Is it time?
你们又是谁
And you are?
天哪 不好意思我来晚了 我的男伴
Oh, God, sorry I'm late. My plus-one
封♥杀♥出局
threw his back out.
亲爱的 我需要大口吞下一大杯马丁尼
Honey, I need a dirty martini the size of a Big Gulp.
在最上层
Top shelf...
天哪 我杀了他吗
Oh, my God, did I kill him?
没关系 他可是坏人
It's okay. He's a bad guy.
无法想像我有多高兴见到你们
Ooh, you can't imagine how glad I am to see you.
谢谢警告
Thanks for the heads-up.
找到其他人
Find the others,
把卡车尽可能的停的近一点
and bring the truck as close as you can get.
嗨
Hey.
记得我吗
Remember me?
上啊
Bring it.
- 嗯 - 干得不错
- Yeah. - Good work.
我对这一切感到抱歉 Marty
I'm sorry about all of this, Marty.
我永远不会忘记我们的初次见面
I will never forget the first time we met,
一起光着身子在水池中嬉闹
frolicking naked together.
OK 才不是这样呢
Okay, that's not what happened.
我在卧底
I was undercover
在一家俄♥国♥浴池
at a Russian bathhouse,
而我很抱歉伤了你的心 Kirkin
and I'm sorry to break your heart there, Kirkin,
但我 呃 没有在嬉闹
but I was, uh, not frolicking,
|因为我不嬉闹 实际上我从来不嬉闹
because I don't frolic-- I actually have never frolicked.
你是个爱玩的人 而你知道这一点
You are a frolicker, and you know it.
这真是史上最糟糕的婚礼
This is the worst wedding ever.
你来告诉他 还是我来
You want to tell him, or should I?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
不是你
Not you.
持枪的暴徒
Thug Life here with the gun.
请自便
Be my guest.
你的朋友不会回来了
Your friend is not coming back.
事实上 他现在可能需要一个胸腔导管
In fact, right now he could probably use a chest tube.
哦 我们还照顾了一下你另外的两个兄弟
Oh, and we took care of your other two buddies as well,
所以你现在算是孤身一人了
so you're kind of flying solo at this point.
Kirkin 我们走
Kirkin. Let's go.
很荣幸见到你们 先生们
Always a pleasure, gentlemen.
他现在由我们监管了
He's in our custody now.
所以你必须把我们三个都打死才带的走他
So you're gonna have to shoot all three of us to take him.
好吧
Okay.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我发现
I can't leave
你们这帮孩子离开我
you damn kids alone
一分钟都玩不转
for one minute.
你确定不需要休息一会儿吗
Sure you don't want to rest for a second?
如果我坐下 我就起不来了
If I sit down, I'll never get back up.
我们走
Let's do it.
- 我们走吧 - 好
- Let's do it. - All right.
疼痛只是软弱冲出身体的途径
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
嗯
Mm.
我还感觉到一些快乐冲出身体
I feel some happiness leaving the body, too.
或许还有一点希望 哈
Maybe a little hope, too, huh?
开心的微笑吧 婊贝们 - 是啊
- Smile and be happy, bitches. - Yeah.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢 我的搏击俱乐部 小天使
Thanks. My little, uh, fight club angel,
怎么样了
what's going on?
我爱你
I love you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到这个最是欢乐的场合
welcome to this most joyous occasion
分享Kensi和Martin
as we share in the loving union
因爱而结合的时刻
between Kensi and Martin.
当两个人步入婚姻
When two people come together in marriage
他们把自己
they give themselves
交给彼此
to each other,
以此 创造出比他们还独自一人时
and in so doing, create something
更好的时光
even greater than what they were alone.
Martin
Martin.
是你让我知道 希望和善良是真实存在的
You are the reason that I know that hope and kindness are real.
因为你 我开始相信大团圆结局
Because of you, I believe in happy endings.
事实是 你是那个点燃周围人激♥情♥的火♥药♥
The truth is that you are gunpowder...
让他们去做正义之事
the kind that ignites those around you to do what's right,
这从火花推动着我变成更好的人
and the spark that pushes me to be better
比我以为的要更好
than I ever thought that I could be.
你是我最好的朋友 我的希望
You're my best friend, my hope,
我前进的原因
my reason to keep going,
我发誓对你也一样
and I vow to be the same thing for you.
你是我最喜欢的世间之物
You are my favorite thing,
此时此刻 是我最喜欢的世间之时
and this... right now is my favorite moment.
我承诺爱你
I promise you love,
理解你 对你有耐心
understanding, patience,
最重要的 给你我的心
but above all, I promise you my heart.
你是对的
You were right.
这就是一个爱情故事
Turns out it's a love story.
跟我念 我 Martin Deeks
Repeat after me: I, Martin Deeks...
我 Martin Deeks
I, Martin Deeks...
迎娶这位 Kensi Blye
...take thee, Kensi Blye...
迎娶这位 Kensi Blye
...take thee, Kensi Blye...
成为我的合法妻子
...to be my wedded wife...
成为我的合法妻子
...to be my wedded wife...
就此承诺
...to have and to hold...
就此承诺
...to have and to hold...
从今以后
...from this day forward...
从今以后
...from this day forward...
无论顺境逆境
...for better, for worse...
疾病健康
...in sickness and in health...
富贵贫穷
...for richer, for poorer...
都爱你珍惜你
...to love and to cherish...
直至死亡将我们分离
...till death do us part.
直至死亡将我们分离
...till death do us part.
礼成
And so be it.
以上帝授予我的权力
By the power vested in me,
我万分荣幸地
it is with my greatest pleasure
宣布你们
that I now pronounce you
结为夫妻
husband and wife.
oh
Oh.
哇
Whoa!
耶
Yeah.
你想告诉我们 你到底去哪里了吗
Would you like to tell us where the hell you've been?
emmm
Mmm...
不要
no.
为什么不
And why not?
因为我在乎
Well, because I care
你们两个
about both of you,
而且 有些事情不分享
and certain things are better left...
更好
unshared.
也许未来会有这样一天
Perhaps there will come a day,
但不是现在
but this isn't it.
现在是为朋友和家庭
This is a day to celebrate...
庆祝的日子
friends and family
爱让我们盲目
and the love that binds us all.
说的合理
Fair enough.
你对如何华丽登场可真在行
You do know how to make an entrance.
- 的确是 - 我服
- She does. - I'll give you that.
希望那不是一台新车
Hope that wasn't a new car.
那是 但不是我的
It was, but not mine.
我从代客停车
I borrowed it from the, uh...
那边借来的
the valet station.
不知道是谁 但
Don't know who it is, but...
今天有人要叫滴滴回家了
someone out there is gonna be Ubering home tonight.
我喜欢你的风格
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表