Baird不是单独行动的
Baird wasn't working alone.
我们的核动力航母上 可能有两个他的共犯
Hell, he could have two coconspirators on one of our nuclear-powered carriers.
难保外面还有几个
Who knows how many more are out there?
我知道这不是分头行动好时机 但是
I know this isn't the best time to break up the team, but...
不不不 我们懂的 军舰的安全更重要
No, no, no. We got this. The safety of that warship is more important.
- 祝你们好运 - 你也是 再见
- Good luck. - Yeah, you, too. Bye.
哟 我可以开你的地狱猫吗
Yo. Can I drive your Hellcat?
- 不能 - 别啊
- Nope. - Come on.
我会像宠孩子一样宠它
I'll treat her like a spoiled baby.
- 想都别想 - 好的 谢谢 我会的
- Don't even think about it. - Okay, thanks. I will.
- 不 你不会 - 我会
- No, you're not. - Am.
- 不会 - 会
- Not. - Am.
不会
Not.
不会
Am not.
所以Ellie Sims无意中发现了加密的ISIS通讯
So Ellie Sims stumbles upon an encrypted ISIS communication,
奇怪的是 通讯和她一起消失了
which curiously disappears right before she does.
喂
Hello?
好吧 然后她报告此事 再被折磨及杀害时
All right, she's tortured and murdered while her supervisor,
她上级此时在城外
who she informed of the mysterious encryption, is out of town.
他明明有不在场证明 但是仍然炸了自己
Now, he has an alibi, and yet, he still blows himself up
一并炸毁了一堆证据
and destroys a bunch of evidence in the process.
他到底不想让我们知道什么
What did he not want us to find?
什么并发症
What sort of complications?
是 我知道我不是医生 你也不是
No, I know I'm not a doctor. Neither are you
但你和他们在一块儿 所以我才问你 医生都说了些什么
But you're the one up there with them, so that's why I'm asking what did the doctor say?
呃 我没有在生气 Sydney
Uh, I'm not getting angry. Sydney.
拜托
Come on.
Sydney 别哭了
Sydney, just stop crying.
爸爸和你在一起吗
Is Dad there with you?
你 你能不能让他打给我
Can-can you just have him call me?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
不 我没有生气
Nope. I'm not angry.
好吧 再见
All right, bye.
噢 我的天 她真的让我气死了
Oh, my God, she makes me so angry!
怎么了
What's going on?
她去拜访我妈 结果发现她没了反应 只好打911
She went up to visit my mom and essentially found her unresponsive and had to call 911.
噢天呐 发生什么事了
Oh, my God. What's wrong?
我不知道 因为她啥也不知道
I don't know, because she doesn't know.
她只说了并发症 就当说完了
She says "complications," like that tells me anything.
去吧
Go.
去 去哪儿 我不能走
Go? Go-go where? I can't leave.
不 你能走 你需要过去
Yes, you can and you need to.
不 Eric 我不能抛下工作
No, Eric, I'm not about to abandon my post.
你没有抛下工作 你
You're not abandoning your post, you're...
你得在你妈妈最需要你的时候去陪着她
you're going to be with your mom when she needs you the most.
我们应付得来
We've got this.
噢 好 看看这里 金发小伙儿 这里只剩你一个了
Oh, yeah, look around, blondie. You're on your own.
听着 我会自己找人来帮忙的 你直接走就行了
Look, I'll bring in some help. Will you just go?
找谁 Fatima在出任务
Like who? Fatima's on assignment.
你能怎么办 给Fang打电♥话♥吗
What are you gonna do, call Fang?
不是
No.
我有办法的 好吗
I've got this, all right?
如果是Hetty 她会坚持让你去的
Hetty would insist you leave.
Callen和Sam也会
So would Callen and Sam.
别逼我向他们告状
Don't make me tell on you.
我只是 我不想把你一个人留在这里
I just, I don't like leaving you here alone.
你没有 去吧
You're not. Go.
好吧 我爱你
Fine. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我预定好航♥班♥之后 就把航♥班♥信息告诉你
I'll call you with my flight info as soon as I book something.
好
Yeah.
- 拜托 拜托 - 怎么样
- Come on, come on. - What do you got?
没有回信 打她手♥机♥直接转语♥音♥信箱了
I got nothing. Her cell's going straight to voice mail.
她可能和朋友或者家人在一起
She's probably staying with friends or family.
好吧 我发短♥信♥给Eric 看看能否定位她的手♥机♥
All right, well, then I am texting Eric to see if he can locate her phone.
这事件有古怪.jpg
'Cause something about this is hinky.
快别这么说
Ugh. Don't say that.
你不觉得有点奇怪.jpg
You don't think it's hinky?
别用流行语说 你听着像小屁孩说话
I don't think you should say "hinky" because that sounds very "juvi."
婚后生活啊 我懂了
Welcome to married life. I get it.
我们完全没找到袭击平民目标的计划 你不觉得这很可疑吗
You don't think it's a little bit weird that we found no plans to attack civilian targets?
军事目标更有象征性
Military targetsare more symbolic.
- 真的吗 - 对啊 绝对是
- Really? - Yeah. Absolutely.
让我来为邪恶方发言
Let me just play the devil's advocate here.
哦天哪 又来了 说吧 Judy法官
Oh, my gosh, here we go. Go ahead, Judge Judy.
你是否承认袭击军事目标 比袭击平民目标更难
Would you not admit that it's more difficult to hit a military target than a civilian one?
大多数情况下是的
For the most part.
你是否承认ISIS最近被连番致命打击
Would you also admit that this terrorist organization has suffered some massive setbacks recently?
当然了
Yes, of course.
然而 不知道哪来的黑科技 他们突然在美国有资源搞事了
And yet, by some sort of dark magic, they suddenly have resources in this country?
不好意思 你有重点吗 还是我应该去买♥♥个三明治 因为我饿了
I'm sorry, do you have a point, or should I get myself a sandwich? 'Cause I'm getting hungry.
哇哦 三明治梗 我记下了
Wow. Sandwich joke. Noted.
我只是想说 他们在自己的地盘都苟延残喘
I'm just saying they're barely surviving in their own territory.
- 所以可能这里有人同情他们 - 有可能
- Which is why they probably have sympathizers here. - Maybe.
但是如果你在苟延残喘 你需要一场大胜来打响名声 获得支持
But if you're struggling to hang on, and you need a big win to champion your cause and rally support,
为什么要仅仅为了象征性 来冒失败的风险呢
why would you run the risk of failure just for the sake of symbolism?
对吧 就算他们成功了
Right? Even if they were successful,
就算像科尔号♥航母上所有人都葬身海底
even if they sank the USS Cole with everybody on board,
影响都比不上 袭击世贸中心
it still wouldn't have the same impact as the World Trade Center.
因为军事目标 平民们从情感上感觉比较疏远
Because civilians can emotionally detach themselves from it because it's a military target.
- 确实是 - 好的
- That is true. - All right,
我们还知道他们有炸♥弹♥ 对吧
We also know that they had explosives, right?
而且如果Ellie Sims上士没有被分到 DEA的贩毒集团专案组
And if Staff Sergeant Ellie Sims hadn't been assigned to the DEA's cartel task force,
他们根本鬼不知鬼不觉
they wouldn't even be on our radar right now.
就是说他们可能已经待机了 几周 几个月 甚至几年
Which means they could have been out there for weeks, for months, for years.
所以现在的问题是 Kensi
Which begs the question to be asked, Kensi,
他们在等待什么
what are they waiting for?
可能他们在等着 往我们的航母上安插某个人
Well, they could be waiting to put somebody on one of our carriers.
正解 但是这不是一蹴而就的事
Exactly. But that doesn't happen overnight.
说明他们在放长线钓大鱼 但这是非常耗时耗钱的
Which means they're playing the long game, which takes, what? It takes time, it takes money.
这些家伙很有计划性
These guys are incredibly well organized,
极其老练 甚至已经
extremely sophisticated, to the place where they have
成功打入两处军队部门
infiltrated two different branches of our armed service.
可能更多
Maybe more.
我已经开始怀疑这不是恐怖袭击 而是间谍活动
You know what, I'm starting to think that this is an espionage operation and not a terror cell.
看吧 这就是我说的
See, now that's what I'm saying.
对 我认为你说的对 这确实是很蹊跷的事
Yeah, I think you're right. I think this is some serious hink.
等下再说
One moment on that one.
Beale 你找到她了吗
Beale, did you find her?
并没有
Uh, yeah, no joy.
她的手♥机♥不是关机了就是没电了
It's either turned off or the battery's dead.
她上一次用手♥机♥已经是几个小时前了
The last time she used it was several hours ago.
在她丈夫被杀之前
Before her husband was killed.
哇哦 这是什么
Whoa. What do we have here?
天啦噜
Holy crap burgers.
- 天啦噜 - 怎么了 Eric
- Holy crap burgers? - Wha-What's going on, Eric?
Volkoff
Volkoff.
Volkoff 是Pavel那个吗
Volkoff, as in Pavel?
死在古巴的那个吗
As in, died in Cuba?
他现在是死了 但他在古巴使用过卫星电♥话♥
Well, he may be dead now, but he was using a sat phone in Cuba
跟Olivia Baird打过电♥话♥ 这是在我们知道有这号♥人物前的事了
and exchanged a call with Olivia Baird before we even knew he was in this part of the world.
天啦噜
Holy crap burgers.
所以你说蹊跷是对的
And there's your hink.
我知道 是 是奇怪.jpg
I know. It's-it's "hinky."
你用错方法了
It's-it's an adjective. It's not a noun.
Deeks 我觉得我们刚刚揭发了 一个俄♥国♥间谍行动
Deeks, I think we just stumbled upon a Russian state-sanctioned operation.
哦上帝啊
Oh, my God.
忠诚号♥ 亚丁湾
欢迎登舰 同志们
Welcome aboard, gentlemen.
跟我来 注意低头
Follow me. Keep your heads low.
全员注意 第四区清场 第四区为着陆准备 621
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表