I was followed. There were six or seven of them.
有你认识的吗
Did you know any of them?
没有 他们是叙利亚人
No. They were Syrian.
我猜是 穆卡巴拉的人
My guess, Mukhabarat.
就是叙利亚军事情报局
That's the Syrian military intelligence directorate.
没错 阿萨德的秘密警♥察♥
Yeah, Assad's secret police.
叙利亚人现在是不能入境的
Currently, Syrians are not allowed in the country.
我让Eric和Nell深入查查
I'm gonna see what Eric and Nell can dig up.
行
Yeah.
抱歉借一步 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
他们离开的时候 是步行
So, when they left, did they leave on foot,
还是乘坐另一辆车
or did they get into another vehicle?
他们上了另一辆SUV
They got into an SUV.
是一辆 丰田汉兰达
It was, uh... A Highlander.
黑色的
It was black.
我居然还记得
I can't believe I remembered that.
我开始呼吸困难了
It's getting hard to breathe.
我要给我爱人打电♥话♥
I need to talk to my wife.
我们正在联♥系♥她 不太好联♥系♥上 大马士革
We're trying. It's tough to get her on the line. Damascus...
我要跟她讲话 我
I need to speak to her. I--
David 国际刑事法♥院♥的人都在找她
David, everybody at GCT is working on it.
- 这 呃 有点可怕 - 没事的 坚持住
- This is, uh, a little scary. - It's okay. Hang in there.
我们还在 在这陪着你 好吗
We're right here. We're here for you, okay?
- 我们在这儿 - Eric针对已知穆卡巴拉成员 对境内所有
- We're right here. - So, Eric ran facial rec of all immigrants and visitors
美国敌对国家的移♥民♥和游客进行了面部识别
currently in the U.S. Against names of known members in Mukhabarat.
他的黎巴嫩护照显示
According to his Lebanese passport,
他叫Rashid Mourtada
his name is Rashid Mourtada.
- 就是他 - 好了
- That's him. - All right.
他的真名是Joram Naser将军
Well, his real name is General Joram Naser.
叙利亚人 但是在美国境内持黎巴嫩外交护照
He's Syrian, but he's here on a Lebanese diplomatic passport.
我们得把他揪出来
We're gonna get this guy.
你做得很棒
You did good.
Eric Nell 查黑色汉兰达
Eric, Nell, black Highlander.
Joram Naser就是咱们要找的人 用万花筒做面部识别
Joram Naser's the man. Kaleidoscope, facial rec,
不惜一切代价找到他 必须抓住
throw everything we got at him. I want this guy.
那个U盘至关重要
The flash drive is vitally important.
它能拯救成千上万人的生命
It could save hundreds of thousands of lives.
能让西方介入 而且可能会结束战争
It could get the West to intervene and possibly end the war.
咱们很清楚这些人一旦拿到文件
We both know they probably destroyed that
马上就会销毁
two minutes after they took it from him.
不一定
Maybe not.
它加密了
It was encrypted.
Naser得确认他确实拿到了文件
Naser would need to know he actually had it.
如果他不确定搞到手的是什么 就不会贸然销毁
He won't destroy it until he's sure he got what he came for.
所以还有机会
So there's still a chance.
嘿 查到汉兰达从那条巷子里开走了
Hey, we got the Highlander driving away from the alley,
一小时后 车停在了斯蒂迪奥城内
and an hour later, sitting in the parking lot
喜来登酒店的停车场
of the Sheraton in Studio City.
Callen和Sam在路上了
Callen and Sam are on their way.
好 跟他们说我们过去会合 准备走了
All right, tell 'em we'll meet 'em there. We gotta go.
- Kensi求你了 - 怎么了 David
- Kensi, please. - Yes, David?
别走
Don't leave.
- Deeks - 当然 你得留下
- Deeks? - Absolutely. You should stay.
看看他能不能辨认出跟Naser在一起的人
See if he can ID any of the men with Naser.
- 谢谢 - 我们来办 你真的很棒
- Thank you. - We got this. You did good.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
嘿 呃 Eric刚找到了酒店监控录像
Hey, uh, Eric just found hotel security footage
Naser和他的人在你们到达前20分钟
of Naser and the team leaving their room
离开了房♥间
20 minutes before you got there.
他现在在找那辆黑色汉兰达了
He's looking for the black Highlander now.
- 明白 - 他准备离境了
- Copy that. - He's gonna try to leave the country.
如果他没办法
If he doesn't have the skills or the tools
破解U盘文件密♥码♥的话
to break the encryption code on that flash drive,
就可能直接带着它离开
he might try to take it with him.
查一下我身后的灰色越野车
Check out the gray SUV behind me.
- 黑玻璃的 - 嗯哼
- Tinted windows? - Mm-hmm.
我们到的时候它就停在那儿了
It's been sitting there since we arrived.
我们一动 他就得跑
If we make him, he's gonna run.
手放方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel!
放在我看得见的地方
Do not lower 'em out of sight.
现在 慢慢从车里出来
Now, get out of the car slowly.
我们差点毙了你
We could have shot you.
你现在是在追踪我们
So now you're following us?
你有妄想症吧
You sound paranoid.
要么是在追踪我们 要么你就是一个人
Well, it's either that or you're on a staycation
在居家度假
here all by yourself.
你要找Joram Naser
You're looking for Joram Naser;
- 我也是 - 你怎么搅合进来了
- so am I. - Why are you on this?
国土安♥全♥局♥面部识别系统发现Naser和他的手下
DHS facial rec pinged Naser and a group of his guys
正在过关
going through immigration.
问题是 预警晚了大约四个小时
Problem was, the alert came in about four hours too late,
现在他们已经使用化名在国内活动了
and now they're in the country under aliases,
用的还是黎巴嫩护照
using Lebanese passports,
这可不太好
which can't be a great.
- 你又是为什么 - 等会儿 Opie 你知道是我们
- Why are you on this? - Slow down, Opie. You saw us.
- 为什么要跑 - 因为如果你知道
- Why'd you try to run? - Because if you knew
我调查这个案子 我可能就得退出
that I was on the case, I might get pulled,
我跟这个案子近一个月了 想要找出这群家伙
and I got nearly a month in on this trying to find these guys.
现在 再问一次 真心的 你们又因何而来
So now, one more time, with feeling: why are you on this?
他从一个人♥权♥工作人员那里偷了个优盘
He stole a flash drive from a human rights worker.
是阿萨德下令使用化学武器
It was video evidence of Assad ordering
袭击平民的视频证据
a chemical weapons attack on civilians.
好吧 我知道他为什么在这儿了
Well, now I know why he's here.
联合办案
We gonna work together on this?
暂时的
For now.
合作愉快
Love you, too.
哇 他和你长得好像
Wow. He looks like you.
你看了我的Instagram
You find my Instagram?
是的 我看了
Yeah, I did.
你儿子好帅
Your son is so beautiful.
Sur Surray
Sur-Surray?
"Surray"是"河流"的意思
"Surray" Means "River."
生命的流淌
The flow of life.
是我和妻子生命的延续
That's what he was for me and my wife.
下面两张
Go two photos down.
阿萨德的化学武器袭击
Assad's chemical weapons attack.
他才八岁
He was eight.
我跑去他学校
I ran to his school
送他去医院 然后
and I carried him to the hospital, and...
然后我看着他死去
...then I watched him die.
- 很抱歉 - 太悲惨了
- I'm so sorry... - It was horrible.
他鼻子和嘴都往外冒血
Blood was coming out of his nose and his mouth and...
他去的痛苦无比
He was in incredible pain.
挣扎着要呼吸
Fighting to breathe.
所以你才要加入GCT
That's why you joined the GCT.
我们在和禽兽作战
We are fighting a beast.
他谋杀儿童
He murders children.
人们只是像看视频一样看着这些发生
And the world just looks on like it's YouTube.
袖手旁观
They do nothing.
我绝不是袖手旁观的人
I was most certainly not going to do nothing.
你是个英雄 David
Well, you're a hero, David.
那个优盘
That flash drive
能曝光这一切
is truth dragged into light.
要是找不回来 我的生命也就没有了意义
If we don't get it, my life will have no purpose.
Surray的死也没有任何意义了
Surray's life will have no purpose.
一切都毫无希望
All there will be is darkness.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 没事儿 - 很抱歉
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry.
嘿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表