有 有 讲过一会儿
Yeah. Yeah, for a little while.
我们在那儿一直和人聊天
We talk to people in there all the time.
他们都很友好
They're friendly in there.
好的 那你们记不记得
Okay, well, you... do you remember
和他谈话的内容 详细点儿的
a conversation with him, specifically?
很短的谈话 谈到过运动
Small talk. Sports.
他问了Garza的工作
He asked about Garza's job.
大多数人不会对废物处理那么感兴趣
Most people aren't that interested in waste management.
唔
Hmm.
等一下
Hold that thought.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
所以这个人坐在Garza和Hawkins的旁边
So this guy sits with Garza and Hawkins,
请他们喝了一顿 给他们下了莨菪碱
buys them a round and slips scopolamine in it.
莨菪碱可以让人很健谈
Scopolamine makes you talkative.
在别人看来 你只是在聊天
To everybody else, you're just having a conversation.
药物几分钟后就会起效
Well, and once it takes effect after a few minutes,
这个人就让Garza说出了
this guy could have been asking Garza to give up
有关废物处理设施的信息
information on the waste management facility.
我们得查一查 这个人为什么要费这么大力气
We need to figure out why someone would
- 知道这些 - 我们要抽签吗
- go to all that trouble. - Should we draw straws?
看看谁去废物处理厂
See who goes to waste management,
因为我知道那儿肯定闻着巨香
'cause I bet it smells like pine needles and cinnamon.
- 我们去吧 - 哦我们真去
- We'll go. - Oh, we will?
那你们去问Garza
Well, ask Garza to tell you everything
问他能够跟那个人说的所有信息
he could have told this guy about his job,
包括怎么能避开安检
including how to bypass security.
好哒 Kens 我们继续开工
All right. Kens, we're getting back in there.
你知道现在该什么了吗 快速限时问答环节 你先来
You know what's up? Lighting round. You go first.
你醒啦
There she is.
我记得我跟你说不要再来找我了
I thought I told you to stay away.
但你没说不让我来医院啊
Well, you didn't say anything about hospitals.
看起来你的新邻居是暴徒啊
Looks like your new neighbors are bullies.
是啊
Yeah.
不要担心 我已经收拾他们了
Don't worry, I took care of them.
只是没有我想象的结果那么好
Maybe not as well as I could have, but...
要喝些水吗
Want some water?
我保证过我不对你的胳膊
And I promise not to make any Bionic Woman jokes
开无敌女金刚的玩笑了 介于那两个护士已经开过了
about your arm, considering two of the nurses already did.
多谢了
Mm. Appreciate that.
Callen 我
Callen, I...
别 你不用提过去那些事了
No. You don't need to talk about what happened.
你现在唯一的任务就是好好休息
Your only job right now is to get some rest.
这点我可以做到
I can manage that.
那我就好好享受这份安静
And I'm actually gonna enjoy the quiet.
介于 我一直都跟你♥爸♥爸坐在一起
Considering I've been sitting with your father.
听他絮叨什么俄♥国♥两口子
Listening to him chat up some Russian couple.
他现在确实有元旦计划了
He does, in fact, have plans for New Year's Eve now.
是啊 听着是那么回事
Yeah. Sounds about right.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
好
Okay,
这就是奇迹发生的地方
this right here is where the magic happens.
这个系统空间很紧张 你知道么
It's a tight system, you know?
我们每天要处理上百批次废物
We process hundreds of shipments a day. If we didn't
如果我么没能把他们紧凑的安排好
schedule everything in a tight way,
- 就会一团糟 - 我明白
it'd just be chaos. I believe it.
Ernie Garza跟你的职务一样
Ernie Garza has the same job as you.
你知道什么人会跟他作对吗
You know why anyone would approach him?
不清楚 我
No, I'm...
他是个不错的人
He's a pretty good dude, you know?
经常提起游戏Madden 但
Talks about Madden a lot, but...
怎么了 发生什么不好的事了吗
What's this about? Did-did something happen?
你们处理什么会被人做成武器的
Do you guys process any hazardous waste
有害物废弃物吗
that could be weaponized?
不不 我们不处理那样子的东西
No, man, n-nothing like that.
我们处理平常家里会产生的垃圾
I mean, we-we process standard household stuff, you know?
用过的颜料啊 油啊 过期药品啊
Used paint, oil, uh, expired medicines.
过期药品
Expired medicines?
你的意思是 药店医院没用过的药片
You mean, like, unused pills from pharmacies and hospitals?
是啊 从哪儿来的都有
Yeah, they come in from all over.
我们一礼拜处理三卡车
We process about three loads a week.
我们一会儿就要烧一车
You know? We're gonna burn one later today.
告诉我几点
Tell me when.
货物是早上十点进来的
shipment came in at 10:00 a.M.,
我们会在半小时后焚毁他们
we're incinerating it in half an hour.
卸货站的最远端有摄像头吗
Is the far side of the dock visible with cameras?
当然有了
Yeah, of course it is.
我的意思是 我比较肯定
I mean, I'm-I'm pretty sure.
你们可以在这里等着
You guys want to hang out here,
- 我去看看确认一下 - 不不用了 带我们去看看卸货站吧
- I can go check. - No, no, no. Show us the dock.
好
Okay.
那批货就在这儿呢
Yeah, just right over here.
这特么
What the...
有人偷了一整车药品
Someone got away with a truck full of meds
没准打算卖♥♥出去
that could be sold again out on the street.
在严谨的系统也会出差错
Even a tight system can have cracks.
- 你在这儿呢啊 - 是啊
- There you are. - Yeah.
- 我在躲Rogers -
- I'm watching out for Rogers. - Hmm.
我可不想让他再问我们
I don't want him asking us for any more
节日建议了 我可受不了了
"Seasonal recommendations" I can't take it.
哦 我懂你
Ooh, I hear you.
那你查到什么了吗
All right, anything on the facility?
查到了 安保系统有缺陷
Uh, yeah. A weakness in the security system.
有人载着一车药物
Someone drove a truck in, loaded it with drugs
开进来 等到被焚毁
waiting to be incinerated,
- 又开走了 - 嗯
- and drove off. - Okay.
视频呢
So where's the footage?
Sam说废弃物销毁公♥司♥说
Well, Sam says the waste management company's
他们安保出问题了
claiming security malfunction.
他们说如果我们没有搜查令
They're not handing over any footage of the loading docks
- 他们不会给我们任何装卸货区的视频 - 那好啊 那我们就去搞一个啊
- without a warrant. - All right, so we get one.
- 是啊 - Rogers肯定喜欢
- Yeah. - Rogers will like that.
你还能知道他喜欢啥
You can tell what he likes?
哦 这不是我们要找的酒吧那个人嘛
Ooh, there's our guy from the bar.
来看看 Maze Cooper
All right. Maze Cooper.
很多年前判过些轻罪
Years ago he had some low-level misdemeanors.
DEA观察对象表里有他的名字
His name pops up on a DEA watch list
说他曾假装医生去购买♥♥处方药
for doctors shopping to get prescription meds.
人脸识别在社交网络上的这个
And facial rec puts Maze in the background
派对里发现了他
of some party photos on social media.
你是说Joe Jirani的社交账号♥吗
You mean Joe Jirani's social media feed?
来我们看看 这个人应该是一个房♥产大亨
Okay, this guy is supposedly a real estate mogul,
但看起来他有很多的业余时间
but it looks like he's got tons of downtime
发他的越野车照片
to post pics of his, uh, off-road vehicles,
和他的 天
his... wow,
好些个女性朋友
several lady friends, and, uh,
一只非常有节日气氛的波斯猫
an extremely festive Persian cat.
哦 好的 看这个
Oh. Okay, get this.
Jirani似乎也是
So, it looks like Jirani is also
一个能设法规避法律的
a known drug dealer who has somehow
知名药商
managed to evade the law.
好的 查查固定资产记录
All right, pulling up real estate records.
嗯 Jirani在阿瓜杜尔塞有一个大庄园
Huh. Jirani owns a massive ranch in Agua Dulce.
嗯 地方大得能停下他所有的越野车了
Mm. There's a lot of room for his off-road vehicles.
更别说一辆装满药物的卡车了
Not to mention a truck full of pharmaceuticals.
- 没错 - 我通知他们
- Yep. - I'll alert the team.
*We wish you a merry Christmas*
*We wish you*
*A merry Christmas*
*We wish you a merry...*
Kensi和Deeks
Kensi and Deeks,
去找药物
get a visual on the pharmaceuticals,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表