Federal agent. Open the door.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
刚刚那只是一次刺杀未遂
There was just an attempt on the prince's life.
Bush 事情没你想的那么简单
This isn't what you think it is, Bush.
你千万别觉得筑起一座高墙就能挡住她
You can't build up a wall and think that will deter her.
她还是会继续的
She will just keep coming.
你都是怎么知道这些信息的
How do you even know this?
让王子把今天的所有会议取消
Tell the prince to cancel all his meetings for the day.
我跟你说了 他不会照做的
I told you, he won't do it.
那就努力说服他
Convince him.
事关生命安全
His life depends on it.
我们会告诉你们进展的
We will keep you posted.
你真的会吗
Will you? 'Cause it sure sounds
听上去你隐瞒了些什么
like you're not telling me something.
听着 Callen探员
Look, Agent Callen,
我知道我们之前有些过节
I know we've had our differences in the past...
这跟私人恩怨无关 请你相信我
This is not personal. I'm asking you to trust me.
我会跟王子说的
I'll talk to the prince.
不是私人恩怨吗
Not personal, huh?
最起码不是跟他
Least not with him.
FBI说医生正在给Sarah做检查
So, FBI said paramedics are checking on Sarah,
他们怀疑只是某种麻醉剂
but they suspect it was just a sedative.
- 你跟汽车旅馆经理谈过了吗 - 谈过了
- Did you talk to the motel manager? - Yes.
没有安全监控 那个女人入住的时候也没有身份证明
No security footage, and no I.D. On the woman that checked in,
这大概就是她会选择在儿的原因吧
which is probably why she chose this place.
哦
Oh.
- 找到了 - 你找到什么了
- Bingo. - What'd you find?
优盘 好的
USB drive? Okay.
先拍张证物照片吧
Make a forensic image?
马上就来
Coming right up.
嘿 我们需要立马上传这个
Hey, we're gonna need this uploaded right now.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - Right.
来吧 大发现
Come on. Big winner.
千万别是什么没用的玩意儿
No whammies.
- 对 - 找到了
- Yeah. - Got it.
Eric 我们在旅馆找到了一个优盘
Hey, Eric, we found a thumb drive at the motel.
现在就给你发过去
Gonna send it to you now.
收到了 好 没有检测到病毒
Got it. All right, no detectable malware.
我立马来梳理里面的东西
I will start sorting through it.
他们在酒店的怎么样了
How about the boys at the hotel? How are they doing?
我刚刚给Callen打完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Callen.
他要你们俩现在立马回船屋
He wants you two back at the boatshed right now.
他有告诉你别的信息吗
Did he give you any more information than that?
他说你们到那儿了他会解释的
Mm, he said he'll explain when you get there.
好的 我们这就去
All right, on our way.
Callen认出了刺杀者是谁
So, Callen I.D.'d the assassin.
太好了
That's great.
一点儿都不好
That's not great.
是谁
Who is it?
Joelle
Joelle.
等等 我有点迷糊
Okay, I'm confused,
因为我只认识一个Joelle
because I only know one person named Joelle,
但是那个人已经死了
and that person is dead.
嗯
Mm...
她没死吗
Isn't she?
Callen和Sam伪造了她的死
Callen and Sam helped fake her death
以此来保护她的家人
for the safety of her family.
你在开玩笑吧 等等 他们为什么不告诉咱俩
Are you kidding me? Wait, why didn't they tell us?
我们嘴很严的
We can keep secrets.
我们也可以帮他们的
We could have helped them.
呃 其实他们告诉了我们其中一个
Mm, one of us kind of did.
你知道这件事
You knew?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道但是却不告诉我
You knew, and you didn't tell me?
我是想告诉你来着 但是最近的事情太疯狂了
I was going to tell you, but things got kind of crazy
你知道的 Hetty在越南的事
around here, you know, with Hetty and Vietnam
然后就是Mosley他们在墨西哥的事情 我就
and then Mosley and Mexico and I just...
Nell
Nell.
Nell 说一句 和你说一声Joelle还活着
Nell, how long does it take to say, "By the way,
为了保护她的家人我们才伪造了她的死亡
"Joelle's still alive. We faked her death
帮我递一下土豆
"To protect her family.
- 很费时间吗 - 亲爱的 哦
- Can you pass the potatoes?" - Honey, oh.
我
I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我们是不是该继续干活了
Should we get cracking on this?
- 来吧 - 好的
- Let's do it. - Okay.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你本不用瞒着我们的
You didn't have to keep this from us.
这样对Joelle的家人来讲更保险一点
It was safer this way, for Joelle's family...
Callen我们是不会对任何人说的
We wouldn't have told anybody, Callen.
也是为你们好
...and for you.
知道的人越少越好
The fewer people that knew, the better. This organization,
她一直在调查的这个组织
this syndicate that she was going after,
所谓辛迪加 手下有一只黑化了的CIA小分队
they're responsible for the rogue CIA group
他们一直想灭了我们
that's been trying to take us down.
- 他们袭击过Granger - 绑♥架♥你的也是他们
- The attack on Granger's life. - Even your kidnapping.
听着 没有必要拿你们的生命冒险
Look, there was no reason to risk your lives, too,
至少不是再一次
not again.
但是 你们也得明白 这就是我们的工作
Well, if you haven't noticed, that's kind of our job.
好吧 不管怎样 我很抱歉
Well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all good.
怎么说都不能真的怪你们
Can't really blame you, anyway.
你从小就是这么被教育的
You were raised like this,
你可是诡计大♥师♥Hetty Lange带大的
thanks to the Hetty Lange School of Mischief.
好了 现在有什么计划
Okay. So what's the plan now?
Joelle一直在追杀王储继承人
Joelle is after the deputy crown prince.
我们有可能追踪到她吗
Have we had any luck tracking her?
Nell从周边的摄像头中
Nell was not able to get anything from the cameras
找不出来任何有用的东西
in the surrounding area.
我们需要搞清她为什么这样做
We need to understand why she's doing this.
好预测她下一步要干什么
Try to anticipate her next move.
Nell说她一直在调查那个辛迪加组织
Nell said she's going after the syndicate.
我们至少要考虑一下
We have to at least entertain the possibility
Kamal王子是否与其有关
that Prince Kamal is involved.
或者至少至少她认为他参与了
Or at the least, she believes he is.
还有这个辛迪加组织是什么玩意
And what the hell is this syndicate, anyway?
听起来像007里的大反派
It sounds like a Bond villain.
更像碟中谍
More like Mission: Impossible.
准确的说是 第五部
The fifth one, to be exact.
虽然这群人
Although this particular group
并不称自己为辛迪加
does not call themselves the Syndicate.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
我们一直在搜索汽车旅馆里找到的
Okay, so we've been going through the thumb drive
U盘
recovered from the motel room.
Joelle放里面的东西是可以定罪的
What Joelle has put together on there is damning.
有一家涉及到的企业
It details the activities of a company
叫做海湾国家地质调查局 或者叫2GS
called Gulf States Geologic Survey, or 2GS.
对外 他们声称专门从事采矿和石油勘探工作
In public, they claim to specialize in mining
但是 根据这些文件
and oil exploration, but, according to these documents,
2GS后面其实是一群阴暗的商人
what 2GS really is is a bunch of shady businessmen,
政♥府♥官员以及前中♥央♥情报局官员
government officials, and former CIA officers.
Joelle收集了这个公♥司♥的
Joelle has amassed financial
财务和运营记录
and operational records
利用准军事措施
of the company's use of paramilitary tactics
从饱受战争蹂躏的国家中获利
to exploit and profit from war-torn countries.
这些是合法企业
These are places that legitimate businesses
不允许开展业务的地方
are not allowed to operate.
嗯 他们至少有一个戴着金属牙
Well, they at least have a guy with metal teeth
和剃刀帽子的家伙
and a razor-sharp hat?
副王储跟这些有什么关系
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表