她
She?
或者他
Or he.
我看那里只有几条毯子
I only saw a couple blankets in there.
好吧 我们后面的工具箱里有些毛毯
Well, we got some thermal blankets in the kit
如果你想 你想把这些给她的话
in the back if you want to, you want to leave 'em for her.
是的 我是说
Yeah, I mean...
你说的对 我们不能在这儿待一天
you're right, we can't stay here all day.
所以 你可以让行动组的人派一队人过来监视
So, why don't you call Ops and get a surveillance team
我去放毯子
and I'll go drop off the blankets.
Kens
Kens.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 从这儿离开 - 嘿 对不起
- Get away from there. - Hey, I'm sorry.
我只是想在这儿留几条毯子给你
I'm just leaving some blankets in there for you.
- 他是谁 - 没事 呃 他是我的搭档
- Who's he? - It's okay, uh, he's my partner.
我们 我们是联邦探员 我 不不不
We're, we're federal agents, and I-- n-no, no, no.
你没有惹麻烦 你没有惹麻烦
You're not in trouble. You're not in trouble.
我能只是想知道你昨晚是不是在这里
We just want to know if you were here last night.
你没有惹麻烦 你没有惹麻烦
You're not in trouble. You're not in trouble.
我能只是想知道你昨晚是不是在这里
We just want to know if you were here last night.
我不用非得告诉你吧
I don't have to talk to you.
对 你不用
No, you don't.
但我真心希望你能告诉我
But I'm really hoping you will.
我叫Kensi
I'm Kensi.
他叫Deeks
This is Deeks.
真是奇怪的名字
Those are weird names.
那你叫什么
Well, what's your name?
我不用告诉你们我的名字吧
I don't have to tell you my name.
但我的名字不奇怪
It's not weird, though.
是个好名字
It's a good name.
没事 你可以不告诉我们你的名字
It's okay, you don't have to tell us your name, then.
那你至少告诉我们你昨晚是不是在这里吧
Can you at least tell us if you were here last night?
那儿着火了 有辆SUV被烧了
There was a fire and that SUV burned.
有人杀害了两个我们的同事
Whoever did that killed two colleagues of ours.
所以我很想知道你看到了什么
So I was really hoping that you saw something.
他们开另一辆车走了
They drove off in a different car.
这是车牌号♥
That's the plate.
你有车牌号♥
You got the plate?
她有车牌号♥
She got the plate.
太棒了
Nice work.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call it in.
这个社区有很多我这样的人住在这里
There's a lot of us living in this neighborhood.
我们互相照顾
We look out for each other.
如果看到可疑人员
When we see something suspicious,
我们会告诉彼此
we spread the word.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你还有毛毯吗
Y-You got any more of them blankets?
可以给别人
For the others?
当然
Absolutely.
你们发现了什么
What'd you find?
我们分♥析♥了外汇兑换店的账本
So we've analyzed the accounts from the currency exchange.
Bana Azim说的是真的
It turns out, Bana Azim was telling the truth--
Jalal在做假账
Jalal was cooking the books.
他拿走了多少钱
How much did he take?
资助一场对依阿华号♥的袭击绰绰有余了
More than enough to fund the Iowa attack,
还有富余能干另一票大的
with enough left over for another big operation.
嘿 我找到了Kensi和Deeks发给我们的车牌号♥
Hey. I got a hit on the plate that Kensi and Deeks sent us.
这是附近城区的监控系统
This is from a nearby security system downtown,
昨晚十点半的画面
10:30 last night.
把地址发到我们和Kensi还有Deeks的手♥机♥上了
Send the address to our phones and to Kensi and Deeks.
- 马上照办 - 嗯
- You got it. - Mm-hmm.
听我命令
On my mark.
Ross 在我们知道里面的情况以前 我们不该进去
Ross, we shouldn't go in until we have eyes inside.
我不想被他们察觉 Hanna探员
I don't want to tip them off, Agent Hanna.
我们现在就得进去
We're going in now.
好 好 好 好 走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, go.
- FBI - 联邦探员
- FBI! - Federal agents!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
该死
Damn.
这家伙不可能单枪匹马干掉Yim和Nelson
There's no way this guy took out Yim and Nelson himself.
你们的人没事吧
Your man okay?
有防弹衣 他没事
Vest took the round; he's fine.
好了 我知道我♥操♥之过急了
All right, look, I jumped the gun.
我被气昏头了 下不为例
I let my anger make the call, it's not gonna happen again.
噢 各位
Oh, guys.
我发现了点东西
I think I got something here.
这里能装很多攻击性武器
You could pack a lot of assault weapons in these.
马什里克军要搞大规模枪击
Mashriq Army may be planning a mass shooting.
我们目前没有发现
So we don't have any footage of them
他们进出的监控录像
leaving the way they came in.
他们可能坐另一辆车走了
They may have gone out of the side, used another vehicle.
- 发现什么了吗 - 没有 看起来
- You find anything? - No, it looks like
他把抓来的人留在这儿
the guy he took down was left here
- 收拾残局了 - 他做得不错
- to clean things up. - He did a good job.
确实
Yeah.
好了 各位 咱们撤
All right, people. Let's move out.
嘿 呃 Ross说今早驶离这一带的车辆
Hey, so, uh, Ross said they had leads
有线索了
on vehicles leaving the area this morning.
咱们能帮着他们追踪一下
We could help track 'em down.
不用 他们有人手能办
No, they got the manpower to do it.
把这些磁盘带回去 给Eric
Take these drives back to Eric,
看他能挖出什么来
see if he can get anything off 'em.
没问题 那你们呢
All right, what about you guys?
我想去查一下那辆货车
I want to check out that van.
- 确保万无一失 - 得尽快
- Make sure we didn't miss anything. - Need to move fast.
如果这辆车被开走了
If this cell is on the move,
那袭击随时可能发生
an attack could come at any moment.
出发
Let's roll.
哇哦 发现他了
Ooh, got him.
Lethabo Kahn
Lethabo Kahn.
前南非特种部队队员
Former South African Special Forces.
南非的吗
South African?
他和马什里克军有什么关系呢
What's he doing with the Mashriq Army?
嗯 根据他的服役记录
Well, according to his service documents,
他应该是
it looks like he was...
在2009年因违反军令 被勒令退伍
discharged in 2009 for insubordination.
嗯 奇怪了
Hmm, that's strange.
查不到他的入境记录
There's no record of him entering the country.
我觉得他可能是也门或者埃及人
I thought he might be Yemeni or Egyptian.
马什里克军不招募其他地区的人
The Mashriq Army doesn't take in outsiders.
所有人都必须是土生土长的马什里克人
They have to be pure, from the Mashriq region.
好吧
Okay.
我继续查Kahn在南非退役之后的行踪
I'm gonna keep looking into Kahn's history... after South Africa.
没准咱就能把线索拼起来了
Maybe we can make this puzzle piece fit.
这些都是瓦片地图的一部分(将地图按缩放级别或者比例尺
切成若干正方形栅格图片 切片后的栅格图片被称为瓦片)
They're tile coordinates.
- 什么意思 - 好了
- What does that mean? - All right.
不过 这个磁盘上所有的文件
Unfortunately, all the files on this drive
都被损坏了 好在他们在电脑里打开过这些文件
have been corrupted, but because it was used inside a laptop,
所以还保留着所有网络记录
it kept a record of all Internet activity.
API 应用程序编程接口
最新的浏览记录用了地图API
Now, the last page view used a map API,
我可以 根据这些推断出瓦片的内容
so I can... extrapolate the tile coordinates...
嗯哼
Uh-huh?
- 我现在就做 - 好
- I'll do that now. - Yeah.
- 是的是的 谢谢 - 好 是的
- You should-- Thank you. - Okay. Yeah.
他们看过市中心的这一片区域
They were looking at this intersection downtown.
好 马什里克军选择军事目标
Okay, so, the Mashriq Army chooses military targets.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表