我们找Maze和Jirani
then we'll locate Maze and Jirani.
收到 Sam
Copy that, Sam.
等一会儿
Wait for it.
无人机升空了
Drone's in flight.
飞高飞远
Up, up and away.
无人机影像上线 看到院子了
Drone footage is online. We got eyes on the compound.
看到药物了吗
Any sign of the drugs?
哇 好吧
Wow, okay, well,
看情况 Jirani已经给
from the looks of it, Jirani's already given
他的客人一些魔法精灵粉末了
some magic elf dust to his guests.
也许我可以借点儿他们的金属箔
Maybe I can borrow their tinsel.
哦 伙计们 看到一辆卡车
Ooh. Okay, guys, we've got a truck.
西北方向四分之一英里处小山那边
It's a quarter mile northwest, over the hill.
这就过去
On the move.
我发给你们一些照片
Okay, I'm sending you these photos.
他们就是你们要找的人
These are the guys you're gonna want to chat with.
收到
Got 'em.
哇哦 好吧
Whoa. Okay.
我们干了一架
We fought each other.
像搏击俱乐部里那样打了一架
We had a fight club fight.
现在我要打你
Now I'm gonna fight you.
要知道搏击俱乐部里第一条规则
You know the first rule of fight club
是不谈论
is you don't talk about...
这又是一个为什么我们不能碰毒品的例子
Well, there's another example of why we shouldn't do drugs.
Sam 我们亲眼看到
So, uh, Sam, we have a visual confirmation
药物了
on these pharmaceuticals.
特警要15分钟才能到 你准备怎么做
SWAT is 15 out. What do you do?
没看到有严密安保措施
I don't see any heavy security.
DeChamps和我准备进去了
DeChamps and I are gonna go in.
巴吞鲁日 路易斯安那州的首府
我打赌你在巴吞鲁日的圣诞聚会肯定不是这样的
Bet your Christmas party in Baton Rouge is nothing like this.
我才不赌这个呢
I'm not gonna take that bet.
好的
Yeah.
我们分头行动 看能不能找到要找的人
Let's split up, see if we can find our guys.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
*Christmas, what, Merry Christmas, what*
*Merry Christmas, yeah, and the Christmas cheer*
*And if you're feeling it, raise your hands*
*Out in the sky, we got the chestnuts roasting*
*All over the fire, Merry Christmas, what*
*Merry Christmas, what*
Seen Maze
Seen Maze?
Maze
Maze?
这有迷宫吗
There's a maze here?
我想走迷宫
I want to do a maze.
真的吗
Really?
太美妙了
Amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
想骑一圈吗
You want to take a ride?
不 谢了 我不需要
No, thanks. I'm good.
发现Maze了
Got Maze.
- Leila 是吧 - Nicole
- It's Leila, right? - Nicole.
好吧 你看起来很眼熟
Yeah, you look familiar.
第一次来 实际上
First time here, actually.
给你介绍个我的朋友
I want you to meet my friend.
我觉得你能很喜欢
I think you'll like him.
这边
Come on.
我看着Jirani了
I got eyes on Jirani.
- Jj - 什么事
- Jj. - 'Sup?
这是Nicole
This is Nicole.
之前没在这里见过
Haven't seen you here before.
从朋友那里听说这儿的
Heard about your place from a friend.
你看起来玩得不是很开心
You don't look like you're having fun.
我刚到
I just got here.
和你朋友
With your friend?
之前也没见过
Haven't seen him before either.
你俩可以到那边桌子那儿吃东西 免费的
You both can eat something from the table up there. It's free.
我们准备了很多布朗尼蛋糕 棒棒糖
We got lots of brownies, lollipops.
随便享用
Go ahead.
我们借一步说话
Let's talk in private.
就在这儿说
Let's talk right here.
好吧
Okay.
我听说了你那批货
Heard about your shipment.
我想我们可以给个更好的报价
I think we can make a better deal.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是个联邦探员 你们这行为太蠢了
I'm a federal agent. That was stupid.
哎呦
Ow!
诸位 晚安
And to all a good night.
我想我好像看到那边有一些圣诞糖果和布朗尼
I think I saw some Christmas candy and some brownies over there.
我该去拿一点吗
Should I grab 'em?
- 不行 - 我是说 我们可以拿到派对上
- No. - I mean, we could party.
Kutia 也做Kutya 乌克兰传统圣诞食物
我简直不敢相信你居然不想尝尝这些谷物盘 这很美味
I can't believe you didn't want any of this kutia. Is delicious.
我简直不敢相信你居然告诉那位女士这是给你生病的女儿吃的
I can't believe you told that lady it was for your sick daughter.
我忘了Anna不喜欢吃这个
I forgot Anna doesn't like it.
我不喜欢浪费食物
I don't like to waste food.
你有什么地方要去吗
You need to be somewhere?
我得留在这儿
I need to be here.
你呢
What about you--
今晚和你们那帮人有什么大计划吗
got big plans with your people tonight?
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
但如果你得离开 我也能搞定
But if you need to leave, I got this.
护士说Anna还需要几天才能恢复
Nurse said Anna's gonna need a few more days to recover
之后他们才会把她送回奥尔顿
before they take her back to Alton.
那个地方
That place.
最近
Lately,
我有个主意
I have an idea.
今天之后 我的想法更清晰了
And after today, idea is clear.
继续说
Keep talking.
Anna的这件事
This business with Anna.
她被判在联邦监狱服刑许多年
She was sentenced many years in federal prison,
却突然转到了州立监狱
then moved suddenly to state prison.
然后她又受了很严重的伤
And then she has a horrible injury.
你有没有觉得
You get feeling somehow
这根本就不合理
none of this makes sense?
是的 Arkady 我觉得
Yeah, Arkady. I do.
你们好啊 伙计们
Hello, guys.
别担心
Don't worry,
我们今天来是有好事
we're here for a good reason.
嗨 Hawkins
Hey, Hawkins.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 Ernie
Hi, Ernie.
嘿 Maia 你今天很漂亮
Hey, Maia. You look nice.
谢谢 我给你带了点姜饼
Thanks. Brought you some gingerbread.
谢了 真好
Thanks. Sweet.
不是太甜 照你喜欢的味道做的
Not too sweet, just the way you like it.
看上去你有很多活儿要做
Looks like you've got a lot of work to do.
是啊 没错
Yeah. I do.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我们得走了
Well, we're gonna head out.
谢谢你们送我过来
Thanks for the ride.
保重 Maia
Take care, Maia.
哦 我和你们的指挥官联♥系♥过了
Oh, I spoke to your C.O.s.
他们知道了情况
They know what happened.
你们不会受到惩罚的
You won't be punished.
非常感谢 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
感谢你们两位
Thank you both.
让自己走回正确的方向 Garza
Get yourself right, Garza.
我会的 长官
I will, sir.
哇喔 我就知道 小精灵是真的存在的
Wow, I knew it. Elves are real.
嗯 尤其是那几个叫做Tiffany Kat和Mandy的小精灵
Mm, especially elves named Tiffany, Kat, and Mandy.
哦 真不敢相信你居然在我眼皮底下叫了增援
Oh, cannot believe you called for backup right underneath my nose.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表