I was also engaged once before, too. Hmm.
我知道的
Yeah, I know.
- Marty跟我说过那个牧羊的 - 牧羊的
- Marty told me about the goat herder. - Goat herder?
不是 Jack
No. Jack...
Jack不是个牧羊的
Jack was... is not a goat herder.
牧羊人 不管是啥了
Shepherd. Whatever. Mm-mm.
他可配不上你
You're better than that.
我倒是能跟你保证Marty全心全意地
But I can tell you that Marty loves you,
深爱着你
with all his heart,
他这辈子都不会做背叛你的事
and he will never do anything to hurt you.
如果他做了
And if he does,
我亲手收拾了她
I'll kill him myself.
我相信他不敢
Pretty sure you won't have to do that.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?!
- Deeks是你吗 - 嗨 是我啊 抱歉
- Deeks? - Hi. Yeah. Sorry.
我 我在找
I'm just, uh, I'm looking for a box
Kensi好久以前给我的一个纸箱子
that Kensi gave me a while back.
我并不知道里面是啥
And no, I don't know what's in the box,
但我需要找到
but I need to find it,
我得赶在我们婚礼之前打开
and I need to open it before I get married.
这就是我为什么在这儿 嗯
So that's what... Yeah.
纸箱子在军械库里
It's in the armory.
啥
What?
别拿我逗趣儿 Nell Jones 我现在老脆弱了
Don't toy with me, Nell Jones. I'm in a fragile state.
Deeks 你知道的我可对
Deeks, it's kind of my thing
咱们这儿的一切了如指掌
to know where everything is around here.
再者 Kensi跟我说了你们婚礼前
Plus, Kensi told me you might be looking for it
回来找它 所以就把它给搁在架子上了
sooner rather than later, so stuck it up on the shelf.
在枪♥械♥架旁边
It's near the fire gear.
感谢你啊 Nell
Thank you, Nell.
这儿跟你们圣地亚哥
It's a similar layout
办公室结构差不多
to San Diego, and we'll provide you all
我们会给你们提供临时密匙
with temporary passcodes.
这是我们这里的一位技术操作员 Eric Beale
This is one of our technical operators, Eric Beale.
其实是 高级技术操作员 确切点来说
Well, senior tech op, to be precise,
兼外勤 有时候
and occasional field agent.
你完成了联邦执法培训
You've been through FLETC?
- 啥 - 这是Fang Kong Li
- What? - This is Fang Kong Li.
他是圣地亚哥的一名技术操作员
He's a tech op from San Diego.
你们俩有个共同点
You two have something else in common.
我俩都喜欢我的椅子
We both like my chair?
他也是图灵青年奖学金获得者之一
He's also a recipient of the Turing Junior Fellowship.
最年轻的 确切点来说
Youngest ever, to be precise.
他们过来给我们帮忙
They're here to lend us a hand.
小朋友们 你们现在可不在春意盎然的圣地亚哥了
You're not in sunny San Diego anymore, kids.
这是哪儿啊
These?
这可是洛杉矶的车水马龙
These are the mean streets of L.A.
我们这儿可不需要你写代码
We're not inverting binary trees here, all right?
我们这儿可是前线战场
We are the front line of the war on terror.
他们那边工作和我们这边一样的
They do everything we do.
跟别的外区办事处可不同
But unlike other field offices,
我们跟国家国防高级研究计划局关系不一般
we have a special relationship with DARPA.
我们
And we...
我们帮他们做一大堆绝密的beta测试
we do hella top secret beta testing for them.
比如说
Like what?
比如说它是保密的 Fang
Like it's classified, Fang.
这就是为什么这些任务叫绝密任务
That's why it's called top secret.
来情报了
Incoming.
是嫌犯锁定警报
It's a POI alert.
你造吗 还是我来吧 我我我来
You know what? You know, I'll-I'll just get this.
- 不不不不不 - 我可以
- No, no, no. - No, I can...
- 不还是我来吧 - 没事儿我来
- No, I'll... - It's-it's fine.
- 我来吧还是 - 不 你能不能
- I can... - No. If you could... It's-it's...
- 别别别闹了 这是我的办公区 谢谢 - 哥们儿啊
- No, no, seriously, it's my station. Thank you. - Hey. Dude!
来吧
All right.
艾玛哟
Oh, God!
这一点都不离谱儿 因为我家内口子才八岁
That totally tracks 'cause my fiance is eight.
是把钥匙
It's a key.
- 你啊 - 我给它打开了
- You, uh... - I opened it.
你需要帮忙嘛
...need any help with anything or...?
帮忙 不了 这是把
Help. No, no. It's a...
不用了 就是些气球弹出来
No, it's just, uh, exploding jellybean snakes
- 然后找到了把钥匙 是把 - 是啊
- and then, uh, a key, which is... Oh. - Yeah.
是
Duh. It's a...
她的心的隐喻吧
sophomoric metaphor for her heart.
- 额 - 不是打开她心扉的钥匙吗
- Well... - It's not a key to her heart?
- 我觉得吧 - 谢天谢地
- I mean... - Thank God.
我认为 有可能是啊
I mean, it-it might be the key to her heart,
但这个钥匙同时还能打开军械库里的一个柜子
but I think it's also a key to one of the armory lockers.
- 啥 - 没啥
- What? - Yeah, it's all good. I mean,
就是保险起见
this was just a fail-safe
万一你弄丢了这个纸箱子
in case you actually lost the box or,
或者 你和Kensi掰了
you know, things with you and Kens didn't work out.
如果那样
Oh. In that case,
她可以直接 噢
she could just, ooh,
拿出柜子里的东西
swap out the contents of the locker.
哇哦 浪漫的气氛突然消失了
Wow, romance of all this is evaporating by the second.
额 行动中心里有点情况
Uh, we have a situation in Ops.
嗯 什么情况
Mm? What kind of situation?
我觉得Eric
I think Eric
可能要把参观者的眼睛打伤了
might have eye gouged a visiting tech op.
噢 真棒
Oh! That's just great.
- 什么 我也要去 - 没错
- What, me, too? - That's what we're doing now.
今天我放假 我今天根本不用来上班
This is my day off. I'm not even supposed to be here.
- 对不起了 兄弟 - 噢 杀了我算了
- I'm sorry, man. - Oh, kill me now.
伙计们 停手
Guys, come on.
噢 哇 哇 哇 哇
Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- Eric - 你在干什么
- Eric. - What are you doing?
什么
What?
等一下
Wait.
绑♥架♥警报 Kirkin
Kidnapping alert? Kirkin?
伙计们 这是什么
Guys, what is this?
别这样 Kirkin 别在今天 不要
Not Kirkin. Not today. No.
别是后备箱 不要啊
Not in the trunk. No!
噢
Oh!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
- 你要去哪儿 - 我要走了
- Where are you going? - I'm leaving.
好 那Kirkin怎么办
Yeah, but what about Kirkin?
Kirkin不会有事的
Kirkin is gonna be fine.
而且 这事儿也不归NCIS管
Besides, this is not an NCIS case.
好吧 我们以前和他合作过
Well, we have worked with him in the past.
至少我们得通知一下其他人吧
Shouldn't we at least alert the others?
当然不要 别把这件事告诉Sam
Absolutely not. We are not gonna mention this to Sam.
也别告诉Callen
We are not gonna mention this to Callen.
看在上帝的份儿上 千万别告诉Kensi
And for the love of God, we are not gonna say anything to Kensi.
你们想知道为什么吗 因为这个问题不需要我们处理
You want to know why? Because this is not our problem.
唔
Hmm.
- 什么问题不需要我们处理 - 什么
- What's not our problem? - What?
没有问题 什么问题也没有
Nothing's not our problem. There's no problems
没有发生任何问题
'cause we're all problem free.
那是一个木制的獾吗
Is that a wooden badger?
他只是行为有点奇怪
He's just acting weird.
婚前焦虑症吧 我觉得
Prewedding jitters, I think.
我刚来这里
I'm new here,
所以我也不清楚
so I have no baseline.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
所以 也许
So, maybe...
唔
Hmm.
嗨
Hi.
宝贝儿 时间差不多了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表