这很奇怪 她说这个行动出现了很可怕的错误
It was weird, she indicated something went dreadfully wrong
我们现在也就知道这些了
with the operation, but that's as far as we got.
是 还有 抓Yashnikov的难度比较大
Uh, yeah, also trying to pick up Yashnikov might prove difficult
因为他有外交保护
because he has diplomatic protection,
就是说一旦出错 他就离境了
meaning one misstep, he's out of the country.
Callen先生 Hanna先生
Mr. Callen, Mr. Hanna,
我能去做那个调查
I can take care of that part of the investigation.
为啥我都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
Kens Deeks 出大事了
Kens, Deeks, it's just too big.
我们需要你们立刻过来
We're gonna need you here ASAP.
- 我去安排航♥班♥ - 多谢
- I'll arrange the flight. - Love it.
咱们东半球见
I'll see you on the other side of the world.
我有一个朋友
I have a friend
她能在Yashnikov这件事上帮我们
who can help us with Yashnikov.
她是国务卿身边的海军陆战队联络官
She's the Marine liaison to the Secretary of State.
没错 上校
Yes, Captain,
她现在就在洛杉矶
and she's right here in Los Angeles.
Hetty 能看见你真好
Hetty, it's so good to see you.
好久没见了 我的朋友
It's been way too long, my friend.
所以你还没见到Harm
So you haven't seen Harm?
9年没见了
Not in nine years.
哇哦
Wow.
是的 他放弃了海军执法署在伦敦的
Yeah, he passed up a JAG position
一个职位 然后和我一起来了圣地亚哥
in London and came with me to San Diego.
但是后来 额
But then, uh,
他需要回到前线
he needed to get back in the fight.
我们虽然订婚了
We were engaged,
但是我们过的就是分居的生活
but we were living completely separate lives.
军队里不都是这样 不是吗
It's an old story in the military, isn't it?
是啊 好在 他干得很好
Yeah. Well, he's done great.
他现在是副舰长
He's an XO,
他正努力成为一名舰长
he's on track to getting his own ship,
没准以后能成海军上将呢
maybe even becoming an admiral.
那你呢
And you?
之前有一个到国♥务♥院♥工作的机会
The opportunity to work with the State Department came up.
我不能放弃
I had to take it.
只不过意味着我们的婚约也就到此为止了
Just meant that the pretense of our marriage was over.
- 我很抱歉 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - No.
别这样 我的生活很好
Don't be, my life is good.
只不过有些事情强求不来
Some things just don't work out.
但是未来如何
But the final chapter
谁又能说的准呢
isn't written yet.
噢 我们的客人到了
Oh, our guest is arriving.
那是Yashnikov的情人
That's Yashnikov's mistress.
他们几乎每个下午都来这里吃饭
They eat here almost every afternoon.
我听说 他的 呃 性癖好比较奇特
From what I hear, he's got, um, exotic sexual tastes.
真棒
Wonderful.
你愿意引荐我们吗
Would you introduce us?
- 很荣幸 - 哦
- My pleasure. - Oh.
Anton
Anton.
MacKenzie小姐 真巧啊
Miss MacKenzie, what a surprise.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
他们让你离开华盛顿了
They let you out of Washington.
还是有各种限制的
On a leash.
- 别骗我 - 嗯
- Don't tease me. - Mm.
是这样 我想让你见见我一位朋友
You know, there's a friend of mine I'd like you to meet.
Henrietta Lange 你 额
Henrietta Lange. You, uh,
你可能听说过她
you might've heard of her.
是的 我听说过
Yes, I have.
对大多数人来说
For most,
能看见她绝对没什么好事
it is not a good day when she shows up.
下一次吧
Maybe another time.
不 Anton 现在就是一个很好的时机
No, Anton, now's a perfect time.
至少Olivia是这么和我们说的
At least that's what Olivia told us.
我要一份菲列牛排
And I'll have the filet mignon.
我希望它能煎得
Uh, I'd like it burned on the outside
外焦里嫩
and bloody on the inside,
就像我的敌人一样
like my enemies.
她很风趣
She's so funny.
我们刚刚说到哪了
So where were we?
你指控我在美国♥军♥队里
You accused me of running a network of spies
安插间谍网络
inside the U.S. Military.
为什么用车♥臣♥人 之前我听说
So why Chechens? Last I heard,
普♥京♥不怎么喜欢
Mr. Putin wasn't very fond
你们南边的邻居
of your neighbors to the south.
如果这是真的
If it were true,
这可以「推诿不知情」
it has to do with plausible deniability.
如果他们被抓住了 他们就是心怀鬼胎的车♥臣♥人
If they're caught, they're dirty Chechens,
而不是正直高尚的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
not honorable Russians.
这样我们甩锅了
We had nothing to do with it.
听起来就像是你对你妻子撒的谎
That sounds like the lies you tell your wife.
哼
Hmm.
听起来很不错
They sound good,
但是实际上却与你们的预期相违
but they don't really hold up.
如果你们的总统没有行动
If your president has done nothing else,
他就已经证实了 有用的谎言不一定要好听
he has proven that lies don't have to be good.
哈
Ha.
迷人可爱的Olivia还和你们说什么了
What else did the lovely Olivia tell you?
哦 她说这个行动已经出现了问题
Oh, that there was a problem with the operation.
嗯
Hmm.
如果我说我们手下的车♥臣♥人实际是在
What if I told you our Chechens are under the influence
ISIS的领导之下呢
of their ISIS leaders?
嗯 你招募他们 训练他们
Hmm. You recruited them, you trained them,
耐心等他们能够顺利进入军队里
you waited patiently as they were accepted into the military.
然后他们却出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
And then they double-crossed you.
他们在计划什么
What are they planning?
我不知道
We have no idea.
我要这些间谍的名单
I want the names of the agents.
我们互不知晓对方身份
It's all double-blind. I don't have them.
所有的联♥系♥
All communication
都是通过线上游戏进行的
went through the online game.
我们的谈话到此结束了
This conversation is over.
你会命令Olivia和我们合作吗
Would you order Olivia to cooperate with us?
当然不
No.
好好享受你们半生不熟的牛排吧
Enjoy your bloody steak.
好好享受你的外交豁免权吧
Enjoy your diplomatic immunity...
趁你还有的时候
While it lasts.
哼
Hmm.
我们搭档简直完美
We make a good team.
是的没错
Yes, we do.
水手Marlo 我们要对你进行讯问
Seaman Marlo? You're wanted for questioning.
起来 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
- 长官 - 把Hanna和Callen探员
- Sir? - Get Agents Hanna and Callen
叫下来 然后封锁通道
down here and seal off the passageway.
明白
Aye, sir.
醒醒
Wake up.
你们都不睡觉的吗
Don't you guys ever sleep?
这是谁
Who is that?
他叫Marlo
Name's Marlo.
好吧 但是我不认识他
Yeah, well, I don't know him.
而且很明显这不是我♥干♥的 所以
And I'm clearly not responsible for it, so...
但是 我打赌你知道是谁干的
Well, I bet you know who is.
嗯 让我猜猜
Mm. My guess?
舰上还有你的同伙
There's more than one of you,
下手的人意图
and whoever's running this
把其他「同伴」都杀掉
is killing off the others to maintain
保证行动能够继续进行
the integrity of the operation.
就像老鼠为了生存会把幼崽吃掉
Like a rat eating its babies to survive.
是吗 那这和我又有什么关系
Yeah? So what does it have to do with me?
我有不在场证据
I'm the one with the alibi.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表