如果是的话 他们还没有抵达
If they are, they haven't arrived yet.
那就在他们抵达前把他们解决了吧
Well, let's take care of them before they do.
你最懂我了
You read my mind.
还有多久才能到啊
How much longer until we get there?
呃 1英里 也许2英里
Uh, a mile, maybe two.
我们很快就到了
We're getting close now.
伙计们 我知道
You guys, I know we're here
现在是一个不太好的情况
under not-fantastic circumstances,
但是你们必须承认这里太漂亮了
but you have to admit this place is gorgeous.
确实不错
It's not bad.
如果我只在洛杉矶 我会经常来这里
If I lived in L.A., I'd come here all the time.
你在考虑搬到这里来嘛
Oh, are you thinking about moving out here?
真的吗 当有人试图杀你这事儿
Really? Like when all the people trying to kill you thing
- 过去了 - 加油
- is over? - Come on, guys.
这个山坡自己可不会徒步
This hill ain't gonna hike itself.
Kang准将
Commodore Kang.
你这个散步散的有点远啊
That's quite a walk you're taking.
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
不要担心 一切都没问题
Don't worry, everything's fine.
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我在这儿干嘛
What am I doing here?
Sam 你听见了吗 她想知道
Sam, did you hear that? She wants to know
为什么我会在这儿
what I'm doing here.
意外不
Surprise.
还以为你会更强呢
Expected more out of you.
看来你们两个人挺忙的
Looks like you guys have been busy.
还不够忙呢 他们的朋友还没有抵达
Not busy enough. Their friends still haven't arrived yet.
你准备好告诉我们他们在哪儿吗
You ready to tell us where they are?
你知道吗 现在合作有利于你未来的量刑
You know that cooperation does go a long way at sentencing.
其实 我在开玩笑吧 谋杀和叛国
Actually, who am I kidding? Murder and treason?
现在连我都没办法帮你
I can't even help you now.
摩托车
Motorcycles.
这肯定就是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
That must be how the Russians are
如何抵达MASH地点的方式了
getting up to the M*A*S*H site.
这些小路对我们的车而言太窄了
These trails are too narrow for our cars.
即使是Sam 也没办法比摩托车跑得更快
Even Sam can't outrun a bike.
你知道吗 我有一个主意
You know what? I got an idea.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是特别探员Kensi Blye NCIS
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
我需要征调你的马
I need your horse.
你开玩笑的 对吧
You're kidding, right?
- 不 - 你知道吗
- No. - You know what?
我意识到这是一匹漂亮的马
I realize this is your beautiful baby,
但是我们需要借用他
but we need to borrow him.
不
No.
这个是一起联邦紧急事件
It's for a federal emergency.
- 你是认真的吗 - 嗯 认真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
女士 请从马上下来
Ma'am, get off the horse.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞定
All right.
在小路尽头和我会合 谢谢你
Meet me at the trail head. Thank you.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Let's go. - Yeah.
- 只会发生在洛杉矶 - 女士 请随我们来
- Only in L.A. - Follow us, ma'am.
在那儿见
Meet you there.
Eric 我离MASH地点还有多远
Eric, how much further until I'm at the M*A*S*H site?
呃 不到3英里 你时间把握的很好
Uh, less than three miles. You're making good time.
那俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢 我现在听不见他们的声音了
What about the Russians? I can't hear them anymore.
我们能够看到他们两个人 都在东面
We've got eyes on two of them. They're both due east.
两个人吗 呵呵 我能解决两个人
Two, huh? Yeah, I can handle two.
等一下 我听见的是骑马的声音吗
Wait a minute, do I hear galloping?
你是在马背上吗
Are you on a horse?
现在怎么办呢
And now?
现在我们等着
And now we wait.
那个是摩托车吗
Is that a motorcycle?
不 我听到响亮而清晰的马蹄声
No. I'm getting horse hooves loud and clear.
这两样中的一样应该是好的 也许吧
One of those things would be okay, maybe,
但是两样同时
but both at the same time
来自不同的方向 绝对不可能
coming from different directions? Definitely not.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
我们唯一能做的 就是跑
The only thing we can do. We run.
走走走 走乘N
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
架
Hyah.
- 联邦探员 不许动 - 哇哦 Callen, Sam
- Federal agents. Stop! - Whoa-- Callen, Sam.
你们来了
You made it.
我们尽快赶来了
Got here as fast as we could.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
Andre是无辜的
Andre is innocent.
请告诉Eric那个吻毫无意义
Please tell Eric the kiss meant nothing.
- 这全是Sydney的错 - 哦 嗯
- This is all Sydney's fault. - Oh, well...
等会儿
Hold that thought.
哦 上帝 不是吧
Oh, God. Come on.
射轮胎
Tires.
噢
Aww...
哦 真的假的 不会吧
Oh, really? Come on.
认真的吗
Seriously?
- 起来 - 我能对付他的
- Get up. - I had him.
我本来准备进行二对二骑马对战的
I was gonna go two for two on a horse.
嘿 Sydney
Hey, Sydney.
- 你好啊 - Andre 这些是我们的人
- What's up? - So, Andre, these are my people.
Kensi本来是一名来自忒弥斯基拉的女神
Kensi-- she's essentially a goddess from Themyscira.
Callen 一头孤狼 现在他更像是一头狮子
Callen-- once a lone wolf, now he's more of a lion,
我们是他的狮群 还有Sam
and we are his pride. And Sam--
前海报突击队队员
former Navy SEAL,
NCIS特级探员
decorated NCIS agent.
而且这个人跳舞一级棒
And the man can really make moves on the dance floor.
看到没 Nell喜欢我跳舞的样子
See? Nell likes the way I dance.
我也很欣赏你的舞蹈
I like your dancing, too.
-为什么 - 怎么了 没什么原因
- Why? - what's going on? No reason.
你肯定是Andre Martinez
You must be Andre Martinez.
我们在到处找你
We have been looking all over for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢你们所有人
All of you.
但是 Sydney还有Nell
But, Sydney, Nell... Oh.
- 特别是你们两位
especially you guys.
你真的应该考虑一下搬到洛杉矶来
you should really think about moving to L.A.
我们可以经常做这些
We could do this stuff all the time.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
所以 你肯定看到了那个吻
So, you definitely saw the kiss.
抱歉 什么吻
Sorry, kiss?
我是说 Callen和Sam肯定告诉你了 对吗
I mean, Callen and Sam told you, right?
当然 他是挺帅的
Sure, he was kind of cute,
但相信我 他尝起来只像个甜甜圈
but believe me, he tasted like a doughnut.
我发誓 那没有任何意义
I swear, it meant nothing.
你保证吗
Promise?
Eric 我会拿甜甜圈开玩笑吗
Eric, do I joke about the doughnuts?
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
哦 天哪 我有好多事想跟你讲
Oh, my gosh, I have so much to tell you.
- 告诉我全部的事 - 好
- Tell me everything. - Okay.
从哪开始呢
Where to begin?
嗯 一开始
Well, for starters,
Sydney直接绑♥架♥了我
Sydney straight-up kidnapped me.
什么 不是吧
What? No.
然后他把我的手♥机♥弄坏了
And then she straight-up killed my phone.
嗯 被冰水冻坏的
Yeah, it was death by iced water.
你知道吗 如果从技术角度上讲我不知道
You know, if I did not know, from a technological standpoint,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表