查出Robbins在洛杉矶待过很多年之后
when they realized that Robbins
就把案子移交给咱们了
spends most of the year in Los Angeles.
而且他还花费大量的时间 金钱 在娇小的金发妓♥女♥上
And most of his time and money on petite, blonde prostitutes.
这一点让我们找到了Tiffany Williams
And that brings us to Tiffany Williams.
那时候 他是她最忠诚的主顾之一
Back in the day, he was one of her most loyal johns.
忠诚的意思是 他对她不能自拔
And by loyal, I mean he was completely obsessed with her.
所以NCIS让她帮助我们接近他
So NCIS recruited her to help us get to him.
而且成功了
And it worked.
我们追踪了他6个月
We've been tracking him for six months,
掌握了确凿证据
building a very solid case
一直到Tiffany因为毒品假案被捕
until Tiffany got arrested for a bogus drug charge.
现在她成了局外人
So now that she's out of the picture...?
我们回到了零点 Tiffany被捕后
We're back to zero. As soon as Tiffany got arrested,
Robbins失踪 案子也搁置下来了
Robbins vanished and the case completely stalled.
是啊
Right.
Sam 你怎么了
Sam? What?
涉毒不一定是假案
Might not be a bogus drug charge.
就那么一说
Just saying.
得了吧 咱别这样行吗
Come on, man. Let's not do this.
没人愿意说 但是
No one wants to talk about it, but
4个月之前 她被捕的时候
four months ago, when she was arrested,
其中一小时内发生的事我们不知道
there was an hour that we don't know about.
我们不知道她在哪 在做什么
We don't know where she was or what she was doing.
那简单 我就
Well, that's easy. I'll just--
你做不到 手♥机♥关机了
No, you can't. Cell phone was turned off.
咱们在交通和治安监控
We couldn't find anything through traffic or security cameras
还有社交媒体上都跟踪不到她
or by stitching together social media.
而且她对这事躲躲闪闪
And she won't give us a straight answer.
嗯 事情就复杂化了 对吧
Well, that complicates things, doesn't it?
对 但是我不信任逮捕她的警员
Yeah, but I don't trust the officers that arrested her.
Whiting没准也不信
Maybe Detective Whiting doesn't either.
我是说 她今早参加了Tiffany的聆讯
I mean, she showed up at Tiffany's hearing this morning.
哇 看来都聚齐了
Wow, that sounds like a party.
唉 我不知道 Deeks
Yeah, I don't know, Deeks.
我想说 Whiting是内务部的
I mean, Whiting is Internal Affairs.
她可能是最好的突破口
She might be our best shot.
好 要是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
对付她可能比咱们预想得还难
then she's in even more trouble than we feared.
呃 他的意思是不是 尽管非常不情愿
Uh, was that code for "He'll do it
- 还是准备去办 - 是的
- even though he doesn't want to"? - Yeah.
基本上是的
Basically, yeah.
哦 这个有意思了
Well, this is festive.
你能不能不总表现得那么强势
Can you stop the tough guy act for, like, a second?
你怎么觉得这是装出来的呢
What makes you think it's an act?
亲爱的 我天生就这样
Baby, I was born this way.
Tiffany Williams被捕前
Before Tiffany Williams was arrested,
为NCIS做卧底
she was working undercover for NCIS.
她在帮忙接近一个
She was helping us get close to someone we believe
盗窃专利技术
stole proprietary technology and sold it
并售卖♥♥给敌对政♥府♥的人
to a hostile foreign government.
你说了 卧底 之后我就没再往耳朵里去
I stopped listening after you said "Undercover."
- 当然了 - 而且 我可不可以问一下
- Of course you did. - And what, may I ask,
Tiffany的卧底身份是什么呢
was Tiffany's super secret persona?
她以妓♥女♥的身份卧底
She was working undercover as a prostitute.
所以 就是实际身份
So, a real stretch.
我的天啊 你这人真是不可理喻
Oh, my God. You are unbelievable.
成熟一点吧 别再信什么童话了
And you need to grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.
听着 缉毒行动不是真的 你知道
Listen, the drug bust wasn't real. You know that.
8盎司可♥卡♥因♥恰恰说明了是真的
Eight ounces of cocaine says otherwise.
不可能 那不值得 她不会这样的
No. It wasn't worth it. She wouldn't go back.
这是我觉得这个案子唯一不寻常的点
That is the only thing that surprises me about this case.
什么
What's that?
没人比你更了解Tiffany
Nobody knows Tiffany better than you.
而且你当时还觉得
And yet you somehow thought it was a good idea
把她送回避之不及的那种生活
to deliver her back to the world
还是个好主意呢 是吧
that she's worked so hard to leave behind?
- 不是 我不觉得 - 你当时就是这么想的
- Wasn't-- it wasn't like that. - Pretty sure it was.
然后诱惑太大
And then temptation got too great
她又堕入其中
and she fell back on bad habits.
我不会和你说新线索的
But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know,
对吧 Deeks
am I, Deeks?
这不公平 Tiffany是无辜的
That's not fair. Tiffany was innocent.
你这是自我催眠
You keep telling yourself that.
她不属于监狱
She doesn't belong in prison.
我帮不了你 Deeks
Can't help you, Deeks.
这人太不道德了
Well, that's a shocker.
抱歉
Sorry,
您二位不是警♥察♥吗
so you two aren't cops?
呃 不同的机构 我们是NCIS的
Uh, different agency. We-We're NCIS.
海军罪案调查处
Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
海军吗
The Navy?
我的天
Oh, geez.
Tiffany又犯什么事了
What did Tiffany do this time?
不是的 我们就过来问您几个问题
It's not like that. We just want to ask you a few questions.
好 您女儿最近几个月有没有
So, has your daughter been acting different
不寻常的表现 有没有交新朋友
over the last few months? Any new friends?
新的聚会场所
New places she's hanging out?
新地方的话我不知道
I don't know if it was anywhere new,
不过她一定又出去鬼混了
but she was definitely hanging out again.
她很久都没这样了
Hadn't done that for a long time.
- 为什么 - 因为
- How so? - Well,
只要Tiffany重新振作
once Tiffany got her act together,
她就会常在家
she became a homebody.
她每天会去幼儿园上班 然后
She'd go to work at the nursery every day, and then it was
她 我
her, me...
每晚看看家居设计节目
...Chip and Jo every night.
那朋友呢
What about friends?
这我确实不知情
No, I can't help you there.
她从没和我提起过其他人
She never told me anything about anyone.
除了
Except...
谁
What?
她的律师
Her lawyer.
显然了 这个朋友
Apparently, this friend of hers
找到这位律师 还给他付钱
found the guy and is even paying for him.
律师好像是来自一家很好的事务所
The lawyer's supposed to be from some fancy firm,
但是直到今天早上 这事情变得一团糟
but you wouldn't know it by how things went down this morning.
抱歉
E-Excuse me.
您好
Hello?
Tiffany有个朋友给她出打官司的钱
One of Tiffany's friends is covering her legal fees.
而且不是Deeks
We know it's not Deeks.
我们知道她其余的人际关系了
We know the rest of her circle.
至少 我们自己认为是
At least, we thought we did.
可能是Phillip Robbins
Could be Phillip Robbins.
咱们顺着钱就能摸着他
We follow the money, we may find him.
我给Eric打电♥话♥
I'll call Eric.
你在这啊
There you are.
嘿
Hey.
你和Whiting警探聊得怎么样
How did it go with Detective Whiting?
我只能说我找她聊了
At least I can say I checked the box.
好遗憾
I'm sorry.
- 咱们一起另想办法 - 我真的感觉
- We'll figure something else out. - I really thought
Tiffany能应付得了 我从来没
that Tiffany could handle this. I-I never...
亲爱的 我知道
Sweetie, I know.
我知道你尽力了
I know you did.
你看 你在这行待得久了
You know, you do this job long enough,
就忘了NCIS为什么会给心理学家留出职位了
you forget there's a reason NCIS has a psychologist on staff.
亲爱的 无论发生什么
Sweetie, whatever happens,
这都不是你的错
this is absolutely not your fault.
别这么说 这事怪我 咱们心知肚明
Don't do that. We both know this is on me.
Deeks 这件事不
Deeks, it is not...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表