马什里克军一直以来只攻击现役运行中的军事设施目标
The Mashriq Army has only ever attacked live military targets.
我是说 我们从来没有考虑过他们攻击
I mean, we never even considered
一艘用作博物馆的军舰的可能
the possibility they might go after a museum vessel.
- 糟糕 - 当心
- Terrible... - Watch out!
嘿 你还好么
Hey, are you okay?
Nelson
Nelson!
- 他是谁 - Abbas Jalal
- Who is he? - Abbas Jalal.
Wasim Ghulam在很多场合都和他见过面
Wasim Ghulam has met with him on multiple occasions,
总是在不同的地点
always in a different place.
我觉得我忽略了什么
I guess I missed something.
这也是为什么我觉得我们需要请别人来帮忙
That's why I think we should bring in somebody else.
我在研究马什里克军的时候她的名字出现了
Her name came up while I was researching the Mashriq Army.
特别探员Fatima Namazi
Special Agent Fatima Namazi.
如果马什里克军认为值得冒险
If the Mashriq Army thought it was worth the risk
救Jalal 那他一定很重要 是吧
to free Jalal, he must be important, huh?
如果他们要救Jalal
If they took Jalal,
肯定是因为他们要从他身上得到什么
it's because they need him for something.
另一场袭击
Another attack.
我看见Jalal了
I got eyes on Jalal.
联邦探员 所有人退后
Federal agents! Everyone stay back!
伸出手来 Jalal
Show us your hands, Jalal.
你们得看看这个
You need to see this.
我一直在监视马什里克军的在线活动
I've been monitoring the Mashriq Army's online presence.
他们刚刚发布了这个
They just posted this.
你们刚刚感受了到马什里克军的愤怒
You have just felt the wrath of the Mashriq Army.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
又发现两个出口安有炸♥弹♥
We got two more exits wired with explosives.
他们在检查最后一个出口
They're checking the last one right now,
很有可能也是一样
but it's probably the same thing.
我认为你们短时间内是出不来了
I don't think you're getting out of there any time soon.
哪里肯定还有个出口
There's got to be an exit somewhere.
- Elias 我们还是回去吧 - 不可能
- Elias, we should just go back. - No way.
让我思考一下
Just let me think.
请大家在大厅集♥合♥
Please gather in the lobby.
警方指示我们
The police have directed us to not open
不要打开任何一个出口
any of the exit doors.
请立刻到剧院大厅集♥合♥
Move to the theater lobby immediately.
你听到了吧 快 我们走
You heard them. Come on, let's go.
Eddie 我们本来就不应该来看电影而是在学校的
Eddie, we shouldn't be at the movies-- we're supposed to be at school.
如果妈妈发现我们逃课 我们就死定了
Mom's gonna kill us if she found out we ditched.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
嘿 我看到了出口标志
Hey! I see an exit sign.
想拿什么就快点拿吧 小屁孩们
Get what you can, boys.
今天都免费啊
It's all free today.
给我报告一下情况
Give me a sitrep.
第三个炸♥弹♥刚刚在后台的出口处被引爆
Third bomb just went off at the backstage exit.
Callen和Sam还在里面吗
Callen and Sam still in there?
Sam在大厅里帮助伤员
Sam's in the lobby helping the wounded.
Callen刚刚离开去查看第三个炸♥弹♥
Callen just left to get eyes on that third bomb.
这整个剧场可能都安装有炸♥弹♥
This whole theater could be wired to explode.
有可能 但我们唯一肯定的是
Well, that's a possibility, but the only thing we know for sure
出口会造成伤亡
is that the exits are where people are dying,
所以现在每个人都必须待在里面
so everyone's got to stay inside for now,
- 包括Callen和Sam - 明白
- including Callen and Sam. - Done.
Nell 告诉我情况
Nell, talk to me.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之后
No one has entered or exited backstage
没有人从后台进出过
since the bomb went off.
明白了
Got it.
等等 我听到了些什么
Hold on. I think I hear something.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
救救我们 求你了
Help us! Please!
嘿
Hey.
你那边怎么样
How you doing there?
我还要
I'm okay.
我这就把你救出来 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我叫Callen 你能告诉我你叫什么吗
My name's Callen. Can you tell me your name?
我叫Eddie
I'm Eddie.
你叫Eddie呀 Eddie 你几岁啦
You're Eddie? How old are you, Eddie?
- 九岁 - 九岁了是吧
- Nine. - You're nine, huh?
Eddie 还有人跟你一起吗
Eddie, you got anybody in there with you?
我哥哥Elias 但是我叫不醒他
My brother Elias. I can't wake him up, though.
- 快帮帮我们 求你了 - 好的
- Just help us, please! - Okay.
我告诉你接下来怎么办
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我会把你救出来 稍等一下 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of there. Just wait one second, okay?
你要坚持住
You just hold tight.
Sam 爆♥炸♥地点已经安全了
Sam, bomb site's clear,
但我发现了几个被困在残骸里的孩子
but I got a couple kids trapped under some debris.
需要我来帮你吗
You need me to come to you?
不用了 你待在那里照顾伤员
No, I'm good. Stay out there with the wounded.
收到
Copy that.
- Sam - 亲爱的 怎么了
- Sam. - Baby, what's wrong?
我不能呼吸
I can't breathe.
听我说 你退后
Listen-- stand back.
不要动
Don't move.
Dan
Dan...
你左边的锁骨移位了
your left collarbone is dislocated.
压住了你的气管
It's blocking your windpipe.
天呐 他还会好起来吗
Oh, my God. Will he be okay?
如果我把他的锁骨归位 他会好起来的
He will be if I can pull it in place.
好的
All right.
听我说 Dan
Okay, now, Dan,
我们已经一起经历了这么多
we've come this far together,
我不能对你说谎
I'm not gonna start lying to you now.
这会很疼的
This is gonna hurt.
但是这是唯一的方法 好吗
But it's the only way. Okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好了 再有一下 再一下
Okay, one more, one more.
好的
Okay.
坚持住
Hang in there.
好 把衣服给我 把你的衣服给我
Okay. Give me the shirt. Give me your shirt.
放好位置 按住那个位置 按住
Get it in place. Hold that in place. Hold that in place.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
谢谢 太感谢你了
Thank you! Thank you so much!
- 谢谢 - 我们得做好移♥动♥他的准备
- Thank you! - We need to prep him to move.
我们必须送他去医院 Morales
We got to get him to the hospital. Morales!
- 是 - 来帮个小忙
- Yes? - A little help.
是 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
- 我们就用这个当作背板 - 好的
- We're gonna use this as a backboard. - Okay.
- 准备好了嘛 - 嗯
- All right? - Uh-huh.
- 好的 抓住他的脚 他的脚 - 好的
- Okay, grab his feet. Grab his feet. - All right.
数到三我们一起抬他 好吗
We'll lift on the count of three. Okay?
- 明白 - 好的
- Got it. - All right.
一 二 三 起
One, two, three, come on.
好了 Eddie
Okay, Eddie,
你知道怎么匍匐前进吗
you know how to do an army crawl?
知道 我们体操课上学过
Yeah. We do it at gymnastics class.
好的 真是好消息
Well, that's good to hear.
因为如果要救你哥哥出来的话我需要更多一些空间
'Cause I need a little room in there to get your brother out,
我希望你按我说的做
and this is what I need you to do.
我希望你趴下 向我这边匍匐前进 好吗
I want you to get down and army crawl towards me. Okay?
- 你觉得你能做到吗 - 能
- You think you can do that? - Yeah.
我们来试一下 好吗
Let's give that a try, all right?
你就一直朝着我这儿看 我们尝试一下
You just look right at me, and let's give it a try.
我可以的 但是你会救Elias的 对吗
I can do it, but you're gonna help Elias, right?
我当然会救Elias
Of course I'm gonna help Elias.
但是我希望你能先帮我这个忙 好吗
But I need you to help me first. Okay?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表