Okay, well, I've never seen it, and, no,
然后箱子里的珠宝也没有那么名贵
it's nothing like that.
Veronica说都是家里
Veronica said that it was all family heirlooms
传下来的传家宝 可能分文不值 - 喔
and probably worthless. - Wow.
如果真是这样
Well, if that's the case,
那些劫匪知道了岂不会气死咯
Th robbers are gonna be pretty upset when they learn that.
- 说的是啊 - 我们的推断肯定哪里有问题
- Yeah, no kidding. - Something's not adding up.
是啊
- Huh. - Agreed.
Nell 要不你和Eric
Nell, why don't you and Eric
去查查Veronica Stephens的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
look into Veronica Stephens' consulting company?
看看他们的交易
Want to see if everything they're doing
是不是都是光明正大的 - 好的
is actually above board. - You got it.
这个估计能帮上点忙
This may help.
- 这啥 - 恐吓信
- What's this about? - Hate mail.
乖乖
God.
我看到这个只会想
I mean, when I look at this stuff, all I can think of is:
这些人真是吃饱了撑的没事儿干吧
how do people have the time?
这么闲吗
What a waste.
好 这里是
Okay, here's the record of
每个曾经接触过他们保险箱的人的记录表
everyone who's accessed their security deposit box.
如果你们需要
And if you need
更前的记录 我有所有纪录在库存里
to go back further than this, I have all the prior books in storage.
谢谢 这帮了大忙
Thank you. That's very helpful.
好的 这里
All right, there--
Veronica Stephens 两个礼拜前
Veronica Stephens, two weeks ago.
好了 看起来
Okay, so it looks like
Veronica Stephens几个礼拜前
Veronica Stephens came in a couple weeks ago
过来打开过她的保险箱对吧
to access her security deposit box.
差不多是这样的
Sounds about right.
你知道当时是谁协助她的吗
Do you know who helped her that day?
我们就是想看看是不是因为当时发生了什么
We're just trying to figure out if something happened then
而导致今早的事情
that could explain what happened this morning.
等下 Kens
Hold on, Kens.
她在那次的一个礼拜前也来过
She came in a week prior to that.
还有这里 这是什么时间
And there-- what is that?
- 那次的两个礼拜前 - 有意思了
Two weeks before that. Interesting.
我不觉得这有什么
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
Veronica经常来这里的
Veronica's in here all the time.
来这里干什么 存支票还是
To do what, deposit checks or...?
不 来这里看她的保险箱
No, to access her deposit box.
其实我们还是挺想看看以前的保险箱记录的
You know what? Actually, we would love to see those previous log books if possible.
- 能帮我们去拿一下吗 - 这就回来
- Could you grab those? - Be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以说 Veronica Stephens每个月
So, Veronica Stephens is accessing her safety deposit box
都要提取她的保险箱好几次
multiple times a month.
- 其实没事啥可疑的 - 完全没啥可疑的
- Which is fine. - Totally fine.
除非你还另外编故事说
Unless, of course, you're sticking to your story
里面只有一堆
that the only thing in there
不值钱的假珠宝
is fake antique jewelry that just sits there.
啊哦
Ruh-roh.
小伙砸们跟这儿干嘛呢
Hmm. What are you boys doing in here?
工作呗
Just working.
他在躲Rogers
He's hiding from Rogers.
我觉得躲藏这词并不合适
I don't know if "Hiding" Is the word.
应该是躲避
I'd say more like "Avoiding."
哪个都行 我懂
It's cool. I get it.
Rogers对我的椅子产生好感了
Rogers took a liking to my chair,
所以我离开了 在工具室安家
so I bailed and set myself up in the gadget room.
- 你离开了是什么意思 - 你把Beale
- What do you mean you bailed? - You left Beale
一个人留在行动室应对他
alone in Ops with him?
额 有问题吗
Um... yes?
- 要命 - Nell够冷血的
- Damn. - Nell don't play.
你的忠诚呢
Where's your sense of loyalty?
还有个消息
In other news,
我发现了Veronica Stephens
I found some interesting information
咨♥询♥公♥司♥一些有趣的东西
on Veronica Stephens' consulting firm.
快说
Shoot.
貌似CCG有一个很有创意的记账方法
It looks like CCG has a pretty creative approach
我很确定它通过不了审计
to accounting that I'm pretty sure won't hold up to an audit.
有多创意
How creative?
哦 你懂得 要么资产负债表有点儿漏洞啊
Oh, you know, some black holes in the balance sheet here,
要么逃点儿税啊
some tax evasion there.
- 嗯 有点儿意思 - 是金融犯罪这部分有趣
- Hmm. It's interesting. - The financial crimes part
还是误导联邦探员这部分有趣
or the misleading federal agents part?
都不是 事实是
No, the fact that
今天早晨的抢劫可能是因祸得福了
the heist this morning may end up being a blessing in disguise.
你说的对
You're right.
要知道 我们是绝不会调查
I mean, we never would have looked
Veronica Stephens公♥司♥的
into Veronica Stephens' company
要不是因为有人偷了她的保险箱
if someone hadn't stolen her security deposit box.
的确如此
Exactly.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
我觉得太巧合了
I think there are coincidences
也太多巧合了
and then there are... coincidences.
我就是说说
I'm just saying.
所以你的意思是 偷保险箱的人知道
So you're saying, whoever stole the security deposit box knew
联邦探员会介入
federal agents were gonna get involved
想让我们调查她账簿
and wanted us to look into her books?
这个并不是我担心的
But that's not what I'm worried about.
我担心有人玩我们
I'm worried that we might be playing
于股掌中
right into someone's hands.
嗯
Hmm.
我们从头开始
Let's start at the beginning.
这是个开始的好地方
It's a decent place to start.
我们得找出谁今早从银行偷了
We need to figure out who stole Veronica Stephens' security box
Veronica Stephens的保险箱
from the bank this morning.
还有保险箱里有什么
And what was in that box.
为什么有人让我们先查
Why someone wanted us to look
她的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
into her consulting firm in the first place.
Veronica金融犯罪的
And how deep and how far
这滩水有多深
Veronica's financial crimes really go.
太多问题了
That's a lot.
你知道我要说什么
You read my mind.
问题是多 但我们过去
Yes, it is. But we have climbed
解决过更棘手的问题
bigger mountains in the past.
我们有过吗 我真不知道曾有过啊
Have we, though? 'Cause I'm not really sure that we have.
这对我来说太突然了
This is feeling pretty steep to me.
你们懂我说的吗 就像 Meru山那么陡峭
You know what I mean? Like, Meru steep.
你们见过梅鲁山吗 哦 简直不可思议
Have you guys seen Meru? Oh, it's incredible.
所有的一切都那么令人惊奇 然后你意识到
Everything about it's amazing. And then you realize
她曾嫁给另外一个家伙
that she used to be married to the other guy.
- 我的大脑就像 砰 - 梅鲁山
- My mind was like boom! - Meru?
- 登山纪录片吗 - 哦 天呐
- The mountain-climbing documentary? - Oh, boy.
你们又在办案中开小差
You all are taking another break from this case,
就是逼逼这种话题吗
and that's the topic of this hour's tate-a-tate?
不是 你听到的
No. What you overheard,
Rogers 是一个比喻
Rogers, was an analogy.
以冗长的方式 是我喜欢做的方式
In long form, which I tend to do.
我正用形象化
I was using the visualization...
你们工作都做完了吗
Do you guys ever get any work done?
向来都是
All the time.
我们实际上
We're actually
很善于完成工作
pretty good at it.
我们有独特的办案程序
We have a unique process.
容许我问一句
And what, if I may ask,
你独特办案程序里的下一步计划是什么
is the next step in your unique process?
再去会会Veronica Stephens Sam
Going back to see Veronica Stephens. Sam?
这就来
Right behind you.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我会跟去的
I think I'll tag along.
- 啊 - 不行
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表