Tiffany Williams 多次因卖♥♥淫被捕
Tiffany Williams, multiple arrests for prostitution
她是Deek洛杉矶警局的线人
and she was Deeks' LAPD informant.
她是一个误入迷途的好人
She was a good person who got stuck in
我要帮帮她
a bad spot and I helped her out.
我曾是一个有犯罪记录的17岁的卖♥♥淫♥女♥
I was a 17-year-old hooker with a criminal record.
他帮助我重返生活
He helped me get back on my feet.
Ellen Whiting警探 内部事务部的
Detective Ellen Whiting, Internal Affairs.
我有没有说我有多想你
Have I told you how much I missed you?
Sokolov
Sokolov!
Anna 他的枪在哪儿
Anna, where's his gun?
你从那道门穿过来的时候 他已经死了
He was already dead when you came through that door.
我当时拿着枪 你看到的就这些
And I was holding my gun; that's all you saw.
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen,
在Kolcheck探员开枪前
did you see Mr. Sokolov reaching for a weapon
你是否看到Sokolov先生要拔枪
before he was shot by Agent Kolcheck?
嗯 好香啊
Mmm, smells good.
做的什么
What is that?
都凉了
It's cold.
你本应十点回来的
You were supposed to be back by 10:00.
你做了肉饼条
You made meatloaf.
你真的好爱我
You do love me.
Tiffany 我和你说正事呢
Tiffany, I'm serious.
明天对你很重要 别那样看我
You got a big day tomorrow. Don't give me that look.
我可没 我就是这样哦
It's not a look, it's my face.
你多大 十二吗
What are you, 12?
不是我要宵禁你 是法官
I didn't come up with this curfew idea, the judge did.
我懂
I know.
那你为什么还不规矩点儿
Then why are you playing so fast and loose with it?
为什么穿成那样
Why are you dressed like that?
还化成这样
And the makeup.
妈妈 我一直很乖 真的
Mom, I've been good, I promise.
有人还叫我天使呢
Some might even call me an angel.
我知道你在说谎
Now I know you're lying.
现在和以前不一样了
This is not like it was before.
你之前在骗我
Well, you could have fooled me.
我没骗你
I didn't do it.
我从不喜欢骗你
I was never into that stuff.
你知道的 你得相信我
You know that. You have to believe me.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
过来
Get over here.
Tiffany Williams 你被捕了
Tiffany Williams, you're under arrest.
- 不 - 不 不要 不 不 不
- No. - No, no, no, no, no!
- 你有权保持沉默 - 放手
- You have the right to remain silent. - Stop it!
你对她做了什么
Look at what you're doing to her!
你弄伤他了
You're hurting her!
你所做的和所说的
Anything you do or say
都会成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you.
Callen
Callen.
真高兴看到你
It's so good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you.
很高兴你能给我打电♥话♥
I was so glad you called.
快坐
Uh, sit.
我给你点了杯咖啡
I ordered you a coffee.
我想我们可以一起吃一个羊角面包
And, uh, I thought maybe we could split a croissant?
可以
Sounds good.
我一直很想你
I've missed you.
你怎么样
How have you been?
你想要做什么
What are you doing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你为什么这样做
Why are you acting like this?
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我还以为你懂的
I thought this was clear.
我们在玩假装游戏
We're playing make-believe.
想想 这是一家魔法餐馆
You see, this is a magical restaurant
小精灵们开的 他们给你的食物
run by elves where they sprinkle fairy dust
撒上仙尘 我们假装
all over your food, and we pretend
真实的世界不存在
that the real world doesn't exist.
- 我可走了啊 - 或者留下 随心所欲
- I'm gonna go. - Or stay-- Do whatever you want.
- 只是 - 我准备来个羊角面包了
- Just... - I'm gonna have that croissant.
是因为我在ATF听证会上说的话吗
Is this about what I said at the ATF hearing?
不 是因为你忘了情人节的事儿
No, it's because you forgot Valentine's Day.
- 我和他们说的 - 就是能让你
- All I told them... - Was whatever helped you
安然入睡的话
sleep at night.
你过分了
That's not fair.
糟糕的是ATF停我职了
It was bad enough the ATF suspended me
因为你我心知肚明的正确的事情
for doing what we both know was the right thing.
现在 多亏了你 用不了多久
Now, thanks to you, it's just a matter of time
我律师就会通知我准备传讯
before my lawyer calls me for an arraignment.
哦 谁会想到事情会发展成这样
Oh, does anyone really think it's gonna go that far?
知道吗 我 我想过你 我想
You know, I-I think about you and I wonder.
如果你是我的话
If the tables had been reversed...
- Anna - 你当时会开枪吗
- Anna... - ...would you have pulled that trigger?
如果有个疯子像Sokolov一样绑♥架♥了你的父亲
If someone as deranged as Sokolov kidnapped your father,
你又有机会干掉他
and you had the chance to end him,
你会开枪吗
would you have taken the shot?
Anna
Anna...
很抱歉让你要面对这些
I am really sorry that you're going through this.
真心的
I mean that.
听起来的确很真心
And you sound very convincing.
你来之前练习过吗
Did you practice that before coming over?
好吧 知道吗 这有点儿意思
Okay, you know what? This was fun.
- 是吧 别 我乐享其中 - 我们之间没戏了 是吧
- Yeah, no, I enjoyed myself. - So is that it for us, eh?
我不知道
I don't know.
很明显 我还要理清一些事情
I'm obviously working through some stuff.
慢慢吃你的羊角面包吧
Enjoy your croissant.
Callen 等等
Callen, wait.
等等 等一下
Wait. Just wait.
只是
Just...
听着 我 我很抱歉
Look, I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我很沮丧 也很害怕
I'm-I'm frustrated and I'm scared.
我并没想拿你出气
I don't mean to take it out on you.
只是 别不理我
Just... don't change your number.
我不会的
I won't.
法官大人 Sofia Lopez 地区助理检察官 公述方
Your Honor, ADA Sofia Lopez for the state.
Joel Simoni 辩护方 早晨好
And Joel Simoni for the defense. Good morning.
不怎么好 我原本希望今天能听到预审动议呢
Not exactly. I was hoping to hear pre-trial motions today,
但现在看来是没指望了
but I understand those will have to wait.
相信你已经知道了
As I'm sure you're aware,
被告违反了保释条例
the defendant violated the terms of her bail
昨晚被收监了
and was brought back into custody last night.
我当然知道了
Of course I'm aware.
- 要不你以为我刚才在说什么 - 明白
- What did you think I was referring to? - Right.
根据洛杉矶警局的说法
According to LAPD,
被告参与引诱他人
the defendant engaged in solicitation...
什么
What?
- 这我也知道 - 考虑到被告
- Of which I am also aware. - Given the defendant's
多次逃跑 她光彩的犯罪史
high risk of flight, her not insignificant criminal history,
及她给他人带来的危险和伤害 更不用说
and the danger and harm she poses to others, not to mention
她之前也被指控
her prior charges of possession
持有并销♥售♥毒品
with intent to distribute narcotics...
Lopez检察官
ADA Lopez.
- 我读过你的动议了 - 好的
- I read your motion. - Right.
当然
Of course.
法官大人
Your Honor,
这些新的卖♥♥淫指控是毫无根据的
these new prostitution charges are completely baseless.
无法证明
There's no way to prove
我当事人做过任何有关
that my client did anything remotely close to...
- 那真是走运了 - 什么意思
- Well, that's lucky. - Excuse me?
公述方无需证明你当事人的所作所为
The state doesn't need to prove your client did anything.
- 为什么 - Simoni先生
- I'm sorry? - Mr. Simoni,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表