小心
Careful.
慢慢来
Very careful.
别碰着绣球花
Watch the hydrangeas.
我说了小心点 我嘞个天啊
I said careful. Holy mackerel.
先生们 求你们了
Gentlemen, please.
这可是辆新车
This is a brand-new car.
我们知道 Bunny女士 呃 知道的
We know, Mrs. Bunny. Uh, we know.
停下 你在帮倒忙
Bunny 这名字每次都能逗死我
我上一个活 那位夫人叫Muffy 发音和松饼一样
- 不是吧 - 是的
- No. - Si.
Muffy吗
Muffy?
真的和松饼这个词一样 有钱就能为所欲为啊
起名都能起成点心
这台甩干机根本就没毛病吧
其实 它坏了
It's broken, actually.
而且维修的价钱比新买♥♥一台还贵
And it would cost more to repair it than replace it,
干脆扔了算了
which is why I am throwing it out.
至于我的名字
And as for my name,
Bunny完胜Babs和Barbie
"Bunny" Beats the pants off of "Babs"
我们班老师把所有叫Barbara的同学
or "Barbie," The only other two choices
都叫成了这俩名
my teacher gave all the Barbaras in my class.
没错 你是对的
And yes, you're right.
对于成年女性来说 Muffy这个名字太蠢了
Muffy is a ridiculous name for a grown woman.
而且巧了 我雇你俩过来
She's also the person
就是因为她在我面前一通夸
who sang your praises and the reason I hired you.
呃 真的很抱歉 夫人
Uh, w-we're really sorry, ma'am.
我们不知道您会说西班牙语
We didn't know you spoke Spanish,
Bunny 女士
Mrs... Bunny.
没事
It's fine.
翻篇儿了
I've moved on.
把这东西从我眼前挪开
Just get that thing out of my sight
别刮到我的车搞坏我的路
without damaging my car or my driveway.
好的
Okay.
- 一 二 三 - 一 二 三
- Uno, dos, tres. - Uno, dos, tres.
这是什么 是颜料吗
What is it? Is it paint?
这是什么味
What's that smell?
是松鼠吗
Is it a squirrel?
是只死松鼠吗
Is that a dead squirrel?
这是死了一群松鼠吗
Is that a family of dead squirrels?!
不是 Bunny女士
No, Mrs. Bunny.
不是松鼠
It's not a squirrel.
嗨
Hi.
哈 你在这干嘛
Huh. What are you doing here?
噢 早上好啊
Oh, well, good morning to you, too.
说真的 你怎么知道我和Eric住在哪
Seriously, how do you even you know where Eric and I live?
你的乔迁派对
Your housewarming party.
可是你并没有来
You were a no-show.
你把地址写在邀请信上了
Your address was on the invite.
行 咱们再来一次哈
Okay, let's try this again.
呃 嗨
Uh, hi.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
咱俩一起去吃早饭吧
I thought we could get breakfast.
咖啡行吗
Coffee?
上好的咖啡 我知道你肯定不会拒绝的
Good coffee? I know you can't say no to good coffee.
Sydney 你到底来干嘛了
Sydney, what are you doing here?
重来
Let's start over.
我只是一名
I am just a girl
站在Nell面前的女孩
standing in front of a Nell...
不行 别这样
No. Do not do that.
别想着用
Do not manipulate me
诺丁山 1999年朱莉亚·罗伯茨 休·格兰特主演的爱情电影
有台词I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
诺丁山那套忽悠我
by way of Notting Hill.
- 不带这样的 - 你到底想不想喝上好的咖啡了
- So unfair. - Do you want good coffee or not?
得了 别犹豫 快决定
Come on, don't overthink it.
我是说 可以
I mean... fine.
- 但是要你请客 - 好 太棒了
- But you're buying. - Okay. Great.
- 因为你得开车 - 嗯
- 'Cause you are driving. - Mm.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
26个
26.
27个
27.
28个了 29
28. 29.
你光数数的话可不算做了
Doesn't count if you're only counting.
不好意思啊 我就是觉得特惊喜
I'm sorry. I'm just amazed.
- 为啥 我的身材吗 - 不是
- Why? My form? - No.
这么多年了 我还在向你学习
That I continue to learn things about you after all these years.
你怎么这么会拆弹
How you're so good at defusing bombs
埋伏的时候潜水潜得那么好
and diving for cover,
真需要水平和协作的时候都很优秀
things that require real skill and coordination,
话说又回来 你跳舞跳得可难看了
and yet... you're such a horrible dancer.
你觉得我跳舞很差吗 就凭你
You think I'm bad on the dance floor? You?
你跳得就像个磕了聪明豆的中二少年
You dance like a spunky kid mainlining Smarties.
我跳得可好了
I got moves.
是啊 没错 你可不是动了嘛
Well, yeah, technically your body was moving.
我承认
I'll give you that.
那可是Kensi和Deeks的婚礼啊
It was Kensi and Deeks' wedding.
我当时很享受啊
I was having a good time.
好到摄影师一拍到你就得赶紧转镜头
So good that the videographer is gonna have to cut around you.
你说什么呢这是
You don't know what you're talking about.
- Michelle可喜欢我跳舞的样子了 - 真的吗
- Michelle loved the way I danced. - Really?
- 相信我 - 嗯哼
- Trust me. - Uh-huh.
也许是因为她爱你才这么说的
Or did she just love you?
我 是不是有点唐突了
Am I, uh, interrupting something?
没 没 没 没有 Callen就是
No, no, no, no. Callen was just giving me
主动过来给我点建议 又一回
his unsolicited opinion. Again.
噢 哇哦 我可没想到
Oh, wow. I didn't realize
Sam对自己的舞步这么敏感
how sensitive Sam was about his dance moves.
你在批评Sam的
You were criticizing Sam's...
哇哦
Wow.
你真勇敢 这位勇士 Grisha Callen
You are a brave, brave man, Grisha Callen.
- 嗯哼 - 那你觉得我跳得怎么样
- Hmm. - What did you think of me out there?
- 嗯 - 是啊
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
抱歉 我怎 我怎么想的 嗯
I'm sorry, what-what did... what did I... think? Um...
要是让我实话实说
If I'm being totally honest, I think
咱们现在有一个案子需要马上办
we have a case that needs our immediate attention.
- 走吗 - 走着
- Shall we? - Let's go.
话题转得漂亮
Good deflection.
1983年Bryan Adams发行的专辑和同名单曲
如刀刺骨 宝贝
Cuts like a knife, baby.
我可看得见你啊 Beale
You know I can see you, Beale.
好 知道了
Yeah. Copy that.
别再提勇敢了
Don't talk about brave.
别急别慌 咱就按着计划来
Nice and easy. We just stick with the plan.
其实 我在想
You know, I was thinking,
咱们都不需要定计划
I really don't think that we need a plan.
需要 因为到时候
Yeah, we do, because when the time comes,
它就是你有生以来做过最难的事了
this is gonna be the hardest thing you've ever had to do.
嗯 我不同意
Yeah, I disagree.
听着 别担心 你又不是只有一个人
Well, listen, don't worry. You're not alone in this.
它能考验咱们俩的意志
It's gonna test both of our wills.
好的 我觉得我没问题
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm good.
我知道你意志坚定 而且坚信能做成
I know that you're strong and you think you can do this,
- 不过到时候 - 嗯哼
- but when the time comes... - Uh-huh.
你肯定会过来让我帮忙的
...you're not gonna be able to keep your hands off me.
- 肯定不用 - 听我说
- I'm pretty sure I will. - Listen,
我这么有魅力 咱俩到时候都下不来床
I'm adorable. You're gonna want to jump my bones.
- 嗯 你要再说咱就不了 - 这可是工作场合
- Mm, not if you keep this up. - But this is a place of work.
这是工作场合
It is a place of work.
- 我刚想说 - 确实不合适
- That's what I'm trying to say. - It's not appropriate.
- 咱们得把这份爱珍藏起来 - 我真的得
- We got to keep the love on lockdown. - I really need to...
- 锁住 珍藏起来 听我说 看着我 - 嗯哼
- Got to lock it down. Listen, look at me. - Mm-hmm.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
- 咱们刚在马里布过了周末 对吗 - 是的
- We just spent the whole weekend in Malibu, right? - Right.
- 以夫妻身份 - 嗯哼
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表