Yeah. Actually, if you think of anything,
请与我们联♥系♥
please contact us.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
嘿
Hey, um,
我拍照用不了这么多的姜饼
I don't need all this gingerbread for my photo shoot.
你们想带点走吗
Do you guys want to take some with you?
我想问 你这儿的足够开一个办公室派对吗
I mean, do you-- do you think you have enough for an office party?
讲真吗
Really?
怎么了 她主动提出的 我看到了机会
What? She offered, and I saw an opportunity.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
说起来 或许我们应该干脆
Actually, you know what, maybe we should go all out
把这个派对做成百乐餐
and just make the whole party a potluck.
天呐 你知道吗
Oh, my gosh, you know what?
我希望你喜欢吃焙绿豆
I hope you like green bean casserole,
因为大家总是会带焙绿豆
'cause somebody always brings green bean casserole.
我不喜欢 但你知道吗
I don't like it, but you know what I do?
- 什么 - 我是超爱这道菜的
- What? - I love it.
看起来Garza的手♥机♥最后出现的位置是
So, it looks like Garza's phone was last on a few miles
离圣诞树农场几英里的地方
from the Christmas tree lot.
他的财务情况你查的怎么样了
What are you getting on his finances?
并没有什么不寻常的
Ugh, nothing out of the ordinary.
看上去周末他都在水边活动
Looks like he hangs out near the water on the weekends.
我要继续查查
I'm gonna try to go further back.
好想法
Sounds good.
嘿 我们的电影之夜看虎胆龙威怎么样
Hey, what about Die Hard for our movie night?
哦 一部现代的适合节日看的经典作品
Ooh, a modern holiday-adjacent classic.
哦 秃鹰七十二小时
Oh, Three Days of the Condor.
这是个非常适合圣诞节的间谍电影
That is the perfect Christmasy spy movie.
这就是那个我一直说我看过的电影
That is a movie that I always say that I have seen.
那是我从未看过的一部电影
That is a movie that I have never seen.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
只是实话实说
Just being honest.
我觉得很有意思的是你们这么聪明的人
I find it interesting, smart as you both are,
居然忘了需要搜查令才能
that you forgot that it requires a warrant
追踪Garza的电♥话♥和检查他的财务情况
to track Garza's phone and check into his finances.
嗯 当然
Well, of course.
我的意思是 我们绝对不会那样做的
I mean, we're definitely not doing that.
我们从未那样做过
That's nothing that we have ever done.
不管你们开始做了什么
Whatever you have started,
停下来
shut it down.
我已经决定不再通过那些路径调查
I've decided not to move forward into those lines of inquiry.
真的 哪怕我们通过他的手♥机♥找到了他么
Really? Even if we find him by way of his phone?
这个办公室在调查公民隐私方面
This office goes way too far looking into the lives
走的太远了
of private citizens.
电♥话♥记录 银行对账单 太荒谬了
Phone records, bank statements. It's preposterous.
长官 我能直说么
Sir, may I speak candidly?
这是自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
事实上 那正是我试图实现的
In fact, that's the point I'm trying to make.
是的 但是现在 我们并不忧虑找到
Right. But right now, we're not worried about finding evidence
可以在法庭上站得住脚的证据
that can hold up in court.
我们只想拯救Garza的生命
We just want to save Garza's life
并防止他人受伤
and prevent anyone else from being hurt.
Garza的财务记录不再受限
Garza's financial records are off-limits.
我去接个电♥话♥
I have to take a call.
他没说追踪Garza电♥话♥的事儿
He said nothing about pinging Garza's phone.
出自电影《圣诞怪杰》 Grinch的心脏只有常人的四分之一 是个心胸狭隘的怪物
快点 在Grinch回来之前
Hurry, before the Grinch returns.
不敢相信这就是某些人的假期乐趣
Can't believe this is someone's idea of holiday fun.
说到假期 你有什么计划
Speaking of holidays, what are your plans?
和孩子们一起么
Spending time with your kids?
不 我让老大去布鲁克林了
No, I told my oldest to go to Brooklyn
和他女朋友及其家人共度一段时间
and spend time with his girlfriend and her family.
我觉得她很好
I think she's good for him.
留在洛杉矶么
Sticking around L.A.?
不 带我女儿去华盛顿特区
No. Taking my daughter to D.C.,
去看海军博物馆
check out the Navy museum.
- 她已经等不及要看了 - 好吧 我在那儿工作了
- Can't wait for her to see the sights. - Well, it's years
有几年 如果你愿意
since I worked there, but I could give you guys
- 我可以给你们些建议 - 嗯
- recommendations if you like. - Mm.
你女儿叫Kammie 对吧
You're daughter's name is Kammie, right?
是Kamran
It's Kamran.
差点儿说对了
I almost had it.
有时我们叫她Kammie
We call her Kammie sometimes.
你有什么打算
What are you up to?
今晚我飞去巴吞鲁日探望家人
I'm flying to Baton Rouge to visit family tonight.
哦 一点儿路易斯安那炖虾和辣熏肠
Oh, a little etouffee and andouille.
你也知道啊 也可能顺便看一场老虎队的碗赛
You know it, and maybe a Tigers bowl game on the side.
顺便 啊 听起来不错
On the side, huh? Sounds good.
怎么了 Nell
What's up, Nell?
嘿 我们定位到Garza的电♥话♥在圣佩德罗的一个码头
Hey, we pinged Garza's phone to a marina in San Pedro.
看起来他在那儿呆了一段时间了
It looks like he stayed there a while.
这就去
On our way.
Kensi说Garza参加皮艇运动
Kensi said Garza did a lot of kayaking.
就我们所知 他本可以离开码头的
Could have taken off down the marina for all we know.
伙计们 检查下叫Diddy Bop的船的注册信息
Guys, check the registration on a boat named Diddy Bop.
那是代表凌乱行军的海军陆战队俚语
That's Marine Corps slang for sloppy marching.
好的
Okay.
圣诞老人啊 对的 Diddy Bop是
Father Christmas. All right, the Diddy Bop
Reggie Hyland的
is registered to Reggie Hyland.
他是和Garza一起服役的海军陆战队现役军人 已经出任务了
He's a Marine that Garza served with, currently deployed.
好的 多谢
All right, thanks.
让我来
I got him.
节日快乐啊
Happy holidays.
坐下吧
Sit down.
是什么让你变身兰博攻击圣诞灯的
So what made you decide to go Rambo on the Christmas lights?
我要是知道的话 我早就告诉你了
If I knew, I would have told you by now.
所以你记不得离开酒吧后
So you don't remember anything between leaving the bar
和吉普车撞树之间的事儿了
and when the Jeep crashed into the tree lot?
是的
No.
而且你下次问的话我也记不得的
And I won't the next time you ask me, either.
嘿
Hey.
别这样 哥们
Don't do that, man.
Garza 你在这儿很安全
Garza, you're safe here.
我以前失去过意识
I've blacked out before,
但从来没那样过
but never like that.
你昨晚出门的时候摄入过什么么
Did you take anything when you went out last night?
没
No.
我们知道你复吸了氢可酮
We know about your relapse on hydrocodone.
我的肩膀 差点疼死我
My rotator cuff-- it was killing me.
这药能很容易治好我
The pills were an easy fix.
但我已经停药振作起来了 我保证
But I stopped and got myself together, I promise.
而且你确定你昨晚没服过任何药物么
And you're sure you didn't take any pills last night?
也没给过Hawkins么
And you didn't give any to Hawkins?
我确定 长官
I'm sure, sir.
Garza需要过去之灵
Garza needs a ghost of Christmas Past.
更可能是Delorean
More like a DeLorean.
嘿 伙计们 Brad Hawkin的血液毒物检测结果出来了
Hey, guys. So, Brad Hawkin'' blood tox results just came in.
看起来他体内有高浓度的
It looks like he had a high concentration
叫做东莨菪碱的药物
of a drug called scopolamine in his system.
那是一种水肺潜水员
That's an anti-nausea med
与战机驾驶员用的抗呕吐药物
used by scuba divers and fighter pilots.
好吧 大剂量 可能意味着
Well, in the high quantity, it probably means that
有人给他下药了
somebody drugged him.
看起来是这样
That's what it's looking like.
Garza的血液毒物检测结果一出来就通知你们
We'll let you know as soon as we get Garza's blood tox back.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管是谁下的药 他还真是个圣诞恶魔
Whoever drugged him is a real Krampus.
给人下药的人是个偷走圣诞节欢愉的恶魔
Anyone who drugs someone is a joy-stealing Christmas demon.
除非他们想要的不止欢愉
Except that they were out for more than joy.
在南美它被用来抢劫
In South America they use it to rob people.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表