求你
Uh, please.
不要杀我
Don't kill me.
谢了 Nell
Thanks, Nell.
枪手身上没有证件
Gunman had no ID on him.
而且他还用了一次性手♥机♥
Looks like he was using a burner phone.
得查出Abidi想在闹市区干什么
It's time to find out what Abidi was doing downtown.
你是谁
Who are you?
Robert Fenton 国♥务♥院♥的
Robert Fenton, State Department.
惊喜的反义词是什么
What's the opposite of a pleasant surprise?
我需要立即和Omer Abidi将军谈话
I need to speak to General Omer Abidi immediately.
行 排队吧
Well, get in line.
他是涉及一起美国海军方面的
He's a suspect wanted in connection
犯罪的嫌疑犯
with a crime against the U.S. Navy.
归属权在我们这里
This is our jurisdiction.
如果你是指Hadlow上校的电脑的话
He didn't steal Captain Hadlow's computer,
他并没有偷
if that's what you mean.
那他为什么要逃离现场
Then why did he flee the scene of the crime?
是我让他这么干的
Because I asked him to.
他来闹市区是为了见我
He was downtown to meet me.
看 这就是糟糕的惊喜
Now, that's the opposite of a pleasant surprise.
好吧 我觉得我们可以取消搜查了
Well, we can call off the search,
因为显然这座城市里没人好好工作
'cause evidently, nobody in this city works.
如果你每天都要干这些的话 你也不会好好工作的
Well, you wouldn't either if you got to do this every day.
那你就错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
这些人可能觉得这里是天堂
These people may think this is paradise,
但我很确定 这里完全就是《活死人黎明》
but I'm pretty sure this is Dawn of the Dead.
不过这里的僵尸都穿着深V领的衣服
Except for all these zombies are wearing deep Vs.
好吧 但并不是每个人都觉得
Well, you know, not everyone's idea of fun is sitting
在沙发里窝着一晚上
on a couch all night,
疯狂追《老房♥改造》的重播很有意思
binge-watching reruns of This Old House.
噢 你怎么这么说 我们都知道
Oh, how dare you? We both know
Bob Vila拥有被上帝亲吻过的嗓子
that Bob Vila's voice is a sound bath from heaven.
哈 老兄 拍我吧
Ha! Dude, snap me.
不好意思 我不大和人称兄道弟
I'm sorry, I don't speak frat.
来吧 老兄 我想让阳光
Well, let's go, brah. I want to get the sun
衬托出我的帅气
while it's on my good side.
衬托出你的 你要不要秀出你的肱三头肌
While it's on your-- you gonna flex your tricep and...?
就是这样
Definitely do that.
真的拍得很棒
That's actually a really good picture.
好了 拍好了
Yeah, we got it.
好了
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
噢 噢 太棒了 我得到了一张名片
Oh! Oh, good, we got a card.
幸好我们不缺企业家
Nice to see we don't have a shortage of entrepreneurs.
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
噢 对了 把那些照片贴在我的广♥告♥里
Oh! Yeah. Slide that photo into my DMs.
好的 我肯定 不会干的
Yeah, that's definitely... not gonna happen.
你可能得先请我喝一杯
You'd probably have to buy me a drink first.
- 噢 看看你 - 嗨
- Oh, look at you. - Hi.
你能为我拍几张吗
Can you snap a shot at me?
好的 说真的
Yeah. Got to be honest,
在一群傻帽里
in a sea full of meatheads,
我感觉自己傻透了
I'm starting to feel like the biggest piece of meat here.
没错 你的确傻透了
Well, you definitely are the biggest piece of meat--
我背后 Deeks
behind me, Deeks.
Emily Conway在我背后
Emily Conway is behind me.
噢 好的
Oh. Well.
噢 看来天堂里有麻烦了啊
Ooh, looks like we got some trouble in paradise, huh?
没错 她看起来不太高兴
Yeah. She does not look pleased.
那句话怎么说的来着
Well, you know what they say.
和朋友保持紧密
Keep your friends close,
和亦敌亦友的人更要保持紧密
keep your frenemies closer.
好像没有这句话吧
I don't think anybody says that.
- 有的 - 没有
- No, they do. - Nope.
- 真的有 - 你自己编的吧
- No, they really do. - You just made that up.
我听过的
I've heard it.
Hadlow上校把我的电♥话♥
Captain Hadlow gave my number
给了Abidi将军 他给我打电♥话♥了
to General Abidi, he called me,
他说他有消息告诉我
he said he had information for me.
你能答应见他说明一定是很有价值的信息
Well, it must be valuable if you agreed to meet with him.
他说他知道五个塔♥利♥班♥主要营地的位置
He claims to have the location of five prominent Taliban camps
在巴基斯坦北部
located throughout Northern Pakistan, as well as
还有在那里人员的全部名单
the names of everyone who works there.
美国查这些信息查了好几年了
U.S. Has been after that information for years.
巴基斯坦一直不愿意谈这件事
Pakistan was never willing to come to the table with it.
即使我们为此扣下了数百万美金的军事援助
And in spite of us withholding millions of dollars
他们仍然不愿意说
in military aid, they still aren't.
他们根本不想让我们知道
They have no intention of sharing with us.
他们也不想让Abidi将军知道
And they don't want General Abidi too, either.
他们一定是收到风声
Well, they must've gotten wind
说他想要泄漏信息
that he was gonna leak the information,
所以他们发出逮捕令 想让他闭嘴
so they issued the warrant for his arrest to keep him quiet.
Abidi可能是想用情报换取庇护
Abidi may be trying to trade Intel for asylum.
他想叛逃过来
He wants to defect.
但他想悄悄完成这件事
But he wanted to do it quietly.
他不是抢劫案的背后主谋 他只是在错误的地点
He wasn't behind the robbery. He was in the wrong place
和错误的时间出现 他暴露了自己的计划
at the wrong time and his cover was blown.
相当于告知领♥事♥馆♥叛国者就在这里
That alerted the consulate that he was here.
现在 巴基斯坦想逮捕他
Now Pakistan wants to arrest him,
还有别的人想让他死
and someone else wants him dead.
将军和他的妻子三个小时后
The general and his wife are to be on a plane
就会坐上飞机回巴基斯坦
back to Pakistan in three hours.
我们需要更多时间
We're gonna need more time than that.
我还想要George Clooney的一头秀发呢
And I need George Clooney's head of hair.
一些事并不受我们控制
Some things are beyond our control.
首先 我得让你明白
First off, I want you to know
我们并不关心你那点小计划
this little plan of yours has nothing to do with us.
我从来没有让你们帮忙
I never asked for your help.
严格来说 你有
Well, technically, you did.
如果他们让我坐飞机回国 我就会进监狱
If they get me on a plane back home, I'm going to jail.
没错 你的国家认为你叛国了
It makes sense. Your country thinks you're a traitor.
他们说的没错
They'd be right about that.
你为什么要叛国
Why turn against them?
是他们逼我的
They turned on me.
20年来我一直为国家服役
For 20 years, I served my country.
20年来 我为我国人♥民♥尽忠
For 20 years, I did what was right by my people.
你们的父辈不是如此吗
Are either of you fathers?
我爸爸是的
I am.
我也是
As am I.
至少 我曾是
At least, I used to be.
一切的改变
That all changed
始于五年前
five years ago
我女儿在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡街头
when my daughter was slain on the streets of Islamabad
被塔♥利♥班♥杀害
by the Taliban.
她出门见朋友
She left our house to meet friends
去吃饭
for dinner.
差一点就能走出炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的那条街
Barely made it to the end of the block when a bomb exploded,
生命就此终结
destroying her life story
我的心都碎了
and my heart in a flash.
这是我的祖国耗不起的
Another victim in a war my country
这场战争的又一个受害者
is too weak to fight.
很遗憾
We're sorry for your loss.
不必为我遗憾
Don't be sorry for my loss.
你们要为数不尽的父母们抱憾
Be sorry for the countless other mothers and fathers
他们眼睁睁看着
who will see the streets lined
街道上留着他们子女的现象
with their children's blood.
我忠于我的祖国
I have an allegiance to my country,
但我对女儿也有责任
but I have an obligation to my daughter.
我曾尝试着说服我国政♥府♥
And I tried to convince
但是遭到了拒绝
my country that they do, too, but they disagreed.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表