking everywhere.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
好了
Okay.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
噢 没事 亲爱的
Oh, it's okay, sweetie.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
好了
Okay.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
- 嗯 我很好 我很好 我很好 - 好的 好的 好的 好的
- Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你做到了
You got this.
好
Okay.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can do to help?
嗯
Um...
- 不要再让她漏奶 - 漏奶
- Let's just help her not leak. - Leak.
- 好的 - 没错
- Got it. - Yeah.
好了 哦 还有 嗯
Okay. Oh, and also, um,
别让Tiffany姐妹和任何人滚床单
don't let the Tiffanys have sex with anyone.
我尽量
I'll try.
我应该私奔的
I should have eloped.
Callen
Callen?
老妈
Mama?
有人吗
Anybody?
这是我父亲的戒指
This was my father's ring.
我记得第一次看到它是在我还是个小女孩的时候
I first remember it from when he'd wash my...
他握着我的小手给我洗手
My tiny little hands in his as a little girl.
即便我父母分开之后他仍然戴着它
He wore it even after my parents split
只有在他出发执行任务的时候才会脱下来
and only took it off when he went on a mission.
他会把这个戒指留给我 就像一个保证
He'd leave it with me
保证他永远都会回来
as a promise that he'd always come back
在我身边保护我
and be there to protect me.
但是有一天他没能回来
And then one day he didn't.
他的这枚戒指是我和他的纽带
His ring was my link to him,
我也绝望地紧紧抓着它
and I clung to it desperately.
我再也没有感到安全 而且我也知道在我的生命中
I no longer felt safe, and I knew I would never feel
再也不会感受到这样多的爱
that much love in my life ever again.
没人能像我爸爸那样爱我
No one could live up to my dad.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
因为你来到了我的生命中
Because you came into my life,
你让我真切地知道了被爱着是什么样的感觉
and you showed me what it is to be truly loved
也让我重新获得了安全感
and feel safe again.
对我来说 在这个世界上没有谁能取代你
There is no one in this world that means what you do to me.
这枚戒指曾是我的一切
This ring was everything.
现在它是你的了
And now it's yours
- 因为我是如此爱你 - 因为我是如此爱你
- because I cherish you. - Because I cherish you.
这份爱永不终结
Love is endless.
从今往后 我将属于你
I'm yours now and forever.
P.S.
P.S.
绝对别给老娘弄丢了
Don't you dare lose it.
嗨
Hey.
找到你那个盒子了吗
Find your box?
呃 是啊 找到那个盒子了
Uh, yeah. Found the box.
不错嘛
Nice.
Kensi的爸爸的戒指
Kensi's dad's ring.
是啊
Yeah.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
是啊 不是 我没事 你知道的 只不过是 呃
Yeah, no, I'm okay. You know, it's just that, uh...
呃 把我的心放在 只是有点情绪化
uh, put my heart on a plat--just emotional.
嘿 Deeks
Hey, Deeks.
你这会儿还不能哭啊
You can't start crying yet.
你都没穿衣服呢
You're not even dressed.
哇喔 这
Wow, this...
这封信可真感人
this is strong.
哈
Huh.
真难想像她的誓言会是什么样的
Can't imagine what her vows are gonna be like.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
和那个相比我的誓言听上去会很蠢
I'm gonna sound like an idiot up there compared to that.
我是说 是吧 我说 你们 对吧
I mean, right? I mean, you're... Right?
我以为Beale帮你准备了誓词呢
I thought Beale was helping you out.
是啊 是啊 是啊 他帮了 那份誓词 你知道的 会非常棒
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, he was, which was, you know, wonderful
如果我要娶的是勃朗特姐妹之一的话
if I was marrying a Bronte sister.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
你会做得很好的
You're gonna do great.
好吧
Okay.
呃 听着 我有别的事情要告诉你们
Uh, listen, I got something else I need to tell you.
呃
Um...
Kirkin 就在 呃 我们和他分开之后
Kirkin, right after, uh, we left him,
他好像被绑♥架♥了
he kind of got himself kidnapped.
说吧
Talk to me.
所以 一辆用于绑♥架♥Kirkin的车辆
So, a vehicle used in Kirkin's abduction
登记在一位名叫Paul Baroni的人名下
was registered to a Paul Baroni.
照片发到了你们的手♥机♥上但没发给Kensi
Photos have been sent to your phones but not to Kensi's.
Baroni生于皇后区的白石街区
Baroni hails from Whitestone, Queens.
看上去他据信还是
It looks like he was also believed
一名Mano Nera或者说是个斗争黑手
to have been a Mano Nera or a Black Hand of The Arm,
这是布法罗黑帮里的一种绰号♥
which is the nickname for the Buffalo mob,
他在2014年搬到了这里
and he relocated out here in 2014.
我非常确定我在《绿箭侠》里见过他
I'm pretty sure I saw this guy on Arrow.
好吧 那是因为你真的见过
Well, that's because you have.
他还是一位演员
He's also an actor
参演过一长串电视剧和电影
with a long list of TV and film appearances.
欢迎来到好莱坞
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表