受害者会自愿地清空银行账户 交出珠宝
Victims empty bank accounts and hand over jewelry willingly.
那怎么解释他们在吉普车里变得疯狂
How to you explain them going crazy in the Jeep?
好吧 在东莨菪碱的作用下你还能开车和行动
Well, you can still drive and move on scopolamine,
但它会让你的行为不稳定
But it can make your behavior more erratic.
加上记忆丧失
Plus the memory loss.
你知道么
You know what--
Hawkins也表现出与Garza同样的躯体症状
Hawkins also exhibited the same physical symptoms
与记忆丧失
and memory loss as Garza.
这意味着给Hawkins下药的人也给Garza下了药
Which means whoever drugged Hawkins also got Garza.
可能在酒吧
Probably at the bar.
Anna Kolcheck的病房♥
Anna Kolcheck's room.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我们已经等了好几个小时了
We've been waiting for hours.
有事儿么
Can I help you?
我是她父亲 她还好么
I am her father. Is she okay?
她前臂骨折 伴随部分肌腱断裂
She fractured her forearm and ruptured some tendons,
最可能是硬物直接击打造成的
most likely from a direct blow with a hard object.
术语是孟氏骨折
It's called a Monteggia fracture.
手术中我们用针线把它们连起来
During surgery, we set it together using pins and wires.
她会感到很疼么
Is she in a lot of pain?
目前还没
At the moment, no.
手术很顺利
She came through the surgery beautifully,
但愈合需要时间
but healing is going to take some time.
是你手术的么
You did surgery?
是的 额 有人帮我的 我是主刀
Yes. Uh, I had some help, but I was the lead.
我闻到了伏特加的味道
I smell vodka.
呃 别 别理他
All right, ig-ignore him.
我们什么时候能进去陪她
When can we go in and sit with her?
让护士先安顿好她
Let the nurse get her settled first.
你们很快就能进去了
You'll be able to go in there soon.
- Evans医生 呼叫Evans医生 - 抱歉
- Dr. Evans. Paging Dr. Evans. - Excuse me.
你问的是什么鬼
What the hell's your problem?
我不信任她
I did not trust her.
也许她看到病人被拷在病床上
Maybe she sees patient handcuffed to bed,
她就象征性的指导下
she phones it in a little bit.
你从未听过希波克拉底誓言么
You've never heard of the Hippocratic oath?
我还宣誓过保卫俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲呢
I took oath to protect Mother Russia,
那你看看我在哪呢
and here we are.
你真♥相♥信她没事儿么
You really believe she's going to be okay?
当然
Of course I do.
要不然 你今晚怎么睡得着
Otherwise, how'd you be able to sleep tonight?
你认真的吗
Really?
怎么了
What?
你依然认为她入狱是我的错么
You still think it's my fault that she's in prison, huh?
我做的就是告诉了烟酒枪♥械♥管理局真♥相♥
All I did was tell the ATF the truth.
这是她让我做的
That is what she asked me to do.
就是你的错
It is your fault.
为什么
Why?
这真有疑问么
Is that a real question?
确实有疑问 我为什么要伤害她
That was a real question. Why would I want her hurt?
因为伤害了
Because hurt people
就是伤害了
hurt people.
你听过这句话吗 我在一本书里看到的
Did you ever hear of that? I saw it in a book.
我不是在开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
我为什么要故意伤害她
Why would I intentionally want her hurt?
谁知道你为什么要那么干
Who knows why you do what you do?
我在意她 很在意
I care for her, deeply.
你曾说过你说的都是实话
You said you tell truth on stand.
我现在不信你说的话了
I do not believe you tell truth now.
如果下次有人告诉你洛杉矶满是豪车
Next time people tell you L.A. Is full of fancy cars
和荒唐的人 指的就是这里
and ridiculous people, remember this place.
我会记着的
Don't think I'll forget it anytime soon.
噢 不好意思 久等了
Oh, sorry about the wait.
点啤酒那个的小哥很健谈
My beer delivery guy is a chatty one.
要点些什么吗
What can I get for you?
NCIS
NCIS.
噢 是有关Jim的事吗
Oh, is this about Jim?
我告诉过他 不要在停车场卖♥♥那些电动工具
I told him not to sell his power tools in the parking lot.
- 好吧 - 你认识这些人吗
- Okay. - Do you know these guys?
知道 他是常客 他做什么了
Yeah. He's a regular. What'd he do?
你昨晚在这儿工作吗
Were you working last night?
没有 但是我们可以看一下录像
Nope, but we can see what the cameras picked up.
我们装了一套新的录像系统 就在后面
We got a new system. It's back there.
Jim不会喜欢你这么做的
Jim's not gonna like that.
对 他不会喜欢的
No, he's not.
这就是你们要找的人 就在这儿
There's your guys, right there.
这是谁
Who's this?
不知道 不认识
No, don't recognize him.
倒♥退♥到他进店之前
Rewind it to before he approaches.
这不是偶然
This wasn't a random encounter.
Garza和Hawkins被监视了
Garza and Hawkins were being watched.
嘿 我看见Rogers在楼下复印机那里
Hey. I saw Rogers downstairs at the copier.
他说他来谈一些私人的事
He says he's coming up here to talk about something personal.
噢 你以前叫他Grinch
Ooh. You did call him a Grinch.
他可能听到了
He probably heard.
好吧 我觉得你说对了
You know what, I bet you're right.
你没见过我
You haven't seen me.
噢 但是Eric 在电影的结尾
Oh, but Eric. The Grinch's heart
Grinch的心脏变大了三倍
grows by three times its size at the end of the film.
而且他还归还了一半他偷走的礼物
Plus he returns half the presents he stole.
Nell 当一个人叫别人Grinch的时候
Nell, no one has ever told anyone they're a Grinch
绝对不是想夸他
and meant it in a positive way.
噢 你好啊 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
你在这里太好了
I'm glad you're here.
Eric呢
Where's Eric?
噢 你知道的 他就在附近
Oh, you know. He's... he's around.
我想和你聊聊有关度假的话题
I want to speak with you about a holiday-related matter.
好 说吧
Okay, shoot.
我今晚邀请了一些人来城里玩
I have some people coming to town this evening.
我想让你推荐一些节日活动
I'd like you to recommend a seasonal activity.
最好别是
Preferably one that does not involve
看电影或者讨论电影的活动
watching movies or talking about movies.
嘿 呃 不好意思 我碰巧听到了
Hey, uh, sorry to, uh... Just happened to overhear.
我在修这个
I was fixing this...
呃 这个显示器
uh, monitor, here.
嘿 我们喜欢这个话题
Hey, we love this question.
是的 这个问题很宽泛
We do. It is a rather big question,
而且取决于你的客人
and really depends on your guests.
他们喜欢怎么过节日
What are their seasonal preferences--
是圣诞节 光明节 还是节礼日
Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day?
你喜欢什么样的活动
What do you like to do?
噢 你喜欢赏灯还是唱圣诞颂歌♥
Ooh, lights or caroling?
- 或者去集市 集市 - 集市
- Maybe markets? Markets. - Markets...
Fairfax的农贸集市
The Farmer's market on Fairfax.
所有的装饰
They do the whole thing with the...
都是他们做的
with all the decorations.
Rose Bowl的跳蚤市场 很受人欢迎
Rose Bowl Flea Market-- big crowd-pleaser,
- 有很多独特的创意礼物 - 很不错
- lots of unique gift ideas. - It's a good one.
或者你们可以去市中心
You could also try downtown...
好的 农贸集市
Okay.Farmer's market...
和跳蚤市场
and the flea market.
谢谢 Nell Eric
Thank you, Nell, Eric.
我会考虑的 再去TripAdvisor上搜一下 你们继续忙吧
I'll consider that and maybe consult TripAdvisor. Carry on.
好的 但是
Yeah, but...
我大概还有14个建议可以给他
I had, like, 14 more ideas for that guy.
没错
Exactly.
你们好啊 各位
Howdy, boys.
Kensi要给你们看些东西
Kensi got something to show you.
你们昨晚在酒吧碰面的时候
When you guys met at the bar yesterday,
有和这个人讲过话吗
do you remember talking to this guy?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表