Pull yourself together, Mandy. You're making everybody cry,
我不想再补妆了
and I am getting tired of redoing my makeup.
我的天 对 对不起
Oh, my God, I'm-I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住 你只是 这 我 我太
I can't help it. You just-- It's-- I'm so-- I'm just...
激素原因
Hormonal?
不 我很开心 很高兴
No, I'm happy. I'm happy.
完美 太完美了
- Perfect. It's perfect. - Oh!
快点 女士们
Hop, hop, ladies. Come on.
客人们都快到了
The guests are starting to arrive.
跳舞去吧 快点 快点
Shake a leg. Come on, come on.
好的
Okay.
真的吗
Really?
把那个该死的东西调成震动
Put that damn thing on vibrate.
最好把它关掉
Better yet, turn it off.
你好
Hello?
不好意思打扰你 Callen探员
Sorry to bother you, Agent Callen.
Anatoli Kirkin不在Baroni先生说的地方
Anatoli Kirkin wasn't at the location provided by Mr. Baroni.
继续找
Keep looking.
让Baroni知道他侄子那个交易不算数了
Make sure Baroni knows the deal for his nephew is off
除非让我们找到Kirkin
unless we find Kirkin.
收到 好好享受婚礼吧
Copy that. Enjoy the wedding.
让我猜猜
So let me guess,
Kirkin不在那里
Kirkin wasn't there.
这下你想干什么
What do you want to do now?
啥都不干
Absolutely nothing.
啥都不干
Here's to doing nothing.
为这幸福的一对干杯
To the happy couple.
Kensi Deeks
And Kensi and Deeks.
这是敬酒
It's a toast.
Eric 这是敬酒 你要喝
Eric, it's a toast. You have to drink.
你 你认识那些人吗
Do you... do you know those guys?
不认识
I do not.
假装自♥拍♥时间
Fake selfie time?
是 我会这么说
Yeah. I'll say.
啊
Ah!
这应该够了
That should do it.
我要把这些送到行动中心 让他们做个面部识别
I'm gonna send these to Ops. Run 'em through facial rec.
希望他们只是远方的表亲
Hopefully, they're just some sketchy second cousins.
好
Yeah.
额 先生们 你们是新娘还是新郎的朋友
Uh, gentlemen, friends of the bride or groom?
我们在找人
We're just looking for someone.
额 好 告诉我 他们的名字 我可以帮助你们
Uh, great. Tell me their name and I can help you.
我编了宾客名单 所以
I did the guest list, so...
好的
'Kay.
嘿
Yeah. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
完美 一切都很不错
Perfect. Everything's gonna be beautiful.
一切准备就绪
And everything is all set.
- 太棒了 - 真的吗
- Great. - Really?
你打算婚礼现场也开着响声吗
You gonna leave that on for the ceremony, too, huh?
- 你好 - 不能带走这个人
- Hello? - Can't take this guy...
有几个人刚刚到这里
So, several men just arrived,
有一个人面部识别
one of which facial rec identified
和Kirkin有关系
as a known associate of Kirkin.
我觉得他们在找他
And I think they're looking for him.
为什么他们觉得他会在这
Why would they think he's here?
我的天
Oh, God.
也许因为他就是
Maybe because he is.
好吧 你得尽量
All right. You need to get him
让他远离所有人
as far away from everybody as you can.
迅速又安静
Quickly and quietly.
好 这就去办
Yep. I'm on it.
一切都还好吗
Everything good?
好 呃 DJ 呃
Yeah. The, uh, DJ just, uh,
需要一些额外的人手来安排事情
needs a couple of extra hands for setting up things.
安排事情 我们都准备开始了
Setting up? We're about to start.
我们会很快的
We'll be fast.
好 深呼吸 放松 还记得吗
Yeah, just breathe. Relax. Remember?
是 是 是 这 这
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, this-this--
那 那可以吗
That was-- that was okay?
Kirkin在这里
Kirkin's here.
- 你在搞笑吗 - 没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
而且还有人跟着他
And he's got company with him.
如果你想活下去就跟我来
Come with me if you want to live.
啊 Arnold Schwarzenegger 终结者
Ah, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Terminator.
我想起一句话 如果你的男人对香槟说不
I've got one. "If your man say no to champagne,
他对生活说不
he-he say no to life."
我认真的 得走了
I'm serious. We have to go,
现在
now.
好主意
Splendid idea.
- 你先走 - 快点 快点
- After you. - Let's go. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
那 呃 先生们 呃
So, um, gentlemen, uh,
想知道你能不能告诉我你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
just wondering if you could just give me your name and number
然后当你朋友来的时候我可以打电♥话♥给你
and then I can call you when your friend shows.
这怎么样 不行吗
How 'bout that? No?
你有笔吗 也许
Do you guys have a pen? Maybe a...
Eric
Eric.
- 嘿 - 你还好吗
- Hey. - You okay?
呃 他把枪掏出来了
Uh... He pulled a gun,
我把他缴械了
and I disarmed him.
他武器在哪
Where's his weapon?
呃
Uh...
- 呼叫支援 - 好
- Call for backup. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
我就坐下一会儿
I'm gonna just sit down for a second.
请进
Come in!
嗨 对不起 你能 同志们 咋了
Hi. Sorry. You can just-- Guys, what's going on?
Kensi把捧花忘在婚车里了
Kensi left her bouquet in the limo.
呆在那儿 新娘看到你会不好
Stay in there. It's bad luck for the bride to see you.
啥
What?
- 你走这边 - 那你呢
- You're going this way. -Uh, what about you?
别管我了 我可是专职做这个的 现在 走
Don't worry about me. I do this for a living. Now, go.
出门
Go out the door!
不好意思了
I'm sorry.
这好像过分了些
That seemed rather excessive.
但今天我朋友们结婚 所以
But my friends are getting married today, so...
哈罗
Hello.
呃
Mmm!
怎么你们每个都适合这种颜色呢
How is it that color works on every one of you?
真不可思议
It's uncanny.
- 这样好吗 在中间吗 - 嗯
- Is it good? Is it centered? - Mm.
- 哇 真漂亮 你知道
- Yeah, it's beautiful. You know? - Okay.
那裙子穿在你身上真是迷人
Oh, that cut is absolutely ravishing on you.
哦 你值得拥有 美女
Oh, you're owning this, girl.
你来这里干嘛
Uh, what are you doing here?
这是谁
Who is this?
- 这是 是我的花商 - 噢
- Uh, this is-is my florist. - Oh.
您等我一会儿吗 妈 求您了
Could you give us a second, Mom, please?
- 好 - 非常感谢
- Sure. - Thank you so much.
Kirkin Kirkin 这可是我结婚的大日子
Kirkin, Kirkin, this is my wedding day.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来恭喜你的大日子
I came to share in your special day,
但我恐怕得在我的前雇员们杀我之前
but I'm afraid I must depart rather abruptly
必须不辞而别了
before some former employees kill me.
你要干
What are you...
别伤害他
Never hurt him.
哇 Kirkin 天哪
Whoa! Kirkin! Oh, my gosh.
噢
Oh. Ooh.
时间到了?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表