Switch it up.
让替身坐直升机
Let the decoy take the helicopter.
是谁在负责 你还是我
Are you running this, Agent Hanna, or am I?
我们不知道会遇到什么情况
We don't even know what to expect.
一旦直升机升空
Once that helicopter's in the air,
我们就无法保护它
we can't protect it.
而在地面上 我们可以保护王子
We can protect the prince on the ground.
行吧
Fine.
我去和替身坐直升机
I'll go with the decoy in the chopper.
我有点恐高 好吗
I don't like heights, okay?
为了工作 我们都要牺牲小我
We all make sacrifices for the job.
说到恐高
Speaking of heights,
我要去上面准备一下
I'm gonna go get set up.
我去协调洛杉矶警方的护送
I'll go coordinate with LAPD escorts.
听着 Bush
Hey. Look, Bush,
我们得让王子平安到达
we're gonna get the prince through this.
是吗
Yeah?
那我们自己呢
What about us?
要是部长那边听到
'Cause if the secretary gets wind of how this played out,
某些风声 我们就可以下岗了
we can kiss our careers good-bye.
最后一位是Sean Collins探员
Last up, Agent Sean Collins.
不 也不是他
No, not him either.
那 他已经是最后一位了
Well, that was the last one.
现在我们没有嫌疑人了
So now we're out of suspects.
我分♥析♥了更多关于2GS的文件
Hey, I've been going through more 2GS documents.
在过去十年里 他们
In the last decade, they've
已经制♥造♥了五六起暗♥杀♥
been responsible for half a dozen assassinations.
如果你不让我去帮忙
And if you don't let me go help,
那暗♥杀♥名单上可多加一条了
you can add another one to that list.
刚才我们已经说过了
Okay, we've been over this before.
Callren让你呆在这 所以你别动
Callen said stay, so you stay.
那就打电♥话♥给他
Well, then get him on the phone.
喂 喂
Hey, hey,
不要这样和她说话
don't talk to her like that.
好吧 听着 我挺喜欢你们俩
Okay, listen, I like you two.
但是如果我
Okay? But if I really wanted
真的要走 你们没法阻止我
to leave here, you wouldn't be able to stop me.
额 这个
Okay, let's...
让我换一种方式
let's try this again.
拜托
Please,
请帮我接通Callen
will you get Callen on the phone?
求你了
Please?
Callen 听得见吗
Callen, do you copy?
- 谢了 Nell - 没事
- Thanks, Nell. - Yep.
我还是觉得这是个坏主意
Still think this is a bad idea.
嘿 Joelle
Hey, Joelle,
我会在行动中心一直盯着你的
I'll be watching you from Ops.
她 嗯
She's, um...
比我记忆中的吓人多了
scarier than I remember.
所以我们才叫她女妖
That's why we call her the Nellverine.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
王子的预计出发时间是十分钟之后
Prince's ETA is ten minutes.
我能连上通讯系统吗
Will I be on comms?
不需要 你会一直待在我身边
Won't need to be. You'll be right by my side the whole time.
那枪呢
What about a gun?
上次给你武器的时候 我很后悔
Last time I gave you one of those, I regretted it.
那我在这做什么 Callen
Well, then, what am I doing here, Callen?
你仍然是唯一一个能指认凶手的人
You're still the only one that can I.D. The assassin.
这就是我们需要你做的
That is all we need you for.
在这之后我会怎么样
What happens to me after that?
你就睁大眼睛看着就行
Just keep your eyes open.
好吧
Okay.
到时间了 我要去找王子了
It's time. I'm gonna head up to the prince.
你信任她吗
Do you trust her?
我信任Callen
I trust Callen.
嗯 但如果
Yeah, but what if
她又在耍我们 怎么办
she's playing us again, you know?
比如说 她自首
Like, what if she just turned herself in
是为了再得到一次刺杀王子的机会
so she could have another shot at the prince?
那我们就在她动手之前干掉她
Then we take her out before she gets that shot.
抱歉 陛下 是时候出发了
Forgive me, Your Royal Highness, but it's time to go.
访问时间太短了
It's far too short a visit.
我喜欢你的城市 Hanna探员
I love your city, Agent Hanna.
是那么的 嗯 充满绿色
It's so, um... green.
只是相对来说 我猜
It's all relative, I guess.
如果我必须死在这 我不会感到失望的
If I have to die here, I would not be disappointed.
虽然我宁愿死在我的祖国
Although I'd prefer to die in my home country.
我们会让你安全回家的
We'll get you home.
我知道只有上帝才能做出这样的保证
I know only God can make such a promise,
但 嗯 不知道为什么 我相信你
but, uh, somehow, I believe you.
你呢 Hanna探员
What of you, Agent Hanna?
你想死在哪里
Where would you prefer to die?
海里
The sea.
那一直是最让我觉得平静的地方
I've always felt most at peace there,
即使是在战时
even during wartime.
那我想很遗憾
I suppose it is a shame then,
我们不能坐船去机场
we cannot take a boat to the airport.
我们往电梯走了
Moving to the elevator.
我们去屋顶了
Moving to the roof.
好的 洛杉矶警方已就位
All right, LAPD's in position.
我会坐奥迪跟着你们
I'll be following in the Audi.
开始吧 伙计们
Fire it up, boys.
小心点 亲爱的
Just be careful, sweetheart.
一旦你离开卸货点
Once you leave that loading dock,
我就没法保护你了
I'm no longer covering your ass.
不 不 不 别担心
No, no, no. Don't worry.
我的屁♥股♥会安然无恙的回家
My ass is gonna get home safe and sound,
因为我们还有个婚礼要规划
'cause we still have a wedding to plan.
呃 所以你们俩个
Ah, so you two
真准备结婚啊
actually are getting married, huh?
我想 理论上 是的
I mean, theoretically, yeah.
好吧 你知道么
Okay, you know what?
Callen 你要是敢再说点什么 我就要开枪了
Callen, one more comment like that, I'm gonna start shooting.
好可怕
Yikes.
嘿 伙计们 我们试试走空中行不行
Hey, guys, let's clear the airways
盯紧点啊
and keep our eyes open, huh?
收到
Copy that.
有发现么
Anything?
没 我不知道
No. I don't know.
也许我错了 也许不是
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it won't be
我认识的某个人 或者他们已经认出我了
someone I recognize, or maybe they recognized me already,
然后他们放弃了袭击
and they aborted the hit.
- 试着放松下 - 我放松不下来
- Just try to relax. - I can't relax.
那些人夺走了我的生活 我的家庭
These people took my life from me, my family.
我要阻止他们
I need to stop them.
我们会的
We will, okay?
集中精神
Just focus.
我们这就出来了
We're coming out now.
殿下 准备好了么
You ready, Your Royal Highness?
带我回家 Hanna探员
Take me home, Agent Hanna.
Callen 他们出来了
Callen, they're coming out.
Collins 飞行员准备好了么
Collins, is the pilot ready?
嘿
Hey!
Bush 发生什么了
Bush, what happened?
屋顶有枪手
Shooter on the roof.
他不是一个人来的
He's not alone!
是那个新娘 Callen
It's the bride, Callen.
那个新娘
The bride!
这边的车
This car here.
Joe
Joe!
我有狙击机会
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表