宣扬种族灭绝 但我们不能
that advocate genocide, but we don't toss
置宪法与道德于不顾
the Constitution and our morality out the window.
不 上次 巴顿计划差点儿就成功了
No. Last time, the Patton Project almost accomplished it.
他们可不是弱鸡
They are not a powerless group.
那我们得问问自己
Then we have to ask ourselves...
我们要做这件事吗
are we people who do this?
我们不做 他们就会找其他人来做
We back away, they'll find someone else.
也许这么做是对的
Well, then, maybe it's the right thing to do.
我 我们是最终做决定的人吗
And-and we're the ones to determine that?
我就是想提醒大家
I mean, just to remind you all,
我们不是法律的制定者 我们只是执行者
w-we don't make the laws, we enforce them.
剧情这么发展下去 我们就变成了法官 陪审团
And as this plays out, we are becoming the judge, the jury...
还是刽子手
And executioner.
我要跟Ochoa谈谈
I need to speak to Ochoa.
副主任
Deputy Director.
- 你健身结束了吗 - 是的
- You getting a workout in? - Yeah, all done.
准备走了 进展如何
Heading out. What's going on?
如果我们要继续这次行动的话
I need some information if we're gonna
我想要知道一些信息
continue with this operation.
我手上的信息也不多
I don't have much.
我认为Shaked组织的这次行动 长话短说
I believe that Shaked's op, simply put,
就是找到Patton计划的成员并处决他们
is to find members of the Patton Project and have them executed.
是这样的吗
Is that what this is?
我们私下里说
Off the record?
对
Yeah.
你身上有录音装置吗
Do you have a recording device on your person,
或者你知道这次对话会被录音吗
or are you aware of this conversation being recording?
你想到哪里去了
That's where this is going?
我是从华盛顿来的
I'm from Washington.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
我不是想给任何人下套
I'm not trying to trap anyone,
我只是想弄明白我们团队的角色
I'm trying to understand my team's involvement.
好的
Okay.
你对于形势的判断是准确的
You have an accurate assessment of the situation.
所以你本来就知道事情真♥相♥
So you knew what this was?
拐弯抹角地知道了
Obliquely.
像这样的事情 除非他们万不得已
Things like this aren't exactly spelled out
是不可能直接说出来的
unless they absolutely have to be.
我们是去墨西哥救一个孩子的
We went to Mexico to save a child.
这完全不是一♥码♥事
This is completely different.
这 这是 是合同杀人
This-this is... this is contract killing.
或许这就是
Maybe it's the price
从墨西哥事件中脱身的代价
of having gotten out of the consequences of Mexico.
不
No.
我们从来没有跟任何人做过这种交易
We never made that deal with anybody.
或许Hetty做过 或者Kilbride 你想想吧
Maybe Hetty did, or Kilbride. I mean, think about it.
你们是一支优秀的
You've got a good team
愿意在灰色地带游走的队伍
who's willing to operate in the gray zone.
这不是灰色地带 根本就是黑色的
This isn't gray. This is black.
不管怎样 他们可以就地解散你的小队 或者
Either way, they can shut you down or...
或者他们就这样利用我们
Or they can use us.
正是如此
Exactly.
晚安
Have a good night.
哦还有 Callen探员
Oh, and, uh, Agent Callen,
你要明白
you realize this is something
这不是你能说不的事儿
you might not be able to say no to.
所以还是努力想想要怎么玩这场游戏
So think long and hard about how you want to play it.
我们还要干多久这活儿啊
How many days are we gonna do this?
至少等到Turk晒出古铜色皮肤
At least until Turk gets a suntan.
我才不要在外面待这么久
I'm not gonna be out here that long.
我记得我确实救过你们所有人的性命
You remember I did save all of your lives.
你还要再提醒我们多少次
Wow, it is not gonna stop, is it?
尤其是你们这么合伙欺负我的时候
Especially when you gang up on me like that.
我现在内心情感复杂 就像是水里颤颤巍巍的莲叶
You know I'm a quivering lily pad of emotion right now,
如果你们还没发现的话
if you haven't noticed.
怎么 你现在觉得自己很柔弱吗
So what, you're feeling vulnerable?
欺负新人 是吧
Picking on the new guy, huh?
我可能会哭的 继续啊
I may cry. Keep it up.
看那个跑步的人
Check out the jogger.
不 不是我们要找的人
No, not a match.
我们应该考虑做这个赚钱
Hey, we ought to think about doing this for money.
拍点黑白游龙之类的电影
Get a little, uh, White Men Can't Jump type deal.
那就意味着你必须会打球
That would mean you'd have to be able to play.
哦 不好 某人被戳穿了
Oh, snap! Somebody just got called out.
上帝啊 求求你们别说话了
Dear God, please stop talking.
同志们 我看到人了 上校Trevor Lawlord
Guys, I got him. Colonel Trevor Lawford.
在热狗摊边上 穿灰色衬衫
Buttoned-up gray shirt by the hot dog cart.
我们往你那儿走了
We're moving to you.
我也看到他的接头人了
Think I got his contact, too.
红色长袖 灰色裤子
Long sleeve red shirt, gray pants.
我得走了 伙计们
Got to go, fellas.
别呀
Oh, come on.
同志们 他要上摩托车了
Guys, he's about to get on his motorcycle.
快拦住他
Do not let him get on that bike.
快点走 快快快
Get out of here. Go, go, go!
我跟丢他了
I lost him.
看到接头人了
Got the contact.
哦天哪
Whoa, man!
好吧 Kansi 我们被堵住了
All right, Kensi, we're stuck in traffic.
赶紧通缉Lawford
Put out a BOLO out on Lawford
和那辆摩托车
and a description of the motorcycle.
我看到他进了Pacific路和Market路
I got him going into the building
交界处的大楼
on the corner of Pacific and Market.
再过一个街区就到
That's a block up.
对不起
- Sorry. - Whoa, whoa.
我守住后面 我们把这栋楼都守住了
I'll take the back. The building's secure.
他跑不了了
He's not going anywhere.
搜索楼层 我们去屋顶
Clear the floor. We'll take the roof.
往你右边 右边
On your right, your right.
走 走
Go, go.
看到他了
Got him.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
快点
Now!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
你无处可逃了
Nowhere to run.
把手放在你头上
Hands on your head.
我说了 手放在头上
We said hands on your head.
G 发现什么情况了吗
G, anything?
没有
I got nothing.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
我们没事了
We're good.
没有能够让我们被认出的监控录像
No traffic camera footage where we can be identified.
我在洛杉矶警方出现之前
I grabbed the building's security drive
把大楼的监控录像拿走了
before the LAPD showed up.
等等 所以我们就是这样
Wait a minute, so that's how this works--
逃脱了谋杀的罪名 什么事儿都没有了
we get away with murder and we're good?
不 没有人被谋杀
No-Nobody's been murdered.
他从屋顶上跳下去的
He jumped off that roof.
他就自己跳下去了吗
He just ran off the edge?
我知道这听上去很离谱 但这是真的
I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
- 他为什么要这么做 - 我不知道 但确实是真的 Callen
- Why would he do that? - I don't know, but it's the truth, Callen.
你跟他是一伙儿的吗
Are you working with him?
你是在质问我有没有把那个人从屋顶扔下去吗
Are you asking me if I threw that man off the roof?
如果她没这么问 我来问
Well, if she's not, I am.
为什么Shaked要先去找你
Why did Shaked go to you first?
或许就是你们
Maybe you guys are the ones
把我们推进火坑的
who suggested us for this op.
你知道吗 没关系 我们不干了
You know something? It doesn't matter. We're done.
你们另寻高明
Find yourself another team.
我们刚刚锁定目标 你们就甩手不干了
We just located our target and you're backing out?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表