我妻子在里面 求你让我进去
My wife is in there, please let me go.
求你让我进去 Cathy
Please let me go. Cathy!
- 求你让我进去 - 不要进去
- Please let me go, please. - Do not go in there.
- Cathy - 好了 没事的 会没事的
- Cathy! - Okay, all right, all right.
好了 没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
先生 没事的 我来扶着你
Sir. It's okay, give me your arm.
我帮你
I got you, all right.
倚着着我 好吗?
Hey, walk with me, okay?
没事的 我的-我的朋友们也在里面
All right, my-my friends are in there, too.
我理解你 我们会尽我们所能
I understand, and we're gonna do everything we can
来保证她的安全 但你必须得和我留在这里
to make sure she's safe, but you have to stay out here with me.
转过身来
Turn you around.
坐在这好吗
I'm gonna sit you right down there, okay?
好了 我现在要做的就是
All right, and what I'm gonna do now
给你绑上止血带
is I'm gonna apply a tourniquet to your arm.
因为你的手臂在流血
'Cause you're bleeding here.
我们要给它止血 好吗
We got to stop the bleeding, okay?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me what your name is?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me what your name is?
好了 弄好了 我们得让带子
All right, there we go, we're just gonna keep that
别松开了 好吗?
nice and tight, okay?
我刚告知了海军部长
Just informed SECNAV I'm sending additional
要从圣地亚哥和彭德尔顿那边调外勤探员过来
agents from the San Diego and Pendleton field offices.
FBI,拆弹小组和急救员
FBI, bomb squad, and first responders
现在都在现场,他们在
are all on the scene now and they're setting up
- 电影院后面 - 死亡人数呢?
- behind the theater. - Fatalities?
到目前为止是两个 但我们预计这个数字还会上升
Two so far, but we do expect that number to rise.
我还认为是大规模枪击案
I thought this was supposed to be a mass shooting.
我们怎么会没想到这个
How did we miss this?
Callen和Sam并没有排除这种可能
Callen and Sam have not ruled that out.
这次爆♥炸♥可能是第二次袭击的前兆
This bombing may be a precursor to a secondary attack.
查看一下交通和安全摄像头
Start looking through traffic and security cams
看有没有正在等着伏击的人
for anyone who may be waiting to ambush the first responders.
马上做
On it.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我想她需要一点时间
I, I think she just needs a minute.
好吧 我要去现场了
All right, I'm gonna head to the scene.
- 有消息通知我 -嗯哼
- Keep me posted. -Mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 我没事
I'm sorry, I'm fine.
你知道 这没关系的
You know, it's okay not to be.
我能搞定这个
I can handle this.
我可以的—我访问过了数十名爆♥炸♥受害者
I can-- I've interviewed dozens of bombing victims,
实施爆♥炸♥的人
bombing perpetrators...
但是你自己从来没有经历过爆♥炸♥
But you've never experienced a bombing yourself.
我只是不知道要做什么
I just don't know what to do.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我知道了
I get it.
不如帮我们整理一些录像
How about you help us sort through some of this footage?
怎么样
Yeah?
好啊
Okay.
- 这儿 - Callen探员
- There you go. - Agent Callen.
- 这位女士需要帮助 - 我马上回来
- This woman needs help. - I'll be right back.
Baby baby 你怎么样
Baby. Baby, are you okay?
Annie
Annie...
先不要说话
Try not to talk, okay?
- 嘿 - 哦天啊
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
你在这坚持住
You hang in there.
我不能呼吸了
Please... It's so hard to breathe.
G
G.
- 这儿 - 一直按住这 – 好
- Here. Just keep the pressure on it, okay? - Okay.
如果我们不尽快送他们去医院
Some of these people in here are not gonna make it
这里面的一些人就会死
if we don't get 'em to a hospital soon.
Kens Deeks 拆弹小组进展怎么样了
Kens, Deeks, what's going on with the bomb squad?
呃 不太好
Yeah, it's not good.
我们又在两个出口发现有爆♥炸♥物
We got two more exits wired with explosives.
他们正在检查最后一个出口
They're checking the last one right now,
但很可能也有
but it's probably the same thing.
我觉得你们不会很快
I don't think you're getting out of there
被救出来了 Callen
any time soon, Callen.
Nell Eric
Nell, Eric.
你们得看看这个
You need to see this.
我一直在监视马什里克军的在线活动
I've been monitoring the Mashriq Army's online presence.
他们刚刚发布了这个
They just posted this.
洛杉矶市民们
Citizens of Los Angeles.
你们刚刚感受了到马什里克军的愤怒
You have just felt the wrath of the Mashriq Army.
这只是让你们感受下
A mere taste
你们的政♥府♥给我们的人♥民♥带来的痛苦
of what your government has inflicted upon our people.
别着急哀悼
But do not begin your grieving...
还早呢
just yet.
因为你们的痛苦还没有结束
For this is not the end of your pain.
还会有更多
There is much more to come.
我们保证
We promise you...
今天
before this day is over...
你们和你们的城市
you and your city...
只会感受到死亡和毁灭
will know only death and destruction.
没有人
No one...
是安全的
is safe.
未完待续
Mashriq 对阿♥拉♥伯世界东部地区的一种称谓
LoJack是一款防盗/寻回软件 性能高于GPS
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表