- 你要相信我 Amand - 快点儿
- You need to trust me, Amanda. - Do it!
我需要你相信我 Amanda
I need you to trust me, Amanda.
我爸爸说朝任何
My dad said to shoot anyone
追我的人开枪
that came after me.
他说他们可能假装成警♥察♥
He said that they might pretend to be a cop.
他想让你安全
He wanted you to be safe.
能够坚强 好保护自己
To be strong, to protect yourself.
听着 信任是世界上最难赢取的
Look, trust is the hardest thing in the world to earn,
但我请求你相信我 Amanda
but I'm asking you to trust me, Amanda.
我就是想见到
I just want to see
我爸妈
my mom and dad.
还活着
Still breathing.
他突击步♥枪♥的弹匣没了
Mag from his AR is gone.
了解 上前
Got it. Moving.
他还活着
He's still alive.
武器已被解除
His weapon's been cleared.
很难同时把两个杀手做掉
Tough to take two shooters down simultaneously.
放开她 Rodriguez
Let her go, Rodriguez.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
大人物
big man.
你带了一些朋友来 Wallace
You brought some friends, Wallace.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon
放开那个女人 Ignacio
and release the woman, Ignacio.
你为啥觉得你可以命令我 哈
Why would you think you're in a position to give me orders, huh?
Wallace
Wallace.
Wallace 我们抓住他了
Wallace, we got him.
他失败了
He's going down.
别把你的人生放弃了
Don't throw your life away.
Wallace
Wallace.
他们会一直追杀我和我的家人
They're gonna keep on coming after me and my family
除非我写下终结
unless I end this.
我们能保护你和你的家人
We can protect you and your family.
我保证
You have my word.
放下枪
Put it down.
我告诉你放下武器
I told you to drop the weapon.
屈腿后踢
Mule kick!
妈
Mom!
爸
- Dad! - Oh.
Amanda
Amanda.
爸
Dad.
你做得不错 亲爱的
You did good, sweetie.
我想你
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
如果我想做的事就是告诉他们戴头盔
Am I officially old
我算是老了吗
if all I want to do is tell them to wear a helmet?
要是戴着头盔
How do you rock
还怎么表现戴Supreme帽的霸气
a Supreme camp hat with a helmet on?
- 所以 怎么样 - Nell 简直太棒了
- So, how'd it go? - Nell, it was amazing.
- 真的 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
他们要我带领一个团队
They want me to lead a team
致力于家庭监控及安全系统
working on home surveillance and security systems.
但是有顶尖革新元素
But, like, top-notch innovation.
大量投资
Funding up the wazoo.
我能给生活创造的
The things that I could bring to life
可以保护上百万的家庭
could protect millions of families.
我从来没有想过能有这种影响力
I never thought I could have this kind of impact.
哇
- Wow. - Um...
还有一些事情
there is something else.
好吧
Okay.
这会彻底改变我们的生活
And it would drastically change our lives,
我要你有这个准备
and I need you to be okay with it.
好 你也许应该告诉我了
Okay, then you should probably tell me.
- 我们要发财了 - 你什么意思
- We'd be rich. - What do you mean?
暴富
Like, stupid rich.
他们给的意味着
What they're offering means
你能和你妈妈每天都待在一起
that you could be with your mom every day.
你 你没必要非得立马找到工作
Y-You wouldn't have to find a job right away.
不 Eric 我告诉过你
No, Eric. I told you,
我不想我的境况影响你的决定
I don't want my situation impacting your decision.
我不得不扫你的兴 Nell Jones
I hate to break it to you, Nell Jones,
但自从我遇见你
but ever since I met you,
你已经影响了我的每一个决定
you've been influencing every decision I ever made.
如果你想来旧金山
If you want to be in San Francisco,
我想和你待在这儿
I want to be here with you.
好
Okay.
我知道我们没有搞定你的哈利
Look, I know we didn't finish your Harley,
但烤肉我依然接受的
but I'm still down for that carne asada.
Kensi和Deeks在酒吧
Kensi and Deeks have food
有吃的
at their bar?
你最好只点啤酒
You're better off with beers at the bar
然后晚点去Leo的墨西哥夹饼餐车
and Leo's Taco Truck after.
这计划可以
Sounds like a plan.
我得进去了 太 太冷了
I got to get inside. It's... it's cold.
里面等你
See you in there?
好
Yeah.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我在努力前进 兄弟
I'm pushing through, man.
- 是吗 - 是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我早上起来 喝一壶咖啡
I-I get up in the morning, I drink my pot of coffee,
打打拳击袋 举举重
hit the heavy bag, hit the weights,
祈祷坏念头从我脑子里消失一天
and pray those bad thoughts stay out of my brain for another day.
你呢
And you?
举重
Weights.
海洋
Ocean.
我也在对抗着心魔
I fight those demons, too.
对
Yeah.
兄弟 我有话直说了
Look, man, I'm just gonna come out and say it.
我们合作天衣无缝
We work well together.
是
Yeah.
那个邀约还作数
And the offer still stands.
你想要休息 你想有新尝试
You want a break, you want something new,
你想离开洛杉矶
you want to get out of L.A.,
邀约依旧生效
open invitation.
我想我要答应了
I think I might just do that.
但未到时候
But not yet.
还不是离开的时候
It's not time to leave yet.
明白
Got you.
但是时候喝点啤酒了
But it is time to grab some beers.
认同
Yes, it is.
所以我技术到家了
So, I'm solids now?
对 现在你得把球都打进洞
Right. You got to hit them all in,
最后再打进8号♥球
and then the eight ball for the win.
Lance回来了
Oh, Lance is back!
- 兄弟近况如何 - 可好 很高兴见到你
- What's up, dude? - How's it going? Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 小子
- Good to see you, kid. - Hey.
你瞧 Lance
You know, Lance,
我改了锻炼方式
I, uh, changed up my workout.
狠狠操了斜方肌
Hitting the traps pretty hard.
不知你有否留意到
Don't know if you noticed or not.
对 你看着挺好的 Deeks
Yeah, man. You're looking good, Deeks.
- 这赞美我要了 - 挺好
- I'll take it. - Looking good.
通常来说 我会
Uh, you know, usually I would say
首轮我们包了 但这可是募捐活动
that the first round is on us, but because it's a fund-raiser,
我想你们就乖乖把钱交出来吧
I really think you should fork it over.
对 那杯酒我得收一百
Yeah, I need a hundred bones for that beer.
抢钱
That much?
- 给你 - 钱袋啊
- There you go. - Ooh, moneybags.
- 瞧瞧 - 谁抓到墙上那鲨鱼的
- Look at that. - Who caught the shark on the wall over there?
- 这玩意是否合法的 - 那是假货
-Is it even legal to have that thing? - It's fake,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表