特别探员Fatima Namazi
Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
- Lance Hamilton - 你是什么组织的
Lance Hamilton.Who are
我一个人干
you working for?I am a one-man band.
你要是能来跟我搭档
I'd be honored
我会感到很荣幸
if you came and partnered up with me.
我找到了我的父亲 我的妹妹 我的侄子
I found my father, my sister, my nephew.
你的父亲需要跟我们走一趟
Your father needs to come with us right now.
- 他们没权利这样做 - 我跟他们走
- They can't do that. - Callen.I will go with them.
两天之后 我们的父亲将会被交易到俄♥罗♥斯♥
In two days, our father's gonna be traded to Russia.
不管你做什么能阻止这次交易 请你务必做
Whatever you need to do to stop this trade, you just, you do it.
Alex
Alex.
我曾经相信过你
I trusted you.
别逼逼了 你要想揍我就赶紧的
Stop talking and do what you're gonna do.
你女票看着有点无聊了啊
Your girlfriend looks bored.
往死了揍
Make it messy.
疼死他
Make it hurt.
好
Okay.
把你背转过来
Go, turn around.
好了
Got it.
去找到硬盘
Find the hard drive.
找到了
Got it.
所有人都下楼
Everyone downstairs! Now!
我们该撤了
We got to move.
Nell Eric我们上线了
Nell, Eric, we are live.
收到 Fatima
Copy that, Fatima.
热成像已经启动了 正在标记这座楼
FLIR is up. Mapping the building now.
我锁定Kensi和陆军犯罪调查特别探员Evans
I got Kensi and Army CID Special Agent Evans
在地下室
in the basement garage.
- 他们在靠近楼梯间 - Kensi
- They're heading for the stairs. - Kensi,
数名枪手正在靠近你们
multiple shooters closing in.
后退后退后退后退后退
Back, back, back, back, back.
当心
Watch out!
去查门口
Check the door.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
快给我实况 Eric
Talk to me, Eric!
你们这层还有一个
We got one more on your floor,
远处靠近卸货电梯的柱子旁
far pillar near the freight elevator.
收到
Copy that.
安全
Clear!
我去追跑掉的枪手
Going after the shooters that ran.
- 收到 Callen - Nell 我们前往后面
- Copy that, Callen. - Nell, we're headed to the back.
Kens 等下 有三名枪手正在靠近那扇门
Kens, stop. We have three shooters approaching that door.
等等
Wait.
找掩体 快
Take cover. Go!
Nell 我们得找出路了 我们往哪边走
Nell, we got to get out of here now! Where do we go?
- 给我们找个出口 - 好的 Kens
- Find us an exit. - Okay, Kens, I've got
我找到
a stairwell at the west corner
- 楼西角有个楼梯间 - 好
- of the building. - Okay.
楼西角有个楼梯间
There's a stairwell in the west corner of the building.
那儿有个铁栅栏挡着楼梯口
There's a fence blocking the staircase.
我们没有足够弹♥药♥来控制
We don't have enough ammo to keep these guys back
- 两边的这些人了 - 挡住五秒钟就够了
- in both directions. - We got enough to give me five seconds.
- 开火吧 我去开栅栏 - 好
- Light 'em up. I'm going for the gate. - Okay.
- 没问题 - 跟着我
- Got it. - Follow me in.
一二走
One, two, go!
走
Go!
- 我猜子弹打光了 - 没错儿 基本上一乾二净了
- I assume we're out of ammo. - Yeah, we're pretty much dry.
绝佳的海浪 不错的饭店 这些洛杉矶全都有
Good waves, great restaurants-- L.A.'s got it all.
- 我真应该多来来 - 你还应该来这儿试试
- I should come out here more often. - You should try
购物 这儿的商场也是棒呆的
the shopping-- the shopping's good, too.
给
Here.
走
Let's go.
动起来
Move!
冲
Go!
- 怎么样 - 安全了
- Good? - Clear!
第二层也安全了
Second floor is clear!
车♥库♥也安全了
Garage cleared!
Callen
Callen?
你的腿 兄弟
Your leg, man.
看着不怎样啊
That's not good.
Nell 我们需要救护车
Nell, we need an EMT.
子弹只是擦过了我的小腿 没事儿的
The bullet grazed my calf, all right?
给我缝两针就好了
Just give me a few stitches.
- 讲真 你们小题大做了 - G
- Guys, this is overkill. Honestly. - G.
G 你知道我多爱你的
G. You know how much you mean to me,
但如果你不幸牺牲
but if you don't make it,
你不介意我穿着你喜欢的那种
do you mind if I have these slip-on dad shoes
一脚蹬爸爸鞋参加你的葬礼吧
that you're so fond of?
- 怎么样 - 你都很享受我很欣慰啊
- Hmm? - I'm glad you're enjoying this.
你不会有事儿的
You'll be fine.
把警笛开开 走着您内
Use the siren! Fire it up!
我猜Callen各种拒绝
Take it Callen didn't
- 坐救护车 - 可不嘛
- want to ride in the ambulance. - No, not at all.
Deeks呢
Where's Deeks?
给LAPD做简报呢
Briefing LAPD.
你好陆军犯罪调查特别探员Evans
CID Agent Evans.
我们的计算机鉴识组刚确认了
Our digital forensics team just verified
我们刚才找到的硬盘
that what we recovered
就是被偷窃的
were the stolen SR-72
洛克希德马丁公♥司♥SR-72间谍飞机规划
spy plane plans from Lockheed Martin.
太好啦
That's great.
探员Callen怎么样
How's Agent Callen doing?
- 哥们儿够猛的 - 他会没事儿的
- Guy's tough. - He'll be fine.
但那些要听他牢骚的急救员嘛
But those, uh, paramedics he's complaining to,
你可以给他们点根蜡烛
you can light a candle for them.
我想谢谢你们所有人
I want to thank all of you.
如果没有你们NCIS的协助
We could not have recovered those plans
- 我们是无法找回那些规划文件的 - 没事儿
- without NCIS's partnership. - You're welcome.
大佬
Chief.
探员
Agent.
Kensi 如果我无法回报你的恩情
Kensi, if I can ever return the favor,
你知道去哪儿找我
you know how to reach me.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
好好好 你们走吧 谢谢
Okay, this is good, guys. Thank you.
真没事儿 我能自己来 我保证
Yep. No, no. I'm good. I promise you.
没必要帮我 谢谢你们
Not necessary. Thank you, guys.
你们非常专业
You are excellent at your job.
我自己来 真是谢谢了
I got it. Thank you so much.
他们搞得跟我快死了似的
They're acting like I'm on death's doorstep.
他们怕你被脓毒症搞死了
They're acting like they don't want you to die of sepsis.
- 你没事儿吧 - 没事儿
- You good? - Yeah.
就像我说的 缝了几针
Like I said, it's a couple stitches,
- 下礼拜我就能满血复活了 - 那好啊
- I'll be good as new next week. - Yeah, good.
走吧咱们
Let's get out of here.
你需要我抱你进车里吗
Do you need me to carry you into the Hellcat?
Alex给我打了电♥话♥
Alex called me.
她想让我今天帮她照顾Jake一天
She wants me to watch Jake today.
那是好事啊 难道不是吗
Well, that's a good thing, right?
是啊是啊 她之前一直都没给我回电♥话♥
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, she hasn't responded to any of my calls
短♥信♥也是
or texts...
自从我爸那事儿之后我就再也没见过她
I haven't seen her or Jake since my father...
哎 是好事啊
Yeah, it's good.
她一会儿会把Jake搁我家
She's gonna drop him at the apartment.
- 好啊 - 是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
赶紧走吧 小阳光
Let's get out of here, sunshine, okay?
这称呼就免了吧
Maybe not ready for that, but...
你得慢慢让我适应啊
getting there.
甭管我 我可以自己关门
It's okay, I got the door.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表