好吧 聊得很好
Okay. Good talk.
先生们 请离开房♥间
Hello, gentlemen. Please, clear the room.
什么
Excuse me?
需要让我叫副主任来命令你们吗
Should I have your deputy director ask you?
他就在门外
He's just outside the door.
Lawford上校 因为你的参与了
Colonel Lawford, because of your involvement
- Patton计划 - 我没有参与
- with the Patton Project... - I'm not involved.
你还参与了试图占领
and your involvement with the attempted takeover
科罗拉多核导弹发射井的案子
of the nuclear missile silo in Colorado,
你将被指控犯有叛国罪
you're going to be charged with treason.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
你电脑里的资料没有完全被删掉
Your computer didn't completely erase your hard drive.
我们有你的手♥机♥ 我确定
We have your phone. I'm sure we find
我们会找到飞往科罗拉多州的计划
your plane trips to Colorado.
我需要组织里面其他人的名字
I just need the names of the other members of the group.
我很自豪
I'm proud
能为我的国家献出生命
to give my life for my country.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
呃 我想知道你的妻子
Uh, I wonder if your wife--
她也会自豪的
she will also be proud
为她的国家献出生命
to give her life for her country?
为什么科罗拉多事件失败了
Why did Colorado fail?
我们相信这花了太长时间
We believe it took too long.
他们应该只重设
They should've redirected just one missile
一枚导弹目的地而且立即发射
and launched it immediately.
太令人失望了
That's so disappointing.
我们把所有的工作都做完了
After all the work we put in.
她和这些事情没关系
She had nothing to do with this.
这都是你们虚构的
You created that recording.
我还有一段
I have another recording
你女儿的录音 她可只有17岁
of your daughter, 17 years old.
他们都会判无期徒刑的
They both go to jail forever.
我需要组织里面其他人的名字
I need the names of the other members of the group.
给你五分钟
You have five minutes.
要么我就抓你的妻子和女儿
I have your wife, your daughter arrested.
Lawford很聪明
Lawford's smart.
他知道一旦做技术分♥析♥
He knows that that recording won't hold up in court
那个录音在法庭上就站不住脚
once it's technically analyzed.
我的技术团队向我保证它会有用的
My techs assure me it will.
什么
Excuse me?
它会在法庭上站得住脚的
It will stand up in court.
他们在这个技术上
They've been working on the technology
花了点时间 很棒
for a while. It's good.
即使你知道那通电♥话♥是捏造的
So you're gonna charge his wife and daughter
你也要起诉他的妻子和女儿
even though you know the phone call was fabricated?
一旦成真 她们就可以用来逼他交代
Once it gets real, they may flip on him.
但要是她们什么都不知道呢
But what if they don't know anything about this?
我们会告诉她们该说什么
We tell them what to say.
当真么 你强迫她们作伪证么
Really? You just force them to commit perjury?
或者我们让Lawford收到一个判决书
Or we let Lawford hear a verdict
眼看着他的妻子与女儿进监狱
and watch his wife and daughter walk into a supermax.
哪怕她们是无辜的么
Even if they're innocent?
哦 你就不这么做吗
Oh, you wouldn't do the same?
我的意思是 我们用那样的策略获取情报
I mean, we use that tactic to get information.
我们不会把无辜的人扔进监狱
We don't put innocent people in prison.
即使这意味着能够拯救数百 甚至数千的
Even if it means saving hundreds, if not thousands,
美国人的性命
of American lives?
我们来关注重点
Let's stay focused.
Lawford可能已经招募了数十名
Lawford's recruited possibly dozens
精神病患者执行自杀任务
of mentally-ill patients for suicide missions,
但我们不知道是
but we've got no idea
什么类型的任务
what kind of missions.
枪击 爆♥炸♥ 生物武器
Shootings, explosives, biological weapons.
而且我们也不知道是不是有人现在已经开始执行任务了
And we have no idea if any of them are currently in play.
我们可能能帮上忙
We may be able to help with that.
额 通过Lawford手♥机♥和汽车上的GPS
Uh, using the GPS in Lawford's phone and car,
我们能够追踪到他的行踪
we were able to track his movements,
而且 额 发现他多次前往
and, uh, noticed a lot of trips
好莱坞伯班克机场
to Hollywood Burbank Airport.
我们检测了机场摄像头并且发现Lawford
We scanned airport cameras and found that Lawford
在不同航♥空♥公♥司♥预订了很多航♥班♥
was booking a lot of flights on various airlines.
然后 他会在一天内
He'd then move back and forth through security
多次来回通过安检
several times in a day.
我们觉得他在找安检系统的
We think he was trying to look for a gap
漏洞
in the system.
现在 他似乎总是拒绝 呃
Now, he seems always to refuse the, uh,
全身扫瞄仪而是选择搜身
full-body scanners and opt instead for the pat down.
感觉上他试图找出哪些运输安全管理局探员
Think he's trying to figure out which TSA agents
最松懈或更容易分心
are the most lax or easily distracted.
好吧 即使是最松懈的运输安全管理局探员
Well, even with a lax TSA agent,
你还是没办法带一把枪通过
you're still not gonna get a gun through.
呃 或者一把刀
Well, or blades.
我的意思是 你必须要训练过如何用刀打斗才行
I mean, you'd have to be trained in fighting with knives.
很可能是某种爆♥炸♥物
It's probably some kind of explosive.
或者生物制剂
Or it's biological.
因为飞机是传播病原体的好途径
'Cause a plane is a great way to spread a pathogen.
他是唯一了解答案的人
He's the only one with the answers.
好吧 幸好他没死
Well, it's a good thing he's not dead.
欢迎来到伯班克机场
Welcome to Burbank Airport.
下一个
Next.
呃 抱歉
Uh, excuse me,
我不想抱着孩子过那个机器
I don't want to go through the machine with my baby.
行
All right.
好
Okay.
这边来
Come this way.
- 这个人搜身 我来搞定 - 行 好的
- Got a pat down. I'll do it. - All right. Okay.
- 稍等下 - 这儿
- Just a second. - Here.
您能向前些么
If you could step out.
谢谢
Thank you..
- 没问题 - 好的
- You're good. - Okay.
手举起来
Arms up.
多谢
Thank you, sir.
掌心向上
Palms up.
多谢配合
Thanks for that.
硝基甲烷
Nitromethane.
混合炸♥弹♥的成分
That's one part of a binary explosive.
而且他刚刚处理过
And he's handled it recently.
意味着很快就要动手了
Means this is about to go down.
我们得让他开口
We need to get him to talk.
如果你们离开这栋建筑 我很快就能让他开口
If you clear this building, I can do that very quickly.
副主任 他可能已经趁我们说话这会儿
Deputy Director, he could've
在飞机上安置了炸♥弹♥
placed a bomb on a plane as we speak.
别这样
Don't do it.
我们得先攻破他
Let us work on him first.
我有点懵
Something's bothering me.
让我和这家伙谈谈
Let me talk to this guy.
给我2分钟时间
Give me two minutes.
那你试试吧
Take your shot.
所以 只是假设
So, just speaking hypothetically,
你觉得消灭所有穆♥斯♥林♥国家
you think wiping out all the Muslim nations
是件好事儿
would be a good thing?
当然 你不觉得么
Of course. Wouldn't you agree?
我是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm Muslim.
所以 是的 我不觉得
So, no, I wouldn't agree.
猜到了
Should've guessed.
这类种族歧视的事儿的确能解决你的问题 不是么
This racism thing's really working out for you, huh?
你把这个叫种族歧视
You call it racism.
我叫它实事求是
I call it realistic.
务实
Pragmatic.
你抓过很多蓝眼睛 金色头发的穆♥斯♥林♥么
You get a lot of blue-eyed, blonde Muslims?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表